Why are the chinese such terrible tourists?

Why are the chinese such terrible tourists?

Because they are terrible people, simple as that.

Not worse than Brits

I am not.

The big tourists in China are the middle aged, and they're the least cultured generation. Elderly Chinese are influenced by traditional Chinese culture. Young Chinese are highly educated and pretty worldly. Middle aged Chinese are the generation of Mao and the Cultural Revolution. They were anti-intellectual and aggressively uneducated. So when they travel, they're the most unrefined, uneducated people, who don't understand anything about the world around them.

Internationally I've mostly worked and traveled with young, usually upper middle class, Chinese. They're generally great. They're interested and curious about the culture of the places they visit, they're respectful, and they're well educated. But every once in a while I run into a tour bus filled with middle aged Chinese tourists, and you can just sense that they have no idea how to act in foreign settings.
It's really bad in Guinea because most of the Chinese here are poor country folk who work for exploitatitive companies, so they don't know shit about Guinea and are super racist. The Guineans call them rats, and I usually say there are good Chinese too, but I can't defend the Chinese in Guinea.

Because social development hasn't caught up to economic development in China yet.

Pretty much.

Also,
>Guineans
>calling anyone else rats

How can you be so poor and stupid that your country gets colonized by Chinese, yet also have the nerve to call the colonizers rats?
Slave mentality desu.

Because all the good Chinese are in Taiwan

You realize that 85% of Taiwanese Chinese are Hokkien?

Hokkien = Mainlanders from 1-2 generations ago.

"people"

They call them rats because the Chinese treat them so poorly. The Guineans who work for Chinese companies work extremely long hours doing hard labor, and they're forced to sleep in crowded rooms. They work until they get sick, and when they get sick the company fires them so the illness doesn't spread to the others. They say the Chinese treat them like animals.

>hey look mom i'm racist i'm so cool now allllll my friends will laugh because hahahahahha funny mom ffunnnnyaysdfaysfdafdasdfsfd

Mainland Chinese are pretty much animals.

Sorry.

Sounds like the Guineans are the rats.

The Chinese treat Guineans like the Chinese were treated by American corporations in China. If you are poor, you have to work.
Complaining about "being treated like animals" is a great way to not have a job.

Do must chinese young girls don't wear short pants with their skirts? I saw a couple of chinese degenerate girls with their panties exposed because of the wind and they didn't care.

*tips 10%*

Many Americans resemble pigs. Some even remind me of cows.

I didn't know you were suppose to wear shorts under skirts

It's a really shitty situation, though. What happens is, Guinean villagers see that they can make more money working for these companies than by farming, so they leave their villages. What they don't take into consideration is that their standard of living is actually way lower, because in the village everyone helps everyone else and farmers are basically self-employed. These companies don't care about people's well-being.
I've explained to Guineans that the Chinese do this to other Chinese, though - that villagers from central and Western China are treated horribly by many Chinese companies.

That doesn't make it acceptable, though. I wouldn't call either side "rats", but I am disgusted by the lack of humanity these companies show to their Guinean employees.

But for real. Go visit Europe and see how the Chinese behave. They are literally animals, it makes you sick to even watch them eat.

They ignore all rules and signs, cut every line, ignore personal space, spit, shit and piss every where. They are barn animals.

you have to go back

>ameridegenerates

That's business. It's not like they are slaves. They get paid and can leave when they want.

If I were the Chinese, I'd take my business to Southeast Asia. All Africans do is complain about the evil rich foreigner.

No they do not.

Also, China has a different culture and etiquette than Western countries. Most of the shit I see people complain about is perfectly normal in East/South Asia.

Then why don't you stay there laowei wang

As Chinese even I know what they are doing in Africa is not fair

They are doing it like that in Africa because they can't get away with it in China or SEA anymore, the in wages and demand is increasing everywhere, can't do scorched earth policy all over the place if you want to compete with the best

Time to add value to their domestic export or it will all be for nothing

>if you disagree you are X nationality

Stop being afraid of the boogeyman you autist.
Not everyone that isn't racist and bigoted is X nationality/ethnicity.

What the fuck are you saying? Your understanding of economics is pathetic.

Laos, Burma, Cambodia, and Vietnam are all poorer per person and cheaper than Nigeria and Guinea.

Are you saying Western corporations don't do the same shit in Africa?

It's a free market. Corporations do what makes the most profit.

Yeah, it's a culture of peasants. It's no wonder there is ZERO cultural innovations coming from that cesspool of the world.

It is not pathetic
There is a reason why China could not get into SEA

Exploitation maybe the same but the method is not

No one doubts that it is a free market or what the corporation goes but the management and the treatment of workers are kind of important

Ever wonder why the west gives so much shit about sweatshops but China doesn't

Sustainable exploitation is always better than quick one-day cashout you know

>Also, China has a different culture and etiquette than Western countries. Most of the shit I see people complain about is perfectly normal in East/South Asia.

Then get the fuck out of my country and go back to Asia. If you're not willing to follow the rules here, you're not welcome.

chinese are filthy dogs and canibals

This. When I travel I respect local customs and culture. When the chinese do, they ignore it.

That speaks volumes about them as a "people".

1 Nanking wasn't enough. After having to deal with them in work and seeing them start to travel, I understand why the Japanese needed to do what they did.

This is getting ridiculous. You clearly have no understanding of what human rights abuses in these companies is actually like.

Thank you. Out of curiosity, how do Chinese people generally feel about exploitative practices in Africa?

>how do Chinese people generally feel about exploitative practices in Africa?

I doubt they care, like this "American" says, it is how all corporations suppose to act, and that is what they would say.

>culture of peasants
No different from Uganda, Russia, Italy or Mexico. Peasants make up the bulk of the population in almost every country

>cultural innovations
Meaningless words thrown together. Pray tell what "cultural innovations" came about recently

In Vietnam people won't stand for being worked to death as hard anymore. There are other companies they could just go to. A race towards the bottom doesn't work when another company can just steal away all your workers for treating them minorly better. That's exactly what happened with automotive jobs in Mexico. Honda and GM weren't paying great at their plants, then BMW, Mazda, Nissan and Audi came in offered more money + benefits and employees moved en masse to these companies. Now when Honda went to go open another factory, they already had a shit reputation of how they treated their workers so they had a hard time finding skilled workers that hadn't already gone to these other companies, so Honda had to hire unexperienced workers and their quality suffered.

>MUH HERITAAAAAAAAAAGE

born there, friend

RARE
A
R
ERAR

I live and work in a fairly touristy area. The buses of Chinese tourists can be awful. They block paths and won't move for anyone.

>bigoted

Have you voted for Hillary yet? Why are most of your Han people racist?

China contributes only one thing to this world. Cheap labor. Nothing culturally, nothing innovative.