You have to choose between the latest macOS and the latest Windows, regardless of the machine that should run it...

you have to choose between the latest macOS and the latest Windows, regardless of the machine that should run it. which one do you pick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

depends on the job. but i'd say macOs

Windows if I can get a version with policy editor
Otherwise I install debian

You only use Windows if you are ither too dumb for Linux and/or too poor for Mac.

MacOS, because I'm not a retarded gaymer kiddie

macOS. I don't game, and that's literally the only reason to use Windows.

Anything but Windows, so I'd choose fagOS. I'd rather not use a computer at all than use Winshit 10.

MacOS. Even if it does have a proprietary userland, it's still unix, which means way more functionality. I hate when "Linux nerds" make the argument that (GNU/)Linux is a viable operating system for the sole fact that it's better than Windows; e.g., "Linux doesn't have biruses", "Linux is free (free as in gratis)", etc.. Well, yes, most distros work pretty well for their respective audiences, but MS Windows is like that skinny white kid whose parents are divorced, lives off of saltine crackers, and probably has ADHD. I mean, is it really impressive that your operating system is at all superior to Windows? Really? The same operating in which a researcher used another backdoor to fix an exploit that took advantage of a bunch of year-old, already-known zero days? Is that really the precedent for desktop operating systems? Because, if that is, then that's extremely sad.

macOS

Linux
If I absolutely had to chose either of those two, I'd go with macOS in an instant. Windows a shit now.

only a clinical retard would choose M$ Winblows over McOs

W10: windows spyware, doesn't work, something important breaks every month usually multiple times
MacOS: apple spyware, works, doesn't break
MacOS wins

macOS. it's not even close. Win10 is a shit-tier poojeet OS for retards.

Why does the OP image feel so much like MightyCarMods video thumbnail but with OSes instead of cars

macOS. Windows is a piece of shit held together with Pajeet shit smears.

nice blog fag

Windows only has games. Its flaws directly affect people who don't even tinker with anything. It's the definition of unstable.

macOS has literally everything else you would ever need, plus a system that doesn't break left and right. Its flaws are minimal and don't usually affect end user experience unless said user needs to use a 6-7 year old laptop.

That's all you need to know

Well acshually, Windows becomes better and better with each new update.

no

Obviously macOS, there isn't even a question. The only things you need Windows for is games and some CAD shit, I don't need either so fuck Windows, it's the worst anyway.

>CAD
bricsCAD is great. Runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.

macOS, Windows 10 is broken as fuck

Windows 10, but hanging myself is a close second.

would defintely choose windows if windows 10 didnt fuck up so bad with bugs, inconsistencies and spyware. it could've easily been the best os of them all.

OSX any day of the week.

Games are just no long enough to force me to run fucking Windows.

>easily
not quite. they need to build a completely new system from scratch. W10 just feels like W8.1 with layers of pajeet code slapped on top.

You have no idea what you're talking about. That is impossible when you take in consideration that Windows is used in corporations and other environments where legacy is prime. You can't think outside of yourself and your needs.

not for long, 2018 wil be the year of GNU/Linux

>all of these believe MacOS is objectively better than Windows
>there are dozens of Mac hate threads eeryday
>Windows hate threads are few and far between

Why?

Windows of course.
Mac OS is used by gay men and modern women who don't even know what they are doing but it was the only being sold at a trendy iPlace

Some fat fucks will argue about windows stability but they are just being delusional.

Remember that these fat fucks are the same who use automatic updates and got pissed when windows 7 "forced" them to update to windows 10 lol

77 never lies.

because the majority of mac hate threads/posts are from one or two shitposters

i'm actually surprised that the user who constantly posts that anti MPB pasta hasn't shown up yet

It's only 1:17pm CST. Do doubt he's a NEET living on free burger bucks, won't be up until at least 4pm.

Ubuntu Linux

Can't you read? You are forced to pick between the two. Apparently, Linux destroys your eyesight.

>I'M FORCING YOU TO CHOOSE THIS
Fuck off, Stalin. I make my own decisions.

youtu.be/xzpndHtdl9A

So which one is it? Have you made up your mind?

Linux :^)

Windows is for sure the most versatile of them all. There's nothing it can't do.

Good window tiling