Post military things

Post military things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ShnWaOMfq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I own a flecktarn parka.

Thanks, Bundeswehr. It's comfy in winter and has lots of pockets.

Really want an afghanka but finding one in my size isn't easy or cheap.

Slovenia has a perfect KD ratio.

Just arrived last week.

WWII, pilots haven't been this /fa/ since then

XXL?

Of course he's a fennoswede..

I want a Finnish M39 and a Swiss K31, then my life can be complete.

Those Finnish ski troopers looked pretty radical.

of course.
But I need to know about that thing around his neck, did he wear it to combat?

Wide shoulders and tall. So yeah, at least XL or XXL.

True, Nazis and their allies did make sure they looked dapper while murdering millions.

Hans was a good boy tho, he didn't murder nobody

>True, Nazis and their allies did make sure they looked dapper while murdering millions.

pic related for how many fucks i give

If you don't want it for historical value, get czechoslovak vz.85 coat
it's a very similar thing in dark green

That looks better tbqh

You give a whole parade of fucks?

Part of it is the historical value, the other is a love of its look.

M39s aren't that rare, or are you the sort of collector who has to have an original sling, bayonet and everything?

Luxembourgian camo, literally off the charts. Closest to being universal in use in Europe. Luxembourg knows what's up.

superior veichle

I'd drive to work with that thing

that looks amazing

our camo is brighter

listen here, you spaghetti twisting motherfucker - luxembourgian or bust

some people built a functioning replica of it
youtube.com/watch?v=7ShnWaOMfq8

CUTE!

czech knows what's up

>Israelis are racist bigots
>There are black Israelis
>Black people can't be racist or bigoted
>Leftist mind implodes

I have Gorka 3 Bars

Just a practice tracer round though

I want this parka so hard... But I can't find it because I live in a tiny iceshithole far from Buenos Aires, I hate my live so much...

We recently placed an order for twelve new submarines. Not sure what to feel about them 2bh, hard to find a lot of solid information that isn't just a cheeky advertisement.

I can only assume the French stealth technology is some sort of in-built system that'll detect enemy vessels and immediately plot a course away from them, don't know for sure tho

It's a dummy round, dummy.

Pic is Rosary from the Chaplain

Shame you didn't go through with the A26

When the system detects an ennemy vessel it starts going backwards instantly.

That would be the italian version.

that looks fucking stupid
dont all the sailors standing ontop of it drown?

Did you lads even put that forward? Not too sure on who was in the running 2bh, just know in the end it was between the French, the japs and the G*rmans

Less stupid than a fucking ramp tho

Order it from the Internet.

I have two real Arkans Tigers patches. Accidentally deleted the picture of both so here is one of them. Pic related is one of the two, it's the unofficial one.

Second as well, this is the official one.. First one says "Tigrovi" second says "Serbian Volunteer Guard"

HOW.

Looks like Arabic writing tbqh

Bought online senpai. I also plan on buying a Panteri Gard one.

First is cyrillic cursive.

Fuck off Chang. DUDE WEED LMAO IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR. Kill yourself maple syrup-covered poutine faggot motherfucker.

Oh that looks very comfy. How much do they go for?

Oh shit, I have one of those. Comfy as fuck.

Where did you get it?

There was some interest shown and an early collaboration to produce a bigger model based on the A26. But your cunt of a PM at the time, Tony Abbot, canceled that declaring that we couldn't actually make submarines. Now say what you will of our military, it's a shell of its former self, but we do still know how to make good submarines. The size and stirling engine we use is incredibly difficult to detect, even for countries like the US (whom borrowed one of our subs to conduct tests and learn how to better defend themselves against it).

Suck a fuck you slav faggot. No one even gives a fuck where you're from you wigger shit. Go get another buzzcut so your dad has nothing to pull on while he fucks your ass again

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Slovenes and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Slovenes, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Slovenes for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Slovene group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Slovenes, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Slovenes are no part of it. Slovenes are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Slovenes, but basically it's Slavs with Slovenes added. All the so called "Kajkavian Slavs" are really Slovenes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Karánsebes

Yep that's right, reply with an American comedy show. That will show him.

>Sup Forums humour on a /k/ themed thread on Sup Forums
I like it, fusion posting.

Panzer jackets are fine as fuck

Looks pretty fedora-tier tbqhf.

multicam is best cam

Because it is
>You shouldn't get upset by my choice of clothing, just because I wear an outfit that was worn by the Nazis doesn't mean I subscribe to Nazi ideology. For all that Nazi Germany did wrong, it wasn't all bad like their fashion sense for example.

The last hero of Europe, the saved thousands of fascism and led Europe to one of peace and prosperity.

I agree tbqfwy
American WWII uniforms were a lot more snazzy

This guy gets it.

you are being so generous with these fucks, I can't thank you enough

> Bought online senpai
How do you know it's original, not post-war made?

I own one of these

KEK, everyone knows Russians never lie.

Brilliant.

We almost face war with morroco for this rock 15 years ago

what's the guy doing with the xbox controller ? playing bf4 ?

Lol what an autism

>ten day war
lel

Germanic as fuck.

we prussians now

You may not know this, but America is the MOST militarily POWERFUL nation on the PLANET

>obvious mudbloods
>germanic

Right a grill?

Killing hajis with a drone.

yes

Pls...

pls

Pretty sure he was talking about the uniforms m80

Tankette love is the purest form of love.

outdated but still interesting

neat

Better than the commies and their allies who looked like shit while murdering millions.