He doesn't use Manjaro i3 edition

>he doesn't use Manjaro i3 edition

>Manjaro
Honey, if I wanted to use a shitty version of Arch I'd be using Gentoo.

install gentoo

Enjoy your 2 year old updates

>He thinks he needs to install a new operating system every time he changes window managers.

Tried it, didn't like it.
Ugly as sin and it has all the problems of a hobbyist distro without the benefits of Arch.
2/10 at best tbqh.

>he can't follow installation instructions off the wiki
wtf it's literally 10 steps long

>Manjaro

It's alright. If antergos didn't exist

More like 1-2 weeks old but nice try Ubuntu/Mint/Arch/Gentoo fag

I don't use i3 because I'm not a shameful, degenerate living meme.

>Shitty version of arch
You mean better

i want all bloat to be gone

>not installing net install with every distro you want to use so you have only that packages which you need and want to have

Used it and did not like it, have been using Antergos with i3 ever since. And it is comfy as fuck.

>shitty version of Arch
Manjaro is not arch, it's based on arch.

>manjaro
Why: The Distro

The thing with these "memes" are that once you go through the effort of setting them up and getting used to them, you get the advantages of them being advanced without encountering the difficulty barrier

Once you caught autism there is no undoing it. I'm cursed to use all the autistic shit I use.

>he uses manjaro
What kind of a illiterate faggot are you?

>he cant install Arch

What makes you think that?

nobody who can install Arch would use Manjaro.

if this is a troll post it's a good one.

I did. You aren't special because you follow a guide.

[GO]

No you didn't
Also I didn't think I was special
You're the special one for not being able to follow basic instructions

Whatever. It's a timesink os. Your just flattering yourself. Didn't see what was so special. Care to explain?

>he buys beer instead of brewing it at home
Can't you even follow simple instructions, you cucks?

Not even him but this logic is the one that earns the doctor's "[SPECIAL]" stamp. Now go fuck yourself.

>telling yourself its a timesink OS to cope with your technical incompetence
kek

>brainlet gets triggered
lmao

>maintained by shitty devs who can't even update their certificates
>boasting about how getting packages late increases reliability even though they push the older buggy packages that have been fixed weeks ago on AUR

Personally those two are good enough

>he wasn't able to refute it because it's a solid metaphor and applies to the situation
Yeah nice work with that big brain of yours.

If the shit brewed was actually better than what I got at the store I wouldn't've minded but when the shit I get from the store is literally shit and I can brew something better as a novice then telling me to just buy shit from the store is fucking dumb

Manjaro is a pile of shit
If you're going to manjaro might as well just use ubuntu. Manjaro literally brings nothing good to the table unlike antegros or ubuntu.

I specifically installed arch months back because my Skylake/480 combo would literally not work without the latest kernel.

Roland, the dev who sabotaged the certs by leaving is no longer there.
Security updates are pushed out as soon as you. Packages are 2 weeks behind because you, the Arch user, is a great beta tester. Care to give an example why you need a update 2 weeks sooner? The only criticisms of Manjaro basically boil down to "it's not Arch" Prove me wrong.

>no real examples of Manjaro being bad, just calling names
>excessive use of the word "literally" and "shit"
>still missing the key argument here which is time and effort, buying something/anything ready instead of making something, even if it's not going to be exactly the same end result
Low level bait. Just take the (You) and leave.

I used Arch-Anywhere because I couldn't install Arch normally. I refuse to use Manjaro or Antergos because I don't want to be the guy who everyone thinks can't install Arch. If I use Arch Anywhere people will think based on my screenfetches that I installed Arch and I can finally feel smug and superior.

>He doesn't use God tier Windows 10

I use Manjaro i3 on my laptop.

I know basically fuckall about linux.
Unless you have some special interest in Linux Manjaro i3 is pretty great. It gives the plebs (me) access to a fully working i3 desktop without having to tinker too much.

so use Arch with i3 you fucking retard

>Honey
discarded.

Why post out of date graphs?
What's the point?

>out of date
what changed since?

>Systemd
Enjoy your botnet, faggot

This