What are some good technology YouTube channels, Sup Forums?

What are some good technology YouTube channels, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/RandomGaminginHD
youtube.com/watch?v=apx4qBaucIM
youtube.com/user/adoredtv
youtube.com/watch?v=U_FJU-ZKV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=X3uoTcbRV2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Linus tech tips. I love how he tells me I need to buy overpriced bullshit computers and then top it off with gimmick shit. He's the best.

Bump

Paul's Hardware or Jayz2Cents. Linus is too cringy and centered toward 1337 teens looking to make a gaymen PC. Bitwit Kyle is a bit cringy as well, but not over the top

Jayz2Cents sucks.

Computerphile. Why bother with hardware reviewers when you can just read the spec sheets and check Amazon reviews to estimate failure rates?

The only tech youtuber I trust is ashens

Jayz2Shillz literally parrots Linus and piggy backs off his fame, Paul's Hardware is just some industry nuthugging faggot that would literally take some CEO's load for tech samples to shill, literally has never said a critiquing thing in his life

>you can just read the spec sheets and check Amazon reviews to estimate failure rates?
This is what I do user, has worked well so far.

>using youtube for tech updates

All techtubers over 30 are overgrown talentless manchildren who havent grown out of their gayming phase from their teens.

They believed the "you are special" drivel and think reading labels is a full time job.

Jay is an autist who thinks he's hot shit because he's got views. He's a failure and he knows it. His only talent is putting computer parts together and he even sucks at that.

Austin Evans is the best.

little tech channels like Lmull3, maritime man, uxwbill, vwestlife and roadgeek

Druaga1 and Danooct1

MEIN NEGER

>Looks 50 times worse than profile pic
>Takes 40 minutes to review shit, that could of taken minutes.
>Finds week old news to reread to his YouTube channel.
If we include Ashens, I would have to say Jontron and Vinny from Vinesause wouldn't fall too far, and they are the only people I really enjoy listening to for hours.

Lon Seidman

and Lisa from Mobile Tech Review are the only two BS free tech tubers who know what they are talking about.

He reviews toys, what a man child.

Ay smokers druaga1 here

>man child
Do you know what website you're on?

And we're going to install an SSD into anything with a PCB.

sauceyjames, lmull3, tripcode!Q/7, AA Computers and Technology, Hak5, Luke Smith, CHM Tech, Tech Deals, and others

runs into 50 problems

Somehow fries the SSD in the process.

EEVblog is good.

Also what (s)he said.

My boy Bisqwit

youtube.com/user/RandomGaminginHD

If you can get past his voice he puts out some interesting videos. He mostly focuses on cheap shit or shit that's old but still usable.

TechTablets

the only real Sup Forums worthy response here

>Druaga1
Word

I enjoy vinnys format but he is the most pretentious man I know.

RICH GIVE HIM HIS 200 BUCKS YOU SCHEMING FUCK

That guy is fucking awesome. Definitely check out his channel if you're interested in programming.

Boring as hell though

Fair enough.

Comptv and Nerd On A Budget

He has a couple of videos on old tech, he seems to know his stuff at least on an actual consumer level unlike some 20somethings who thinks he has any authority telling people how much better playing snes on CRT is.

youtube.com/watch?v=apx4qBaucIM

Steve and gamersnexus

That's not one

youtube.com/user/adoredtv

Luke Smith, N-O-D-E, & Rossmann

Bryan Lunduke

The Intel shills? lel

the rosser

Hardware Canucks

>watching Tech Tubers

What are you, 12?

linus hostage tips

Pamperchu.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_FJU-ZKV-g

Techmoan's pretty cool

Pretty much the only videos on YouTube worth watching

uxwbill
n-o-d-e is a close second

Too bad his videos go on for 1+ hours every time.

>not putting it on in the background while shitposting in intel and applel threads

Techdeals is good IMO if you are assembling a new PC.

I watch Danooct1 regularly and marathon whatever Lazy Game Reviews has updated in the past months when I want a comfy session.

This guys attitude towards tech is pretty alright. Thanks for posting this video.

didn't he died?

I like Lon Seidman

youtube.com/watch?v=X3uoTcbRV2U

How hasn't level1techs been mentioned yet
Shame on you /g

Louis Rossmann
Level1Techs
N-O-D-E
Bisqwit