Sakurahime-senpai~

>TFW koran cannot into Trinity

iktf

no, too dark here

if I take a pic you won't see anything

If I was talking about your pic I wouldn't be using future tense "you won't"

Perempuan Indon

oh right my mistake

My cousin has an anglo fiancée who looks like a bald version of Ed Sherran. He's quite cool though

Is it true if both partners are stressed out you cant impregnate the girl?

Or just bullshit my cousins made up

>Believing in the Roman lies
Nontrinitarians such as Arians believe that when Jesus said, "I and the Father are one," he did not mean that they were actually "one substance", or "one God", or co-equal and co-eternal, but rather that, according to context, which was that of shepherding the sheep, he and the Father were "one" in pastoral work.

congrats you will be a dad soon :)

newly wed superstitions. i dont believe it

What do you mean stressed out? One of the main purposes of sex is to reduce stress. You don't get thirstier by drinking more water.

both are wageslaves and tired

I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

The Gospel of John shows hints of the deity of Christ. Though technically speaking, to scholars like Larry Hurtado, the Early Christians were Binatarian with God the Father and Jesus as the second person in this "binatary". Anthony Briggman also agrees though he sees this Binatarianism such as in Justin Martyr as more of a tendency. I heard that the Arian's denial of the Trinity arose out of critique for allegorical intepretations of Scripture and at least in "Free choice in St Maximus the Confessor", due to the law of non contradiction. The Gospel of John and many early authors however, explicitly refer to Christ as God.

Kek, I don't even know about christianity that much. Didn't mean to trigger you.

You may want to check out Briggman's "Irenaeus of Lyons and the theology of the Holy Spirit" for more info about Justin's Binatarian tendency

INTERNET POSITIF KONTOL

I love getting triggered on issues like this though. Allahu Ackbar hehehe

nice view

looks warm and comfy
have you encounter any wild animals?

>tfw modern christianity is born out of socio-political schism

youtube.com/watch?v=E1ZZeCDGHJE

Sounds cute~

Oh, you mean fatigued? It's real hard to get your penis erect while tired but as long as you've managed it and do the normal routine, it'll get its job done.

4comfy2me

Reminds me of village life, comfy and relaxed.

Are you in your 30s, user?

this look so scary at night

Such life in the province

youtube.com/watch?v=hFRtJ484xf8

Filipina girl is racist

>TFW will never live the flip lief

it's not true
my wife was able to get pregnant and i stress her the fuck out all the time

How come Philippines look a lot like Malaysia? When I think of Philippines I think of futuristic cities with flying cars and shit, not or

sounds so faggy

why?, you should be thankful

>Abrahamic religions

I watched that series. Christians accept the split with the Jews. The split is said to be the result of accepting goyim. Amongst Christians the question of the requirement of following the Mosaic Law for Gentiles popped out and is addressed by Paul. Technically an agreement is reached where the Jewish Christians can continue following the Torah and Gentiles don't need to. The Jews also cannot shove the whole Mosaic law stuff down the goyim throats. This changed with the rise in Gentile converts

shit meant to quote

>that nice and wide space
i love it
>sounds
how do you listen to pictures user?

gubat/10

I bet you have aswang trying to kill you every night

You and me is cute

Cool, eh?

What do you mean by that~?

Would you like to have a moment and listen to the Good News of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ?

You say you watched it but the series is different from what you're describing user

the people involved are also in their mid 30s

Is it an age thing?

*tips fedora*

when you are 16-25 you can fuck like a machine

after that it goes down hill really fast
by the time you are 35 sex becomes a bit of a chore but is by all means still enjoyable

Nice front yard. Do you have gardeners too?

Nty, I'll stick to my pre-Christian native religion.
haha he follows a different religion EKS DEE Xdddd DIBS BUDORRA :OO

oh fugg im already 27

Guess fucking school girls will break my back easier, Im hurting a little already

I mean it look. Comfy af

You probably just lack exercise.

Mid 30s is still fine actually but your stamina tend to get destroyed in a few minutes

That's why as long as you're still young you should fuck, devirginize and plunder as many women as you can. You'll only be a reckless youth ONCE.

Not really a window

you look like you can parkour on the roofs

as per , it is important to keep fit especially if you want to keep up with fucking younger grills

if you eat jollibees every day it won't work out and you'll soon figure out how much easier it is to just fap

indonesiancity.jpg

I have so many photos taken out the window of 4 and 5 star hotels in the middle of cities that look just like this kek

everyting are rook same

Are tiled roofs common there?

Thanks Im a bit chubby right now 176 lbs to get back to 155 in 3 months

Do you guys use your real name on Tinder?

>lbs

u wot m8
speak english plz

clay is everywhere in java, there's a huge amount of companies making roof tiles, they are super popular and so cheap you would be mad to choose another type of roofing.

I don't know if it's the same in Sumatra or Kalimantan but clay tiles are also errywhere in Bali. Anyway wait for some indo to reply, they know more about their cunt than I do

一種語言永遠不夠

漂亮的两位数,张先生黄利

我们必须确保我们的子民

I fucking hate being a wage cuck in the middle of Ramadan.

Let's start a business senpai

More to execute

More than 95% houses in here use tile roof m8 just like Blake said

Do I detect some financial disturbance?

I always wanted to build an incinerator for rubbish just like those in Sweden but I don't know where to start.

who's dis qt with iron hands

looks like best girl and fun to hang out with

>just like Blake said

thanks for the recognition m7
have a free pic of my wife's cute little son that was taken this morning

Are we going to burn corpses, senpai?

I want to study again.

Is psychology a good course to earn money here locally for someone who's average like me ;_;

I want to be a wageslave & not anymore a neet

Don't you?

berbukalah dengan yang manis

Let's do it

Do law, you will always impress people when you tell them.

Atlast someone who agree with me.

If someone throw a corpse on the bin and those Bangla didn't even bother to check, maybe.

I failed the UPCAT back then

Im too shit to take law and dont want to enter frats to be relevant.

What about anti-social who is shit in math like me?

Occupational or physical therapy. My therapist friends are earning decent money without too much stress. The field is not yet saturated, but you'd have to good with people, especially if you're assigned to handle tards.

doesn't look like a bule baby