Sup Sup Forumsesus

Sup Sup Forumsesus
I've decided on making the jump to based Linux.
My only question though, is will my Ryzen cpu and GTX 1080 work properly on Linux?
I'm being assured they will, however there are some people that say they will not.
pls respond

I hope this is bait.

Install KolibriOS. Don't let the "New" in GNU/Linux fool you -- Linux is old and busted. KolibriOS is the new hotness.

>Insert meme about falling for the meme.

This isn't bait.
I'm seriously interested in it.
I know you guys are big into Linux so I figured you boys could help me.

I also know NOTHING about Linux but I want to learn...
Please help?

Don't be a Linuxtard Install KolibriOS

Fuck you doing in here Nigger

>Linux on a Ryzen + GTX 1080

For what fucking purpose, comrade?

I.. I just wanted to join the master race Fuerher.

it won't work because linux is for poorfags with old hardware

So what's the newest beta cuck ios out. Get that

Not trolling. If you're new to fucking with your OS in general, stick with something like Debian or Fedora as they're basically pseudo Windows

I recently got into linux and jumped straight into Arch. Took me around 20 minutes to get it installed and working after never having used any linux distro before, but I've been fucking around with Windows and OSX for years.

The tube work on that PC sucks

>he invested in liquid cooling

LMFAO

>muh gpu is only for gayming
Fuck off to

got a 1800x with an old GTX card(vega soon TM)

works just fine, the only minor problems you would probably get are depending on the motherboards(network& audio, but like 95% of them are fine)

>(vega soon TM)
Take in count that AMD drivers for Linux are a mess.

congrats on being a cheap fuck or getting a heavy-ass ugly noctua

people who get r7s or equivalent and use it with heavy loads on air-cooled systems are retarded.

Just because you get a processor with the same number of cores of a server one doesn't mean it will stay in 10-50% load to keep it air-cooled.It will just slowly end your CPU if you have it on heavy loads, not to mention saying bye to anything above decent overclocking.

i've had radeon before so i kind of know what you're talking about.I'm getting an instinct card anyways and i'll probably use my current GTX for actual graphics/gaymin since i don't even think instinct cards are coming with windows drivers.

OP Here
1.1v on NB, 1.365v on the core
GTX1080 is boosting to 2072mhz
max voltage / power range
Running BF1 on ultra settings streaming, i barely hit 59C lol
get cukt you poorfag