I have 5821.8865 bitcoins from 2010 before they were popular. What do with them?

I have 5821.8865 bitcoins from 2010 before they were popular. What do with them?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RCk3KQDJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cash them in you dumb fuck

You better cash out right now before it's illegal.

Give them to me

Gimme 2 I'm poor as fuck and need to fix my car's CV boot.

Nice fic

assuming you aren't trolling

sell ASAP and live an oilnigger life

reminder that that cat is dead

>cash out 5000 bitcoins
>get raided by the USA government
>get bitcoin forfeited by USA government
>government claims money under war in drugs
>get sent to prison for money laundering
>get accused of running ransomware schemes
>"ladies and gentlemen of the jury there's no other way for this man to have this much money the coin is totally untraceable and after all the drug use pedophile use and other computer criminal activities having that many bitt money proves criminal activity"

Yeah cash them that sounds great

Nothing. They're worth less than your piss bottles from the same year.

cash them to euros

give 2 to this guy

give 1 to this guy

give 44 to this guy

this one gets nothing

give 00 to this guy (tough luck buddy)

give 0.3 to this guy for the useful tip

Cash out and invest in Tech stocks and renewable energy stocks.

can you give me one?
pastebin.com/EK7CmpaF

Diversify. Buy ETH and LTC. Put 20% of your portfolio in alts. Cash out like 30% and put it into dividend paying stocks. A couple million in some good stocks will give you enough to live comfortably on without even touching your stash. Don't dodge taxes without extremely professional help.

Speaking of, if you want assistance then contact BlackRock or Vanguard. They'll give you some high class treatment, and they'll know better about how to deal with the logistics of cashing out than us. You should still diversity into a couple alts and split you coin into a few wallets. Put a DVD and flash drive with a couple hundred btc in a safe deposit box just in case shit ever goes sideways. Always password protect your wallets with a strong password. Always have multiple backups.

If you're feeling generous, tips are accepted. I'm a crypto expert with no starting cash. Feels good and bad at the same time to have made an 800% yield on my investment... Of $15.
>Sup Forums considers a bitcoin address to be spam.
pastebin.com/RCk3KQDJ

Enjoy being rich user, and try not to let the money pull you away from the people and things you love.

SELL SELL SELL SELL. And then use the money to BUY AND HODL.

post screenie of gtfo

Fake news

spare one, I have a gtx 660

send them all to the eater address just to fuck with people

Cash them out for 15 million dollars, put most of the money into a hedge fund that pays dividends, and live the NEET life for the rest of your life. Even at a meager rate of 2%, you'd be making 300K a year to sit on your ass.

give me 2

Just kill me pete

(You)

exchange them for CANN on Bittrex. You'll get dank gains.

Give it to me so I can pay off my $170.000 grad school loan

I can give you one, user. I need you to take some pictures for me first, can you do one with you striking a cute pose?

>.

Gib money plox or I report

>t. Murican

Smoke weed everyday.

That's the only thing that makes the Bitcoin useful.