Tell me Sup Forums what is the barest minimum of hardware and software I should have if I wanted to make an internet...

tell me Sup Forums what is the barest minimum of hardware and software I should have if I wanted to make an internet podcast/radio and make it sound somewhat good

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microphone#Polar_patterns)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A mic and obs.

Next time, consider the following;

A decent microphone. Can be done with a $20 ish Chinese BM-800 if your place isn't noisy (large condenser mics have rather good sound quality, but pick up everything).

Attach to an USB mixer board or sound card with XLR connector and use with just about any damn PC.

is it a stupid question though?
can they be insulated from unwanted sounds with foam sleeves and such?

It's beyond retard-level. Just have a little think about what you need.. Keep thinking. Bingo! It's the most fucking obvious answer.

>Hy guize i want to watch tv shows, what do i need to do that?

A thread had to die for this

i want to kiss asukas belly while breathing in the scent of her sweaty skin

> can they be insulated from unwanted sounds with foam sleeves and such?
Uh, in the extreme case it might help a little.

But this won't give you a very strongly directional microphone with like a hypercardiodid pickup pattern, no. Buy a different mic for that, I guess.

I suppose this is what I'd need, a mic that would pick up just me

Go for supercardioid, hypercardiodid or shotgun type of pickup patterns then. (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microphone#Polar_patterns)

You could just search and grab one off Ali for starters.

Or if you're going to do this all day long, maybe you want something more professional. I recall a buying guide on B&H (obviously a store, not fully neutral - but they generally know their stuff).

PS: Since with these you generally are literally talking INTO the mic from one side, you'll really generally also want a pop filter. Doesn't cost much, just get one.

>vintage Indian Scout
fukken saved
Asuka confirmed best girl forever and ever

don't use a usb microphone and don't fall for the blue yeti usb meme.

OBS has a noisegate, so that doesn't really matter. You could even torrent Reaper and filter out frequencies in your gate.

Wouldn't rei be the better girl to do that with?

I am not a doll.

Rei > Asuka

No, rei is a slimy hag.

As much of a cunt as you are, you're right.

OP could have asked his question in /sqt/, or in any one of the three (3) fucking audiofag threads in the catalog, but no, he just had to have his own thread so that he could feel like a special snowflake.

wew lad, you get unlimited replacement body parts son you dont need to hold back when you are railing her, if you break an asuka its over

Thats ride makes me hard.

kys instead, it's free

Am i supposted to fap to that girl or bike?

stellar advice, thanks a bunch
I live in the countryside and the outside ambiance can get distinctly loud and if I can correct it with a microphone then why not

:^)