WDF IS THIS SHIT MAN WHY CAN YOU NOT EVEN GET A RX 460

WDF IS THIS SHIT MAN WHY CAN YOU NOT EVEN GET A RX 460

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/RX-580-29-Mhash-and-90w-Power-Usage-Custom-BIOS-Asus-XFX-MSI-and-others-/152594268730
ebay.co.uk/itm/MSI-Gaming-X-AMD-Radeon-RX-480-8GB-Graphics-Card-/332272857822?hash=item4d5d0172de:g:2f8AAOSwXetZRXys
ebuyer.com/790222-asus-amd-radeon-rx-580-dual-8gb-graphics-card-dual-rx580-o8g
m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814137124
nytimes.com/2017/06/19/business/dealbook/ethereum-bitcoin-digital-currency.html
morecomputers.com/p/?pid=GV-RX580GAMING-8GD>>Gigabyte&referer=PCPart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being a normalfag

why?

racist much?

/thread

sage

fuck off an answer the question are they mining with rx460 now

damn, it's more expensive than a rx 560 here in brazil

I bought my rx 580 for 270 euros, you think i can sell it round 400 now and buy a 1070 as replacement?

Just keep using and put it on Craigslist or something similar until you get a buyer. Then buy a new Vega™ card.

Cryptominers are buying all the AMD cards. They're also buying the fucking nvidia cards too now.

Wait for vega. Apparently since it has HBM, miners can't use them.

Vega is too expensive my man

You can't /thread yourself and you are doing it wrong. Also sage goes on the email.
Fuck off summer fag.

Spoken like a true newfag.
Of course he can end the thread whenever xhe likes.

is this serious?

>ebay.com/itm/RX-580-29-Mhash-and-90w-Power-Usage-Custom-BIOS-Asus-XFX-MSI-and-others-/152594268730

Why would it not be? If retards are willing to pay for something they could do in software, let them pay.

>waaahhh I didn't buy an RX480 when they were on sale for $140 or RX460 when they were on sale for $70 because I'm fucking retarded waaaahh why didn't prices stay the same forever

There will be lower end cards

1050ti is better anyways
Only cards worth buying now if you can find them are 1050ti, 1060 6GB, 4/570 and 4/580, maybe even 1070 but the performance increase after that is too little compared to the increase in price.
I would say just wait for Vega or next year with new 11X0 Nvidia and 600 AMD series.

Hahahahahaaaa! ebay.co.uk/itm/MSI-Gaming-X-AMD-Radeon-RX-480-8GB-Graphics-Card-/332272857822?hash=item4d5d0172de:g:2f8AAOSwXetZRXys

Just buy a 1070 or 1060ti.

Fuck crypto miners.

>tfw some GTX 1060's jumped from £220 to £270
in 1 day
>tfw almost all are out of stock on amazon by today

1070's are next aren't they?

>1050ti is better anyways

Yeah, and it's also more expensive. The 560 is a 1050 competitor, not a 1050 Ti one.

UK niggas best be quick. This is a relatively low price and in stock. You could even resell it for profit.

ebuyer.com/790222-asus-amd-radeon-rx-580-dual-8gb-graphics-card-dual-rx580-o8g

I just searched 460 on amazon and found the 2 GB for $100 and 4GB for $130, you can't buy from there? Also the 1050ti is $120, why would you even buy the 460 at this point.

m.newegg.com/products/N82E16814137124
Hahahaha

Why not just get a GTX 980 for like $150 off ebay. It's better than the 460.

Not even those are safe from cryptoniggers

>even shitty rx 460 are bought out
Man... Q2 earnings for AMD are going to be ridiculous.

I'm not the OP, dingus. Why would anybody be trying to buy a 460 in current year anyway, when the 560 replaced it for the same price, with better specs?

Another one for the record

Even the 560 is bad value, 4GB version is same price or more expensive than 1050ti right now and has 10% worse performance.

Is it just me or is even the 1070 creeping up, as people start to move onto it for lack of 580 availability?

Guess I'll...Wait For Vega.

aaaand it's gone out of stock. Hope someone here got 1 at least.

And I guess that answers my question in The best part is that it's screwing over a friend that was going to buy my current video card, too. Two for one special!

I'd sell my 480 but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to even buy a video card after due to this mining shit

They haven't been mining with graphics cards for a long time

You definitely don't want to dump what you have unless you have a backup or already have the replacement on the way.

Why would they be using graphics cards...don't they have their own specialized APUs?

The fucking 1080 is cheaper than a 1070, I foresee a cryptocurrency collapse with this ridiculous oversupply

BTC is maybe getting scaling issue solved. ETH is already dropping aswell as other altcoins.

Yeah, I bought 16 of them.

You shouldn't have been buying those for gaymin anyway when you could have gotten an RX580 or 1060 for almost half the cost but 75% the performance. Nvidia designed those for mining to begin with.

> he doesnt know...

(Me) fill me in. I'm not a total bitfag yet.

new coins are resistant to asics. that's why gpus, especially amd gpus with great undervolting capabilities are going like hot cakes.
and ethereum loves gddr5. that's why gtx 1080 and up is no go.

>miners can't use them.
noice

That's unfortunate... Can you remember how much it cost?

tfw monitor is FreeSync so I can only use AMD

>tfw bought a 580 for $600 new

no regrets

In Romania we are having quite THE situation.

In one of our stores, we have a GTX 1060 6GB priced at 550 Euros. My negar. 550 Euros is a higher end 1070 .

I'm fucking glad I got myself a GTX 1060 6GB 1 month ago for a price that was directly comparable to stealing but only being legal. Can you fucking believe it? Fucking eth btc farmers. Wait a second. Why did I say fuck the farms when as a matter of fact it's more like fuck the idiots who raise the prices the instant they see the opportunity to milk it?

>oversupply

Cryptos don't work that way. Coins are produced at a set rate that remains constant; having more mining power just gets you a larger slice of the same pie.

>tfw my r9 390 is already bid up to $315

I need to upgrade my GPU, do you think I can sell my Radeon HD7850 before the hype dies?

>Wait a second. Why did I say fuck the farms when as a matter of fact it's more like fuck the idiots who raise the prices the instant they see the opportunity to milk it?
You should have stayed communisit if capitalism isn't to your liking m8.

7850 really isn't going to be worth that much, even with the mining craze. Even the 7950, which is a 280 and was a mining card, isn't worth a whole hell of a lot right now. The 290/390 and 480/580 are the breadwinners right now.

*Looks at my 4gb gddr5 graphics card that I bought a while ago*

Welp...time to start mining again.

£333

Taking Brexit sterling value and demand it was not too bad.

>miners cant use them
Based HBM

Fucking mineniggers
Thank god I just built my pc before these cunts came along

Should I sell my 1070?

1070s went before 1070 since it has a better price/hash ratio

Just buy a prebuilt cyberpower PC with 2 AMD graphics cards and resell the shit you don't need.

THANK YOU BASED MINERS FOR FUCKING UP AYYMDPOORFAGS

nytimes.com/2017/06/19/business/dealbook/ethereum-bitcoin-digital-currency.html

Ethereum's workload is random code running in a sandbox. You can't make an ASIC for that.

I see.. That's still quite a lot in my opinion.
I'll just blindly and optimistically wait for morecomputers.com/p/?pid=GV-RX580GAMING-8GD>>Gigabyte&referer=PCPart
to restock

Turkey doesnt have this problem

I should sell whats here to miners :^)

turkey has kebabs of humans

also all rx560 4gb are sold out

>tfw you could have made twice that mining on it for a few months instead of selling it, and that's after the electricity cost
This is why the poor stay poor. Stupidity.

1070 mines faster than 1080
coins are mined at a set rate atm
Ethereum is actually switching to a Proof of Stake so supply will actually slow down, stop, or reverse.

Wtf are talking about, just bought ba rx560 for $120 today

You can still get the RX 560.

Why don't they just make more cards to meet the demand

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

I don't use YouTube. Just explain it to me please and thank you.

>Miners throwing all this money at AMD/Nvidia so they'll have more cash to invest in R&D and create more powerful gaymen cards for me in the future

Thank you based job creators.

>Thank you based job creators.

Nvidia/AMD get their research money off quadro/firepro/server GPGPUs

They make much higher margins there

Yeah but how do you actually cash out? Don't you have to give your bank account info and coins to some sketchy dark web site so they can deposit funds? If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

And I've heard of Chase randomly closing people's bank accounts because they associate Bitcoin with money laundering and have to comply with anti-money laundering laws.

I'd imagine something to do with lower price = lower RoI

Use a site that follows US regulations, you tards.
It's not money laundering if you report what it's from and pay taxes on it on your return.

> Why did I say fuck the farms when as a matter of fact it's more like fuck the idiots who raise the prices the instant they see the opportunity to milk it?
That's called capitalism you stupid slavshit.

I think I'm gonna sell my 470. I hardly play games anyway.

the hype might go down and then AMD/nvidia will be sitting on their cards while all the miners sell theirs for cheap on ebay

I use to report them as gambling winnings and bite the tax bullet.

>Romania
>slavs
>being this retarded

>gpu is clearly in stock
what did OP mean by this?

wait wut. can i sell my 470 for a $100 gain?

>selling your GPU to make $50
>not just mining your own bitcoins yourself and make $5 million dollars in a month

shiggydigdog

It's just why the poor stay poor.
Stupidity.

I mined with my 7970s and now I can wipe my ass with the $400 that people get excited for selling their RX480s for. They actually think they hit some sort of lottery with that measely $150-$200 gain over what they paid originally and are excited about it. It's pathetic and sad.