Why does the rest of Sup Forums hate America so much? You guys are always bullying us. ;_;

Why does the rest of Sup Forums hate America so much? You guys are always bullying us. ;_;

Because of your foreign policy.

;_;

my country is self-explanatory

Success breeds jealously user. Even Putin has acknowledged American supremacy

Because you think your morals are universal and everyone should follow it

You're a bunch of faggots and we just like England more.

Some nice kebab removal trips right there :^)

b-but I love ameriga

Because the strong get to rule the weak, and the weak can merely mumble to themselves the dissatisfaction with the US, while at the same time doing everything we tell them to do.

But Americans are our mates

I secretly love America and admire your patriotism, desu

But i like America

Bit French anons, any cunt can be patriotic. Except Germany history has proven they always take it to far

Ironic coming from Israel.

Bronam.

Even when we lose, we win

Because the few small things you do wrong somehow outshine all the things you do right.

Jealousy, bitterness

LMAO kys

>be country ruling the world
>be prideful arses
>have asshole government that funds revolutions
>have Soros fund

I like you even if your delicious food culture is making my nation fat.

I don't think I've ever posted here before, let alone on Sup Forums, but why would you ever use a word like "bullying" or express sadness over being "hated" so much?

You come off as extremely weak, or just sarcastic.

Even if you're a transgendered person beat up in an alley, you can still say "At least I'm an American."

>hating US
>Poland
never happened
kacap proxy detected

Why?

France is by far my favorite western euro cunt

Because you're all fat, autistic obnoxious cry babies.

I'm taking Electromagnetics this summer and every day I hang out with this Vietnamese dude who tutors me in it. I learned a little vietnamese and now I say, chào buổi sáng to him and he's all like, "WTF?! KEK"

I think I'm gonna get him some alcohol as a gift on the last day (no homo it's just pretty neat that we can be friends)

this won't happen anymore, France has lost almost all of there respectable men and their country is a shithole now and if they even tried to intervene in the middle East they will be met with protest, I feel bad for them they were once our greatest ally and a strong country

I didn't want you bombed

>they were once our greatest ally
Lol, no. America has no ally nor friends, it only has vassals. And we refused to be one, we wanted an equal to equal relation with you, you couldn't accept that, and you launched a french bashing campain. The problem isn't with us, but with you ; you cannot accept to treat another country respectively, only as a vassal.

You're not bullied. India is bullied. Portugal is bullied. Sweden is bullied. The US isn't, by comparison.

I love America for preventing genocide in Kosovo.

>all those weird diacritic marks
>weird tones in speech
Thank god I don't have to learn viet

your interventionism through history you cunt

Yep, our government likes to stick their boots in everyone's ass, that's why they've convinced everyone that non-NATO countries are pure evil

To this day I don't really understand what the conflict was about..

Because you are bullying the world.

2 words.

Manifest _______

Shut the fuck up, you ugly geek runt

No, I don't. US haters are just irrelevant gits.

Pic is misleading.

95% of Chinese also say that Free Market Capitalism is good and embrace Trade. And a high percentage of them have favorable view on the US.

Still doesnt make them your friend, or make them your ally.

Serbs tried to genocide Albanians in Kosovo so they could solidify their grip on what was left of yugoslavia. After the events of Bosnia the USA was not willing to wait it out but intervened directly. Had you waited even a single month more Kosovo would have been wiped off of 80% of the population via mass killing and expulsion.
Whatever anyone on Sup Forums or Sup Forums might say, take pride knowing that you did the right thing and saved countless people.

Shut the fuck up, you'll speak when spoken about.

Grow a spine, the fat and gun jokes can be funny sometimes.

The world is in a state of relative peace because of America. Could the Cuck European countries keep the world in check?

But why? Why did they want to genocide what were essentially people who've been neighbors forever? Like it's tribal, or some shit.

The world would be more peaceful without America.

You are the direct cause of the rise of ISIS by the destruction of stable regimes in the middle east since Bush Jr.

Seriously, America is everything that's wrong in the world.

Back during cold war, there were at least two countries guarding their sphere of influence and prevent large scaled wars. Now, America is behaving like a big bully who thinks he owns the world.

Nationalism and propaganda. We lived in peace during based Tito's reign.

>tfw learning how to read/write Vietnamese but will always be shit at listening/speaking it

It's so neat structurally, but sounds like pure gibberish.

>Now, America is behaving like a big bully who thinks he owns the world.

Well duh, because he does. And you're just butthurt because you got so close to owning the world but never picked your fights carefully like the US does. Stay mad Achmed.

According to the documentaries you guys love the fucking piss out of Tito, but I was led to beleive he had a sordid past.

t. country that is currently destroying Europe for the second time

but,American dogs are just bad people.

>second

you mean fourth

>second

>you guys
Albanians or all ex-yugos?
Tito is loved because he strengthened unity in Yugoslavia and promoted brotherhood. Even Kosovo had full autonomy during his time and was on the way to becoming a republic.

Yeah, tell that to Russia, China and Iran, who still hold out and prevent the US from doing as they please in their respective regions.

Last time I checked, Assad is still in power, China is still building islands in the SCS and Russia still has Crimea.

America doesnt own the world. Above cases are the living examples of why. And it is good as it is. All above are reactions to the US encroachment into the respective regions of those last few independent powers.

I'd rather support them to create a multi-polar world, instead of supporting the US unipolar order which only created chaos and anarchy throughout the world.

We destroyed Europe, because Merkel is a fucking American stooge who wont build the walls to keep out those refugees that YOU have caused.

She doesnt want Daddy America to feel too bad about their destructiveness, hence which is why she is dealing with Cockroach Nations like Turkey to let more refugees in.

Yeah, but what about the suppression of human rights and being jailed/killed because you said something anti-Tito?

they just wanted to genocide you because no one likes brown fucks

you're literally the niggers of Yurop

Freedom ain't free

Free speech is the exception. Say what you want and it doesn't cost you a dime

The unity of the whole "nation" was being carried by one man. He couldn't allow anyone to attack his person.
It was the lesser of the two evils.

Why does litereally EVERYTHING from America sounds and feels so cheap, out-of-a-can, artificial and generally low-standard?

Seriously.

Even cultural shit from absolutely oooga booga nations who are still on subsistence farming like 10,000 years ago acually feel like that they have depth and meaningful wisdom in them.

But sometimes it can be perceived as hate speech or slander and you would have to pay a lawyer.

we hate freedom

Trying to tie together 100 seperate people who hate the shit out of each other doesn't work, man. Tito was crazy.

What he should have done was glacially slow forced integration.

Madison Avenue drove us completely insane.

Hate speech is legal. It's protected by the first amendment.

He tried but it all crumbled after his death. The rest, as they say, is history.

I actually like America but sadly whenever I try to start a conversation with an American here they always tend to sperge
I understand that maybe cuz your cunts first language is english that edgy kids get to use Sup Forums early? I'm not sure but its gay pls fix

there are exceptions ofc i met some really cool americans here

also as a note noone likes arrogant people so if you come here to brag about your country being superior or w/e you will probably get bullied

>Yeah, tell that to Russia, China and Iran, who still hold out and prevent the US from doing as they please in their respective regions.

>Russia
A country that invaded a small part of another and now got so overrun with international sanctions the economy is collapsing, has triggered a financial crisis and entered a recession. Whereas Putin has told the people to "eat less". Yeah, sounds like they're doing so well.

>China
By do as they please, you mean, slowly build islands for a moot cause because they have no hope of winning that battle against the US. Chinas been reading the same copy of "threatening countries for dummies" that NKs been reading.

>Iran
A country that finally decided to dismantle large amounts of its nuclear arsenal in a deal for many other countries to lift economic sanctions on them. Doesn't sound like they can do whatever they want to me.

> A country that invaded a small part of another and now got so overrun with international sanctions the economy is collapsing, has triggered a financial crisis and entered a recession. Whereas Putin has told the people to "eat less". Yeah, sounds like they're doing so well.

Non of it is true though

The Russian stock market has dropped 30%, the GDP is borderline negative, the ruble devalued and in 2016, a 25% increase of Russians applying for American citizenship. Not to mention, previous USSR states that rely on Russia's trade, also hadtl their currency devalued, some even dropping their currency and adopting the euro.

They're just jealous of how strong and white we are. Foreign nations should be forced to recognize American superiority.

It's not a crimean aftermath, it's the downfall of oil price and crisis
laws don't work, people feel unsafe, it was possible to not collapse when the oil prices were big, not now

we still have money the question is HOW we spend our money, russian govt has money to repair the same moscow streets every year, oligarchs' yachts soon will be bigger than aircraft carriers, no it's bullshit the main problem is crimea

No we were bring democracy to the region.

Every western country was our bro after 9/11

Then Bush fucked everything up

>You are the direct cause of the rise of ISIS by the destruction of stable regimes in the middle east since Bush Jr.
baka that meme that Arabs were living better under dictators
I mean I hate bush and his war in Iraq wasn't to spread democracy but I'm glad Saddam is gone

T.Ahmed

I like America, I really do.
But I don't like all americans or all that is american.
I can't like an american who hates France.
Even if I like America, I will punch the d-bag in the face.

Probably because America is divided so much. There's the shit, conspiracy believing, Trump voting Republican idiots. Then there's the actual human beings who have ensured Moon landings and universities with shitload of money.

>It's not a crimean aftermath, it's the downfall of oil price and crisis

I was under the impression it was partially both. Sanctions initialy caused the ruble to drop, in turn the price of oil dropped. Rinse and repeat.

>A country that invaded a small part of another and now got so overrun with international sanctions the economy is collapsing, has triggered a financial crisis and entered a recession. Whereas Putin has told the people to "eat less". Yeah, sounds like they're doing so well.

Kek. So much butthurt and wishful thinking from some American stooge. If anything, the West tries to sanction Russia into oblivion, but fail at that. Now, they even resort to trying to tie the actions of their football hooligans/fans to politics, while completely ignoring similiar actions by the british fans a day before. Pathetic. This just shows how desperately everyone is grasping at straws to score a gotcha point against Russia, now that the US is losing in Syria and Ukraine is still thousand times shittier than Russia will ever be.

>By do as they please, you mean, slowly build islands for a moot cause because they have no hope of winning that battle against the US. Chinas been reading the same copy of "threatening countries for dummies" that NKs been reading.

China's changing facts on the ground and gaining effective territory that they control. To compare that with NKs sad posturing is nonsensical. China still isnt destabilized despite all attempts by the US and their dogs, or their suppossed "economic woes" (still growing faster than most of the West, in any case), and rapidly growing in military might as well. Less than a decade and Chiona will be able to win battles against the US. And no, you dont need 11 carriers for that, when most of US bases in asia are so close to China to be protected

>A country that finally decided to dismantle large amounts of its nuclear arsenal in a deal for many other countries to lift economic sanctions on them. Doesn't sound like they can do whatever they want to me.

Iran is currently BTFO the American/Saudi funded groups in both Syria and Yemen, completely shitting up all the geopolitical designs that the NeoCons had for the middle east.

How do you enjoy serving your Warlord of the week and selling your daughters to be raped as wifes of distinguished Jihadists?

Lybia sure is better than under Goddaffy these days amirite.

because youre worthless, you dont deserve respect of any kind t bh

Not really desu, 1848 had some Patriots that genuinely wanted to improve the country and didn't care much to meddle in foreign affairs

The downfall was government-mandated nationalism from 1871 on, when Monarchist tyrants were looking for a way to distract the populace so they wouldn't notice the ass-fucking at the hands of the Kaiser

I like America

I hate -almost- everyone equally, only exception are the monkeys from my country, I hate them the most.

You're not one to talk about autism Australia

>posts soldiers

Well.. You must now why.

It's funny how Americans actually think Arabs antagonise they Good Guy Complex.

Most tacky and violent nation.

The U.S. babysits and intervenes because it's trying to prevent a large scale conflict. Small scattered conflicts are better than a 3rd world war

Your people are simply their own league of retardation.

Dont worry usa-kun i still love you

I thought learning Mandarin was hard, and it only has 4 tones, Vietnamese has EIGHT FUCKING TONES! Dude, that's eight ways to say the same word, and non-english speakers get caught up on the difference between desert and dessert.

Crazy rice-paddy moonman speak, it is.

Honestly, and I am sorry if it offends you, but we backed the wrong side. Europe is and always has been the home of non-Muslim Europeans. Muslim do not belong in the west.

because americans are a bunch of hypocritical shits. sometimes i almost puke.

Pls give friendship I want to learn Arabic