Any suggestion? PCPartpicker can’t into i9 yet...

Any suggestion? PCPartpicker can’t into i9 yet, this will be my first windows/linux computer and i’l interested in using it as hackintosh too if posible.

>a fucking heater
Fuck off.

install gentoo

get this one instead

Yeah, hang yourself you fucking intel shill.

care to explain if xeon will be faster than i9?

no. i was under the assumption that you just wanted to waste as much money as possible.

no?

This fucking guy

The i9 is a housefire. The h80i won't handle it without throttling. You basically need a custom water-cooling loop. Wait for AMDs hedt line or get an 1800x.

ok, i don’t really care about electricity cost.
the government pays my bills

It's more than electricity you fucking mong, it'll output way too much heat for your shitty H80i to handle.

Also, what the fuck are you using this machine for? Why are you buying 2 PCI-E Intel SSDs?

>Why are you buying 2 PCI-E Intel SSDs?
one for windows and one for linux duh

What are you doing on this machine? Why the hell would you need 4TB of NVMe storage?

so? i can set up a dedicated room for it with active ambient cooling and dedicated humidity control?

So you can compile Chromium 32 times a day? Let's hope you decide to compile your chromosomes instead.

Money laundry via crypto currency mining at real time while encrypting to accounts at real time.

Happy now? Can you help me now with he parts?

>Charges you $6800 for a house fire
>Won't waive the $20 shipping fee
>Amazon

Also, how is intel selling i9s not illegal? Imagine If I started sending people firebombs to burn their house down. I'd be arrested, surely. But intel can send out their crime against thermodynamic sensibilities and nobody blinks.

>encrypting
>not with a threadripper
ayy lmao

i might as well get another dedicated threadripper

Wait for TR or get Xeons

how much would it be? I need to set this up for this friday

Fuck the i9 get threadripper.

I still need the motherboards

> ITT cunts burdened with an extra chromosome taking shit bait.