This is supposed to be """hard""" math questions in SAT

>this is supposed to be """hard""" math questions in SAT
>SAT
>FUCKING ADMISSION TEST OF U.S. COLLEGES
holy shit, im dying

collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/pdf/sat-practice-test-1.pdf

>MUH COLLEGE RANKINGS MUTHAFUKA

1. The SAT isn't supposed to be hard throughout, questions are categorized as either easy, moderate, or hard and your score takes that into account.

2. The SAT isn't an admission test, it's an aptitude test like the name says.

What is it with Americans and multiple choice questions?

this, though the truth doesn't matter

what? that's GCSE tier stuff
and even in GCSE we have to come to our own conclusions, not tick boxes

You still have to solve via your work, they're easier for graders.

GCSE and the SAT are functionally similar tests.

>SAT
>College admissions test
Nigger what?

It's essentially our equivalent to GCSE. Everyone has to take this test or SAT and it factors into college admissions, but it's not a college admission test. You have to get relatively close to a perfect score to get into a good school.

Anything above an 1800 qualifies you for decent, non-degree mill schools. Perfect scores are extremely rare.

SAT is out of 1600 now

i know its not directly admission test, but i thought its influential to be accepted to colleges.

>multiple choice

I'm 22 and i can't answer any of those questions

feels good being a neet

Hate that bullshit. My examiner subtracted 4,5 points only because I mentioned an article which, while only relevant in reference, I thought was worth putting on the paper because that's how they grade the fucking things.

With boxes, there's a correct answer. Everything else feels like "here's a pen, you have 10 minutes to write down everything you know about video games GO"

It's influential towards certain colleges, there's plenty of schools that don't even look at your SAT score. It's more influential in determining scholarship money than anything.

US schools don't usually have admissions tests per say. If you get into a school they keep you for a year or two to see if you are up to standard snuff, and kick you out if you don't cut it.

The SAT isn't an "admission test", just an aptitude thing. The questions vary in difficulty throughout.
Some colleges may want to see SAT scores as part of an application, but they aren't the only deciding factor by any means. I went to a medium-sized state university and they didn't care about them at all.

of course niggers cant do math. youre worse tham americans

I'm a high school dropout and I have no idea what those symbols mean

SAT questions are butt easy you're literally taught that in your first day of SAT prep.

The challenge is the small time limit opposed on you.

>small time
in first questions i was like "it must be not allowed to use pencil"

This. I know none of that shit.

It's D, A, D right?

DAA
I'm retarded

Wow I got dropped on my head.
DAB

God I fucking hate this shit.
It is DAA because if you set X to 0 you get the intercepts

I forgot everything I ever learned about maths the day I left school
I have no fucking clue how I would even go about solving the stuff in the OP image

this

who /straight A's in A levels/ here?

>I can't even answer one of those

JUST

But we do GCSEs at 16, not 18

you dont need any of this shit in real world
just learn java script

here we call multiple choice questions American questions