Australia, along with New Zealand...

>Australia, along with New Zealand, has been involved in most major American military endeavors since World War II including the Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War and the Iraq War—all without invocation of ANZUS. The alliance has only been invoked once, for the invasion of Afghanistan after the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center and The Pentagon.
Are our other allies even trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aussies hate us

Just you actually.

It's okay I still love u

I'm sorry, we'll take it slow, ok?

Yes daddy.

>"who wants to die in vietnam with us?"
>It ain't me starts playing

But the Aussies and Kiwis were the only ones who actually helped us out in 'Nam, besides a few small units of S. Koreans.

based straya

>most US military shit since the end of WWII took place in Asian countries
>Australia and New Zealand have a vested interest in what goes down in Asian countries due to their proximity.

Gee, I wonder why.

Uhmmm? fuck off ...

cowe

I like America running the world, your politicians are corrupt shitbags who seem to take out and destabilize countries for unknown reasons but you don't do it to us, and you keep the chinks at bay.

Godspeed burgers, if you are ever attacked and need help, Kiwi soldiers will be there I'm sure. I'd like to think your b52s would bomb the shit out of the zipperheads should they try to start shit in the pacific.

Aussies are Western Californians.

Melbourne and Sydney are, but not the rest

the american/australian alliance fascinates me so much...i think even without ANZUS in place it would just continue to be an unspoken thing that still would happen, and even though we're geographically closer the same thing applies with australia and new zealand really

melbourne and sydney are western san francisco and LA

And the rest might as well be Texas.

Based Aussies

a-australia
vocaroo.com/i/s1KesRfh9rrv

are texans cool?

>Are our other allies even trying?

Following the US into every war would be fucking dumb. Fortunately we're not that dependent on their military so we can say 'no' without consequences i.e. Vietnam war.

Why didn't SK help out more in Nam? I mean after helping them in the Korean War it would have been nice for them to return the favour

holy shit you really made me laugh

Yes, the goings on in the middle east sure do affect us.