Reasons you're considering moving out of your cunt

>high af taxes
>high af cost of living
>government knows best attitude so little freedoms
>cold
>shit salaries for programmers compared to USA
>pretty much only a nice country if you're unemployed
>education is shitty lowest common denominator shit so my kids will spend a lot of time getting dragged down by retards
Is murica nice? Thinking of gtfo of here as soon as I finish my degree.

How are the Neetbux up there?

I will move to Switzerland next year, if i am going to work at least i would like to earn something decent...

Come to Texas

>Is murica nice?

no

I didn't say you could reply to my post

Because everyday this becomes less of a meme and more of a reality.

Finland and Sweden are extremely similar politically, yet we do better? what is going on here? Are the Somalians actually good for our economy?

Sweden is a major shipping hub(for that region anyway). Finland isn't.

You are the ultimate cuck if move out of your country.

There are no boring days in this country

>you are a cuck if you act to improve your lot in life
T*rkroach logic

Is Finnish education being best in the world a meme?

>reasons you're considering moving out of your cunt
My qualifications are humiliating and I can't find a job here

Perhaps Finns are just very intelligent

Nah, but they're only ahead of us and Norway because we have so many birthplace-challenged people dragging down the score.

CHI

>birthplace-challenged people

i agree, all the explosions add a bit of flavor to life
also i find the idea of fighting in a civil war quite interesting in a terrible kind of way. kinda like my own little irl post-apocalypse

Our education is overly centralized and politicized. The national agency for education (skolverket) should be an independent agency that's not affected by short term political decisions. We can't fuck the school over every time we get a new government.

Considering the nation-breaking strain we've been put under we're not doing badly at all. We're just pretending there's an issue because PISA don't want to be racis

Skolverket only handles "education" to the degree where it puts out functional factory workers, who cares if it's politicized? Nuance is what Gymnasiet is for and Uni is where you actually get to learn things.

>Skolverket only handles "education" to the degree where it puts out functional factory workers
Because politicians have made it that way to get quick results. You can't seriously suggest that the first 9 years of education are completely meaningless. Or at least that it by necessity has to be. You can't undo the damage of a poor elementary school by having a semi-decent gymnasium, that's simply not how it works.

As regards to your dismissal it not being being a problem that it's politicized, I'm going to assume that was in jest. We've had quite enough of social democratic propaganda. The school shouldn't teach political opinions as facts and it shouldn't be ruled by politicians, at least not directly.

I don't have any friends or family or anything so I might as well get out and see some shit.

If it did then you wouldn't be here denouncing it. You're overreacting and justifying the fact that people have different opinions than yours by calling them brainwashed.

Public school isn't primarily meant for education, it's conditioning to get people used to working together, fulfilling tasks and having responsibilities.

Sweden also has double the population which in itself acts as a GDP booster

Except that our population is still pathetically small yet it doesn't seem to affect our GDP negatively on a global scale.

Too many to list desu

>by calling them brainwashed
When the fuck did I say this? You're reading too much between the lines.

>it's conditioning to get people used to working together, fulfilling tasks and having responsibilities
That's just part of growing up and is relevant for schools, but I simply have to disagree that it's more important than education. Furthermore simply stating "this is the way it is" is not an argument. Do you or do you not believe that elementary school (f-9) is important or not? From an educational standpoint that is.

Same thing but change cold to hot

My point is that politics doesn't influence people to such a degree where we can blame our schooling system for how they conduct themselves. Seeing how even adults can't talk politics for ten seconds without putting on the asshat I can only foresee catastrophic consequences of appealing to different fields of the spectrum in school.

Muslims.

I am going to leave this land to the mixed mongrels and related people, hoping to leave for north europe soon. I know I will likely be viewed badly, but it is a risk I must take.

I am not black, so they will be integrated from the first generation if I educate them properly, and marry a local girl.

>implying I have the choice to move anywhere

no money, no future, no independence is my motto

>not black
Being shitskin brown isn't really better. Also, Europe is full. We have enough brown people.

Good thing it takes only a look in the mirror for me to dismiss your comments, but I understand where you're coming from. And as I said I will take the risk of being seen negatively. I'm a christian agnostic who won't leech off the welfare which will drive some hate away from me.
But if in five years there is no acceptance, I will go to the US. No point in raising kids who will be isolated from their community.

>get free education for about 20 years
>don't give anything back

>>shit salaries for programmers compared to USA

you're not going to get a good salary in that field in the US...unless your dick is circumcised and you've pure blooded jewish parents.

pekka

Okay, let's pretend for a second that you're actually white and willing to work, why do you think you have the privilige/right to just march into whatever country you feel like and be accepted? Just because you were born in a shitty country?

yuropeans did that to the americas

so why shouldnt they?

We are at the point were we are grateful for every immigrant who doesnt turns out as a deadweight spiteful douche.
Also, both of us know that we western euros while slowly pissed are still social as fuck towards any kind of different people in a way that he'll be accepted for sure if he is not an ass.

And look how it ended for the natives of the americas. See why I'm against it?

I don't even think about moving cause I'm a lazy autist cuck without good education and skills.
I can't even dream about it, so I'll die alone from poverty in my commieblock.

>get forced to go through education
>statist unironically think this indebts them and that they should be grateful

from reading your posts and thoughts it appears your kids will be the ones doing the dragging down

No. I refuse. There is absolutely no reason for him to be accepted here, he has no right to come to Europe.

well then you better learn to conceal carry a gl*wk and shoot the favela monkey before the favela monkey shoots you

also dont take cocaine from strangers

I dont have to tell you, right?

Thankfully I don't live in a city and I keep a bunch of weapons ready to defend my house with, concealed carry is not allowed though.

I don't think I have a privilege, I hope to go there and make sacrifices for my acceptance. I will pay taxes, help my neighbors and hopefully raise good citizens. I understand no country is great without it's people working for it.

I am not for relaxed immigration policies, in fact if the country I go to requires me to wait years before I have any right, requires good education and revalidation of my degree, I will do it.

I think you have absolutely no right to live here unless you are valuable to the country in a major way. Just being a good citizen and being educated means fuck all, we have well educated people here (and I doubt you're in the top few % of your field internationally) and being a good citizen should obviously be normal and not something even worth mentioning.

>total GDP
>mattering to per capita living standards

parents already paid taxes you faggot

>too many stupid people
>way too many shitskins
>virtually no labor rights
>we work some of the longest hours get minimal or even no paid time off/sick days
>healthcare is a mess

Population has been pretty constant during that time interval

At least you don't have all those Muslim terrori- oh, wait. Nevermind.

it wouldn't matter either way

Plus now we have gay muslim terror attacks.

Until San Bernadino I had thought it was a Euro thing.

OP I'll switch my identity with you. I have no criminal record and I've never put my fingerprints into any database.

Yes and America's has expanded by nearly 22 million people.

I understand. I am still going to do it.

This will sound like a victim, but being a good citizen in here means fuck all, you are just setting yourself behind. It's not my fault that I was born here.

If it makes you feel better (it probably won't), I have a german last name and look mostly spanish.

And it's not our fault that you were born there either. I won't accept it on principle but I don't make the rules.

As I said, I understand where you're coming from. I probably would share your opinion were I born there.

But I won't set foot on Austria, so far I am looking at The Netherlands, Denmark, Norway or Germany.

The truth is you will be welcome in all of those places, especially in larger cities.

You'll be welcome to wash dishes for a minimum wage, Mr.Mongrel.

>to wash dishes for a minimum wage

I am not him, but that's better than living in a shithole where you can be robbed and shot anytime.

Come to America. Here you have to succeed on your own and we don't care how you live your life or how you integrate. Makes us a better country to immigrate to.

>reasons you're considering moving out of your cunt

Welp, jobs and 3rd world tier salaries. But i'm not going to move to United Caliphate or Germany to end up washing the floor of a mcdonalds.

If I were to move to another country, it'd probably be Australia.

I'm too dumb to learn another language and I'd probably end up a NEET anyway (like I am now) and Australia is pretty generous with their NEETbux.

Is the vigilance thing that hardcore in UK?

It's shit

Even if you have money you still have to live in the middle of filth.

The country just doesn't work.

no, it's only criminals and paranoid people that worry about that stuff

Yes, and beyond that, the "only good people allowed in" fucks the third world countries. In all likelihood, Brazilian anons here are above regular Brazilians and would do good for their country.

Shit, that image is scary, do you have more?

>would do good for their country.
neets are useless, dude

A few more, but not very many

TV licencers are particularly annoying with their ads

What happens if you don't have one? You just get a fine I assume? You need one for cable but not streaming right?

>implying I'd want to leave
It's pretty good here, desu

Dunno, you probably get fined or taken away to a gulag or something. You need one for streaming live broadcasts too though.

>is America nice

it's the place to be if you're in software

>can't walk into the street without being commented about
>forced to come back from studies abroad due to army
>social structure stuck still in soviet occupation (no I don't want gays)
>living in a tiny ass town
>prices of things rise while the pay doesn't

I'm a massive fucking weeb so I want to get a pajeet job in the land of the rising sun, but if possible to go anywhere else like the country of the current year, back to not so great britain, don't give a fuck much, just need out of here.

I always wonder how can people live in an autistic frozen shithole and think life is great 2bh. Without going out with my friends and family every once and then to do some crazy shit, and at least a weather that is possible to survive long periods of time outside i would get insane

Brazil is hell if you don't like hot weather and crowds though.
t. went to brazil and hated the hot weather and crowds. Food was nice though.

Fucking Euro is shitting up our economy

WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH

JUST LEAVE THE EURO FFS

how can you not like hot weather and people?

get out normie

NOTHING IS ENOUGH

I don't know man you live in fucking finnland and want to move

I'm out to america because well, no hope economically or politically in this doomed peninsula. Everyone else is trying to get out too

no

>hot weather
It makes me uncomfortable, I sweat, my computer sounds like a hoover, screen glare, parks are full of normies doing normie shit, can't get comfy, drinking hot tea makes me feel flushed
>people
I don't like crowds or people everywhere when I go outside to do shit. They touch me and jostle me.

What is that even supposed to measure
"Competitiveness" sure, but what the hell is the metric

if you were at top you would say it's the best metric ever

you need to open yourself more m8 and embrace normiedom

I don't like to sweat.

We deserve better. Fuck Euro, gibs us Markka and new Nokia, then I might consider living here.

i guess you don't do sports then

>tfw hate my city
>tfw literally everywhere else is trying their hardest to become just like it
Why must you faggots be such cucks

>autistic
well look at which site you're in

>frozen
It is much more bearable when you have insulation (which they do)

>friends and family
The ones who are born there have family, the friends are made accordingly

>possible to survive long periods of time outside
With good heavy clothing going outside is actually comfy

I don't like to sweat while just standing around.

do you want to move to a cold place?

but do you like to freeze while just standing around?