Who is the best manufacturer of Nvidia cards?

Who is the best manufacturer of Nvidia cards?

not zotac

EVGA, and ya I'm aware of the VRM issues. Their customer service is top notch and did everything possible to fix it

AMD

EVGA . altho i had no problems with MSI , but EVGA has the best warranty and customer service imho

Literally the woodscrews of this decade. I wouldn't say their customer service is top notch anymore since they declined RMAs on housefires.
Zotac isn't that bad.
Probably MSI.

The one with the longest and most local RMA service, yo'll be needing it

>Zotac isn't that bad.

my zotac gtx 1060 failed after 4 months

3Dfx

GIGABYTE Aorus

>muh anecdotes
Got any failure rate statistics, or is it just your ass?

my ass

anyway I'll never buy from them again

avoid EVGA/ASUS at all costs

>Boycotting a company because a single unit out of millions failed while still under manufacturer warranty
Like boycotting the electric company that serves your neighborhood because the power went out for TWO (2) hours 6 months ago.

t. zotac

Fair enough. I have a Zotac now with no issues but had continual problems with MSI GPUs. Swings and roundabouts.

Am I the only one who has never had a GPU fail before? I've had exactly a dozen in the past 10 years. And never a problem.

Stop shitting on companies just because something failed. Shit on them only if their support for the failure was garbage.

Always had good reliable operation from Gigabyte.

all my gigabytes lasted for a long time
only replacing my 560ti tomorrow with a 660gtx
it crashes on anything too heavy these days

It's still under warranty at that point, just rma it

I did. I have a new one so that's why I made this thread. I'm wondering if I can do anything to improve stability. Maybe downclock it?

I'll shill for Zotac

When the whole 970 3.5gb meme exploded I was real mad that I got scammed by nvidia basically. I wanted to upgrade to a 980 and they asked me to pay shipping/insurance bothways and they covered the difference in upgrades. Payed about 50 bucks to get bumped from a 970 to a 980.

I'm going to ask the dumb shit that belongs in >>>/sqt/
Did you update your drivers for your mobo and gpu
Are you using qvl ram
Have you recently taken it up the ass and not bothered with customer support with the new card

Gigabyte makes terrible motherboards.

Msi is shit because you have to download like 5 different pieces of software to use all of the features of the mobo

EVGA has a "step-up" program that let's you do exactly that.

It's nice that other board manufacturers are letting others do those things

Zotac have a year longer warranty than everyone else on reference cards, and are usually the cheapest.

Got a 1080Ti Gigabyte Aorus, while it looks gay it's unbelievably quiet even at 2000Mhz. Even under pretty heavy gaming the fans stay at like 1200rpm which is damn near inaudible.

Too bad about the price.

>Did you update your drivers for your mobo and gpu
yup

>Are you using qvl ram
not sure but I've done 5+ hours of memcheck without errors

>Have you recently taken it up the ass and not bothered with customer support with the new card
I just received it so I haven't done anything like that yet. Do you usually have to register it again?

Ya but isn't that only if you purchased the card within 90 days of the new one's release? In which case, who the hell would buy a card if you know the new one is about to come out

>nvidia aibs
>all varying levels of shit to not too shitty
>will never get based SAPPHIRE

kek

EXPLODING
VIDEO
GRAPHICS
ADAPTOR

tru

PNY

ASUS, Gigabyte, and EVGA are all super solid.

Not really. Gigabyte is way better than cheapo meme shit like Asus and MSI. Even Asrock is good.

Who /asusreferencecard/ here?

>Even
>Even
>Even

>Gigabyte makes good MBs

Top laff.

Last two Gigabyte boards I had were either still on old BIOS with a partial UEFI update that removed 50% of the features, or developed a power on issue where I had to smash the power button rapidly for it to register. Other than that, they were pretty good.

Palit is the best

been a loyal customer now for years now, all the cards i've bought for friends and family have lasted at least 4 years under heavy gaming use

That's only because their cards kept blowing up. They're on damage control.

Was going to say MSI or Gigabyte but Palitin Jetstream is one of the best if not the best cooler. Palit isn't known for fucking up power phases like MSI and Gigabyte (their rx cards have worse components than reference).

Asus a shit and I say this as once their loyal customer.

>Their customer service is top notch and did everything possible to fix it
They could have paid for my shipping when my 1070 broke after a month of use. Was $40 out of pocket to send it across the country.

This.

My gtx 650 still works today.

I could also vouch for muh Zotac. Cheap GTX 1070 despite being fairly new last year.

Only because you are a Windows user.
Linux has all the features of all the motherboards caked into the kernel. Because it is the superior OS.

Had the same experience with the x370 K7, the bios was so lackluster