How much morphine do you take for koding?

How much morphine do you take for koding?

I snort Oxys and a few times have smoked or snorted some H. Morphine is too hard to get.

Isn't this thread against the rules?
I don't like it. Even more than anime.

None, cause I'm not a fucking junky.,

He posted a picture of the notorious hacker known as Sup Forums and talked about kode so it seems like it belongs on Sup Forums to me. What rule would it break?

Street drugs r bad y'all

Opiate addicts are scum.

what if you don't buy it on the street

Opiates, stims, hookers and computers make life worth living.

none
I dont feel like slowly killing myself

Morphine is actually kind of crappy compared to regular heroin or hydromorphone according to junkies.

No they just hijack your brain so you think life isn't worth living without them.

When you finally do die you'll realize you never actually lived.

I've smoked China white in South East Asia and it makes you feel the best you've ever felt in your life.

I just have no need for it man.
Im living a happy and peaceful life nowadays and it would be stupid to fuck that up.

Pic related

Dude drugs lmao

Not him but I think everybody should get fucked up on opiates at least once in their life. It's a great experience and not a single person has ever got addicted from using opiates just once.

Sound like a pussy.

This is the kind of shit you say to people when you are an addict trying to justify drug abuse.

I prefer diamorphine myself.

Literally everybody who has overcome an addiction to opiates says they shouldn't have tried it even once.

"I should have never done it" does not equal "I was addicted after my first use"
For the first few weeks to months of even heavy opiate use you have basically zero side effects. I'm a moderate user of opiates for awhile now and I can go weeks or even months without using them and I don't flip out over not having any in my system.

5 liters

Alcohol is the most bad drug for you though

I used to inject heroin daily back when I was a web developer.

I would get into such a rhythm and knock out site after site and even the most retarded client wouldn't get under my skin.

In the end though my tolerance became too high and had to taper down.

Oxycontin is much better - speedier in a way - but more expensive.

Now I only do it occasionally. Maybe once a month, if that.

>weeks, or even months
Implying your addicted.
Sad really. Watch my parents, and the whole community around me rot. I sat on my computer, and hung out with my friends, while everyone else was out "trying drugnamehere for the first time" and getting pregnant.
Naw totally worth it.
I work at a huge company. Have a wife, have money to go on vacations, have a house and a couple cars, and my old community is stuck in shelters and hospitals. Your mind set will fuck you. Watch. One thing fuck. Just one. And you'll have only one reaction: better score to male the pain stop.
And your done.

i prefer amphetamines

same

what do morphines even do?

I can't program on opioids, I'm too busy feeling great and fucking around when i take them, and that's why they're shit drugs.

5mg

>not taking Codeine for Coding

All of it.

>I dont feel like slowly killing myself

how is that even possible?

In general they inhibit pain receptors and stimulate dopamine pathways promoting intense pleasure and relaxation

0, because I'm not an unhealthy faggot