Japanese pop culture is the worst contribution to society does nothing to improve humanity's arts and sciences

Japanese pop culture is the worst contribution to society does nothing to improve humanity's arts and sciences.

Try to prove me wrong ya animu cunts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNMzOb-9idw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Rachmaninoff
youtu.be/SvVO6Y-3CM8
youtube.com/watch?v=6QE-KfhG6BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G9sVcRxopJU
youtube.com/watch?v=W5Z6Aez6T3c
youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQmkYKbW_0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese pop culture is shit, I agree. But American pop culture is worse.
American nigger music, twerking, unhealthy food, degeneration, political correctness, all this shit.

American Science Fiction contributed more to human advancement than Animu Sci Fi ever did

I agree but there are redeeming factors for American popcult compared to Jap one

you should have given "kill the japs race war now get Sup Forums back" to the subject of this thread
dont need to be so polite man

I don't want to kill japs. I want to irradicate their pop culture.

>not liking rap

virgin detected

Kill yourself you Asian nigger. Literally the most subhuman people of Asia.

Indeed. Animu is shit. Big eye, edgy shits sickens me. Western cartoons are getting better every moment.
[spoiler]I like sushi though[/spoiler]

Also I think it's ironic to say that you hate japan in a Japanese oil painting image board

even japs must get that anime is mostly pretty fucking degenerate

korean "culture" is worse
at least nips made a shit ton of moving pictograms so there you will probalby find one you will like

Nothing worse than argentine pop culture. All about trying to be white. You cunts ever watched one of those argentine dramas? Damn

>degeneracy meme

how is it not?
>making a grown ass man post a fucking little girl with cat ears and shit as a reaction image.

At least they have the money to create pop culture

cos drugs are banned

post cute anime girls

I don't give a fuck about American phantasies of a crazy sci-fi dystopia.
American lifestyle has nothing to do with me, my family and my people. But I see cheap American influence everywhere. Starbucks, McDonald's, Miley Cyrus, American fashion, American slang, etc.. We get flooded by this primitive shit. I just hate it.

I listen to German Volksmusik only.

>complaining about anime on Sup Forums
>le degeneracy meme when the entire website is built on this "degeneracy"

Sup Forumsturds are like immigrant niggers ruining our culture.

nigga its 2016, theres spesific boards for anime and other things now.
>i dont even visit Sup Forums

I 100% agree with you

Primitive? Then can you give me an example of Civilized Pop Culture.

The culture of posting child animu pictures and gawking at them? How is that productive?

>dude, it's 2016 lmao. gotta accept that islam is part of european culture and all you kaffir should submit to us

See pic.

>How is that productive?
apparently it makes monkeys shove things up their assholes, might be a sport in 100 years the way things are going.

Which keion would you hug?

just.... what?

Nothing you do on Sup Forums is productive. Kill yourself retard. "Degeneracy" is this site's culture.

Pinos fear Anime? ( ・∀・)
You fear them because you don't watch and observe.

Only to animelards tho. Cos you're already so fucking degenerate.

Misquoted:

I love Mio :3

Must be because of the massive pedoshit cult following it. Even animefags understand this

why would culture improve arts and science, they have actual artists and scientists who do that.

>philippines

k nvm. don't recall filipinos ever doing anything but being literal dancing monkeys.

>spends time shitposting spurdo pics and arguing about irrelevant shit on a chinese cartoon website instead of trying to save le white race
>thinks he isn't a degenerate

Yeah you sound like a gigantic faggot lmao

anime is cute, I like it

>Sup Forums doesn't spill over to other boards.
ayy lemao
I know moot was a full blown animefag with a chink wife so his opinion doesn't even matter really cos hes already a lost cause.

I love Mio too!

>Then can you give me an example of Civilized Pop Culture
There is no counterweight to American Pop culture. It's cultural imperalism. This is the problem.
Living the culture of your own people would be a appropriate thing to do. I don't want that the traditions of my family get replaced by stupid American shit. They're not even a real ethnicy. How can this influence be good for us?

>spurdo
>not the pinnacle of finnish culture

I need your help, what is written here? I'm currently rewatching the Meguca movies.

Heres my contribution to the white lel race today, you happy now?
youtube.com/watch?v=wNMzOb-9idw

polska-kun

It can't be worse then Hollywood "culture" with it's historical bias and stereotypes.

Productivity can be achieved in a lot of ways. Obviously you've never tried venturing to /lit/ /biz/ or Sup Forums

Well of course you don't, you'drather talk about your imoto or whatever incest animu is popular right now

Because anime is usually watched by pedophiles.

But honesly, i'm just here to see your animefag asspain cos you overdosed on dragon dildos

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>DUDE HOES LMAO
>DUDE I'M A CONVICT LMAO

rapmusic in a nutshell

Sergei Rachmaninov en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Rachmaninoff

>legalised gay marriage
>calling other people faggot

Nice digits and thank you!

PIKAPIKAPIKACHUUUUUUUUUTUUU

pikapika?piiiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaaachuuuuuuuuu.

pikac....pikgjgggmdmgg@

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapiiikaaaaaachuuuu

But we're talking about Pop culture in the first place, something necessary for human advancement and tied to socio economic climates.

You'd rather we be farmers for the next millenium?

Also just to inform u my good friend. There is a HUGE difference between American Pop cult and American culture. American culture is some of the best civilized example on this world.

>giving a fuck about some faggots getting married in a church
a real faggot spotted

you should listen better rap

Cepгeй Bacильeвич Paхмaнинoв

youtu.be/SvVO6Y-3CM8

>implying Sup Forums isn't weeb

you can't run away from animu and weeb culture anywhere on Sup Forums. fact.

Why pinos are pedo ?

>But we're talking about Pop culture in the first place, something necessary for human advancement
No, we are talking about American pop culture. American pop culture doesn't belong here. I am not American. I am German. The USA is another world to me. Why should I live a foreign, non-German lifestyle?

shooped pic made by reddit shills.

If anime didn't exist Sup Forums wouldn't exist either you retard

But you are the pedo, Hiroshito.

>hiroshito

???????.

Fuck off, you smelly metal-fan. Go paint your face with makeup or something. Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.

Oh you want rap then?
youtube.com/watch?v=6QE-KfhG6BQ
go fuck youself "german"

stop giving attention to flip monkeys, nippon. he's baiting.

btw.. my ancestors weren't christian to begin with.
You'd know that if you weren't such a fucking plebshit

oo-ooga, ooga booga
muh-muh, muhfugga
bix bix nood nigga
yeah yeah, muhfugga

Where's my fucking millions of dollars now cunt? I'm a lyricowww geniuz nigga!

go read the next pedo manga quick before trump bans that degenerate shit XDD

I like some anime but there's just too much moeshit around

Now theres a sensible non butthurt anime man for once, the kind you could actually have a decent chat with.

No. What part of "Living the culture of your own people would be a appropriate thing to do" didn't you understand, loser?
Metal, jazz, rap, techno is a product of decay.

Just like I said, I listen to Volksmusik, the original music of my people.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9sVcRxopJU
youtube.com/watch?v=W5Z6Aez6T3c
youtube.com/watch?v=QWs9uSvq8oA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQmkYKbW_0A

>hating rap music cause it's "degenerate" and "unintelligible"

>liking rap
kill yourself

> Japanese pop culture is the worst contribution to society
Nevertheless it's the best thing Japan produced in social direction

Nigga i live in 2016 what time do you travel from?
the music you posted is shit anyway.
>mudslim tier nasheed faggot of another autism specturm
Even the nasheeds are more musical than that shit. OOGA BOOGA LEEEDERHOOSEN BANG BANG
go march on the next pride parade faggot XDD

>btw.. my ancestors weren't christian to begin with.
What else? Muslims?

I am very sure your parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, etc. were Christians aswell.
Also Christianity was germanized here. We still celebrate our old Germanic traditions. You would know that if you weren't such a degenerated loser.

Do you know what our Germanic ancestors like 2000 years ago did with people like you? They handcuffed people like you and threw them into a swamp.

anime isn't the problem

>german education
You people honestly deserve all the shit thats happened to you since ww2.
Just telling you my parents and grandparents were atheist. But guess you know better than me :DD

>Why should I live a foreign, non-German lifestyle?

Because your lifestyle is about getting batshit insane and burning half of Europe in your hissy fits?

what is manzai?
what is jav?

Theres no such thing as German anymore
you destoyed it with you autistic babby tantrums.
Now it's just the other end of the retard autism spectrum doing the dance.
Jump on a noose faggot :DD

>my parents and grandparents were atheist
Can't make this shit up. Your earlier ancestors are still rolling in their graves.

>your lifestyle is about getting batshit insane and burning half of Europe
Just like Romans, Frenchies and Soviets did? This is not a German thing only.

How often have you visited Germany?

My ancestors were mostly swedish colony slaves and probably muslim tier intellectuals like you.
Finland turns 100 years in a bit tho.

They can roll in their graves all they want... German skeletors have rolled for some time already.
Probably rolled enough so the fucking casket rolled into a joint around them.

what the fuck is this pic? a competition to see who's the most retarded and obsessed weeaboo with a superiority complex? I just watch cartoons occasionally nigga. I'm not obsessed with japan.

poo in the wine, kim.

He's right you stupid monkey fucking get gunned down in favela or something.

Holy shit you're such a loser. No wonder you were such pushovers when an Austrian led your country.

>pissing on your ancestors
This is a pretty submissive mentality.

as far as I realized, apparently Japanese culture made many gaijins degenerate.

SORRY for that.

>/lit/
>Sup Forums
>productive
Ahahahahahah
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Philippines, why are you so funny?

You've obviously never tried to venture into /lit/ or Sup Forums. It's just a bunch of hipters talking about how their taste is superior to yours

>Just like Romans, Frenchies and Soviets did? This is not a German thing only.

And look at how they ended up.
Romans lived their own lifestyle just to be raped by barbarians.
Soviets lived their own lifestyle just to be economically raped.
French lived by their own lifestyle just to become post-colonial muslim infected shithole.

You on the other hand, did just fine when the world bashed your "german lifestyle" out of your heads. That was untill merkel returned to it a while ago with her demented immigration policy.

Only ancestors that actually did something have lived in the last 100 years, finns are mostly atheists anyway, religion isn't part of anything here really except ebin jokes.
>ofc there were the ancient finns tho but that was a long time ago

Are there actually any good anime out there or is it all crap that only sub-16-year-olds lap up? I mean I watched a few of them back when I was about that age but even Full Metal Alchimist which was praised at the time felt really underwhelming. The characters were sort of bland, the speech and humour contrived and the story a kind of tear-jerker. Then there are the visuals and animation which are nearly the same no matter which anime you're watching. Still better than the average stuff like Naruto and Bleach that were so diluted with fillers that the original plot tended to get forgotten along the way. The only ones I've quite liked were Princess Mononoke and maybe Howl's Moving Castle.

But hey... sometimes it's better to not do anything.
A lesson germans should have learned by now but every century we have to watch you throw your tantrums and fuck up shit, like right now.