I'm done with Windows. I want to use Linux only for the rest of my life

I'm done with Windows. I want to use Linux only for the rest of my life.
Should I use KDE Neon or Ubuntu Gnome?

Install gentoo

Neon because it looks better.

KolibriOS.

Stay strong

use debian with gnome, it will test if you have enough patience to use linux with its non-free repos

Debian gnome. KDE works like it was made in an alternate universe where doing things completely contradictory to what is intuitive is the best way to approach things.

If you're a winbaby you should use ZorinOS Lite or ZorinOS Core. This should keep you from running away in less than a day.
KDE Neon is unstable and buggy, and compared to Ubuntu it has worse gaming performance. As for GNOME, while it looks great it's UI is not as compact as Unity and I'd recommend getting extensions to make it more Unity-like. Why I don't recommend getting Ubuntu Unity now is because the DE is abandoned in favour of GNOME and next versions of Ubuntu will ship with GNOME by default.

He literally said nothing about gayming you fucking autistic man child.
Do humanity a favor and don't reproduce.
Do the world a favor and kill yourself along with a dozen or so chinks and Indians.

Gnome. Sadly, KDE Neon is still a little buggy.

this
altho he is a complete noob, he might not figure out how to get non-free on debian, so ubuntu gnom is fine really

>he was using windows
>he wasn't gaming too
Pick one, retard.

An overwhelming majority of the people that use windows don't play gaymes on windows. Where do you live? I'll be happy to let you borrow my 12 gauge so you can kill yourself.

Depends on what you want.
I personally prefer KDE.
KDE is more feature heavy and if you are comming from windows, it is a good answer to those "how do you do X" situations you will run into.
The software suite is also pretty good.

Shoot yourself, retard. Only an extreme autist would rage over nothing. Don't breed, and if you have already kill your kids first.

good luck OP wasting hours getting shit to work in Linux where it'll work in 2 minutes on Windows.
Linux is only suitable as a server OS, not a desktop OS. You'll find this out sooner or later.

why mad though

>why mad
>look at his comments
>REEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

Install Gentoo for real

>gayming is nothing
It's the cancer that has been killing this board for years. Can't go anywhere without some gaymer fag bringing up gayming any chance they get.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Linux Mint with Cinnamon

The DE is disgusting and bloated. Mint has no reason to exist.

I disagree, as an ex Mint user. Yes it is bloated but it is better than Ubuntu because of the lack of corporate bullshit.

If I weren't using Debian I would probably go back to Mint just because I don't trust Shuttlecock or whatever the fuck is currently going on at Canonical.

t. brainlet who cant comprehend anything other than prepackaged binaries that they double click

and what's wrong with not wanting to overcomplicate something as inane as your OS experience?
I already have enough problems in my life

exactly.
Windows is a waste of time.

it just werks man

install gentoo

systemd and gnome are CIAnigger tier

Whatever you do dont install manjaro, i fell for the meme and as a bro spreading the message. Get debian its easy there is nothing too overwhelming just simple good os you can even install i3 on it

What was bad about manjaro? thx

Don't listen to these special snowflake hipsters. Gnome may be a tad bloated, but at least it's modern and doesn't have screen tearing.

Give Debian Stable (Gnome) a shot.

this. got my command-line chops up

>No Steam games
Literally the only reason I'm not getting Linux. Besides that, it's FAAAAAAR superior to Windows and Mac.

>based on arch
>made by incompetent devs
That's about it.

>no steam games
Supports 24% steam games and 35% GOG and HumbleBundle games. That's enough. As if you couldn't live without a single game anyway.

Anything more specific about what was bad? Like a detail other than something so general.

i honestly think arch should be everyone first distro
i know this is a fucking meme here
so it's watered down and i can't make this argument
but it gets you familiar with things during the install process so you are almost immediately where you need to be to use it by the time you finish

it's easier than other distros in the way that a game with a tutorial sequence is easier than one without

>2017
>I'm done with Windows.

Had linux mint with kde, its somewhat bloated

Ubuntu with Cinnamon.

>uses a full DE

i3wm is great, its like a wm, for people who dont know how to use a wm, its on all my machines

>better than Ubuntu because of the lack of corporate bullshit

still using non-free software, not good

Install Xubuntu

Both are horrible choices, and each will be packed with bugs and instability. Use Fedora or Debian with XFCE.

Xfce