USA tries to force Costa Rica to take down TPB's domain

LAND OF THE FREE! LAND OF THE FREE! LAND OF THE FREE!
torrentfreak.com/us-embassy-threatens-to-close-domain-registry-over-pirate-bay-domain-170620/
I find it quite funny how they refuse to follow any proper legal procedure.

Wait why is the tree pregnant

Look a little closer at the last panel

The girl was a boy.

Oh cool

>dickgirl
Out of all the terrible people in this world, the ones I wish death on the most are the homosexuals who consume this repugnance, and the reprobates that create it.

baited

liking dick isn't gay

Don't worry, homosexuality will disappear soon.

>dickgirl
No, just a girl (male)

good goy

Who needs legal procedure when you can just wave your freedom dick around like a madman and hope you get your way.

Do all the punchlines from this dude involve "it was a dickgirl lol"
Like 3/3 ones I've seen

You're not funny.

yea, young healthy kids sterilizing themselves and becoming cumdumpsters for poz loads is pretty sad desu

ILMAO.
I'm Costa Rican and I didn't know ThePirateBay.cr even existed.
I only download from private trackers so I don't really care about it.

Some girls have penises. Deal with it.

>he doesn't like dicks

yep it's just science

Yes, kill all the homos as Allah commands since homosexuality is haram.

I'm the tree on that picture.

reminder that if ur not gay or lgbtqp+ ally ur ISIS

My special uncle used to say:
"there's two kinds of people billy, gay people and those in denial about being gay"
I love my uncle

just use .org lmao

Shit Taste

damn rite

That's why we need to help steer them on the right path, to become properly trained, traditional, & chaste feminine wives for their future husbands, instead of the lewd vulgar beings known as "Traps".

These images are great.

mudslimes have all the right ideas, they should just stop murdering everyone who isn't part of their cult and we'd be cool with them, 90% of the female population around the world needs a public stoning or a beating at least, this shit has clearly gotten out of hand

and have lots of anal babbies to save the hwite race

Fuck you Sup Forums for bet against the piracy
And fuck you again Sup Forums for be against cute 2D girls with dicks.

thicc

The US has never followed proper legal procedure when it comes to other countries.

your first mistake was mixing 2d and 3d

it was a tree (female)

tranny elves impregnating sentient trees 2d fetish

i love progress

the government can do anything they want and say its for good, no citizen can do anything about it.

I've been writing to my congressmen and -women for 10 years like my elders always memed on about and never seem to have swayed any of them, nor ever had a reply

nothing less than a country allied with saudi arabia and led by orange retard

Try with email.
If they do not reply it means that they do not give a shit and they only care about the sweet money and power. If they continue not replying you should try to make it public that they do not give a shit about the people or something.

You've committed a classic blunder - you've posted an image more interesting than your topic.

Why is the tree pregnant?