Tracking on /pol

Hi!
I just saw a thread on /pol that it could possibly be tracked. I checked my Ad Blocker (uBlock Origin) and saw several request from different pages. Can someone give me quick introduction, what a "request" is in this case? It would be really helpful since I want to learn what this stuff is all about. Maybe you also know some good books/pages to get to know more about the related topic.
Thanks!

That's what you get for browsing right-wing shitholes. I hope your data is sold to China, faggot.

either go back to your containment board or kill yourself

you are the cancer of Sup Forums

here you go
seems like the usual triple letter agency jewery

go the fuck back to redit you intolerant, savagely warmongering fascists

>Sup Forums
You have to go back.

Fuck off everyone hates you.

I occasionally browse Sup Forums so i can empathise but this is not the place to bring anything politics related so shut the fuck up or fuck off.

>/pol
user...
How is this politics related
samefag

gas the ads, blocker wars now

I hope it's some militant group rounding up those brainlets for a little afternoon genocide.

Thanks!

>redit
But I'm from /leftypol/

>samefag
pic related

>inb4 phone poster
I actually leave my house.

I use pale moon, adblock latitude and never save history/cookies

am i safe?

>>inb4 phone poster
>I actually leave my house.

>whining about getting spied on by the spying device you willingly bring with you everywhere
jump off a 3-story building and turn yourself into a vegetable because it's clear you don't use your brain either way

>t. nigger

Drink bleach shitstain

Tniggered

Who's whining? I'm not OP.

Can you not even follow an imageboard thread? How new are you?

Just don't bring up Sup Forums here or anywhere, just leave it as a containment piece of ur life

Sup Forums is /pol.

>/pol
Is the one slash a reddit thing?

As much as I'd love to help, since this is a topic I thoroughly enjoy talking about, I feel like my potentially useful advice would be read by other non-posting users from that board. And we all know what bad that place caused to this site. So fuck yourself OP, you deserve all the bad things happening to you.

Literally cringed.

thanks r/t_d

bump

Mate there are worms are viruses here and everything

I didn't save them all but I've had a few positives. I have ONE browser plug in. Couldn't have been that.

The whole board is a virus! I think your AV is being a little overzealous.

>Macro image.
>Pleb tier reaction image.
>Comments

>>>/Reddit/

>left

back to redd1t

You have to go back.

open cs with login

what

Rėddit is right-wing liberal you stupid fucks.

Rêddit is not left, at all.

You forgot an '/' my redditor friend.

If you're going to pretend to not be a redditor at least learn to use grentext correctly.

Get off, rajeet.

This place is not Right wing or Left wing dominant, stop believing every bullshit Sup Forums says.

No they are still Left, just authoritarian Left.

You must go out too, Ranesh and Sahil.