Reminder that this board is only for people who use software that respects their freedom

reminder that this board is only for people who use software that respects their freedom
do you see the man at the top of the first page?
windows users as well as users of other proprietary garbage are NOT welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html
pastebin.com/UawZ68dm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't we welcome here?

anyone serious about technology does not use windows or proprietary software
is that way

I'm serious about technology, and I like Windows. What's wrong with that?

this board is for technology

I don't use Windows, but people who want to discuss Windows programming, development, troubleshooting, etc are welcome here

People who want to discuss video games should leave though.

>running malware
>serious about technology
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html

>Microsoft Back Doors
Stopped reading there. You're paranoid as fuck lmao

yes, I don't use Windows for most things, but I love all operating systems and don't mind Windows anons posting about it.

Sup Forums children posting graphics card bait threads and gayming shitposting are a problem, though.

do you see that captcha on top of the man at the top of the first page?
that's a google data mine that you're feeding.

Agreed

Linuxfag here, and I say fuck you. If people want to run Windows, let em. If and when they tired of microsofts shit, they can switch.

Make me leave, then.

i do use GNU/Linux but i need to have proprietary firmware thing installed for my amd graphics card, am i not welcome

reminder that Sup Forums uses proprietary software that runs on proprietary hardware AND has google's datamining captcha

freeturds need to leave

Who made you the boss nig?

I don't care about Stallman, i don't think he should be the face of the FOSS movement, and people that suck his dick, partake in his ideological measuring contests, and indulge in his ego masturbation("how will people know i helped made the OS if they don't use a weird, cumbersome naming scheme to be reminded my organisation militated the whole thing?") can eat a dick

*militated for the whole thing

OUT OUT OUUUUUUUUTTTT
GET OUUUUUUTTTTT
FUCKING Sup ForumsTARDS GET OUUUUUUTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's ok, freetard.
Daddy Richard will take care of everything.
Just bend over, as you always do.

>1984+33
Not being paranoid

What happened in 1984? Are you on about that book?

Just switched from Linux to Windows, for the 50th time. I _can't_ get used to all this shit.

>respects freedom
>using Sup Forums
Why freetards so dumb?

You can use Sup Forums without non-free javascript.

You're attacking the wrong people. Windows users are fine if they actually post about technology.

The real problem comes from the fags who shitpost about graphics cards and gayming PCs. If mods started banning them, the posting quality on this board would go up dramatically.
>AMD POORFAGS BTFO
>LINUX HAS NO GAYMES FREETARDS BTFO
>NVIDIA KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Nope. Not post. pastebin.com/UawZ68dm

all that is technology.

you're not running a gentoo hypervisor

yes, but there are separate boards for a reason, you fucking little Sup Forums faggot. you are ruining this board.

>reminder that this board is only for people who use software that respects their freedom

Hmm... how come the board software is not free? It's closed source, proprietary. If anything this board should be for Windows because both are closed, proprietary systems.

Reddit software is open source so Linux users should go back there ASAP.