i.ytimg.com/vi/Vc5z7Awonmo/maxresdefault.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Studio_Code
microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/EnterpriseDev/default.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What if you rename it?

GIF or it didnt happen

nope

pic related

Oh, I thought you meant a note that the bank sent you, like a letter.

It's EURion faggot, the name doesn't matter. Windows already sent a report of the attempt to some database though.
>not knowing about EURion
Fucking summerfag. Get out of the chinz kid.

G I M P
I
M
P

>EURion
Who?

Look here

What's a google?

>Windows already sent a report of the attempt to some database though.

I just wanted to test it myself
is ANSSI coming for me now

(gimp wins again)

>raping your eyes with white

>seeing yourself with black

>seeing yourself in your monitor
lmao @ your life

>glossy screen
Ew

but it literally is not EURion
you can crop it out and it will still give you the message

i think its something to do with having each side showing together

if you split the image and try to insert just one side of the note at a time it works fine

>tfw realised that the picture comes out completely black if you try to photocopy money on a Ricoh-printer

>everytime you open photoshop it wastes precious processing power to identify if the picture is a banknote

works on my machine

>EURion
Can you add it to arbitrary pics to make Photoshop refuse to open them?

that's a vagoo

Hi fellow swiss !

what

va-gi-na

No. Photoshop will OPEN any image, whether they have the EURion constellation or not. It just won't print them.
If you're not a retard though, you'll trace the "don't edit banknotes" function and make a NOP sled

Ikr!

holy shit op isnt a fag

changing the name doesnt work either

Open it in ms paint, save it, try again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation#Counterfeit_Deterrence_System

tried this too

rotated the image in paint and saved. Still getting the "wont open banknotes" error

But like another user here said, cropping the image so its only one side works.

Would be interesting to know when this was added. CS3 doesn't give a fuck.

I use CC14.1 but CS6 can't do it either

It says in there that they are not using EURion in PS.

that's pretty cool actually

I can open any zimbabwe bank note in ps just fine

Why is adobe racist?

Then explain the image I edited in Photoshop.

It's not worth printing Zimbabwean dollars since the paper is worth more than the currency itself

This is why Foss matters

i don't know who's memeing who anymore
works on my machine

the new 20 CHF note is newer than your photoshop version

Also I'm not sure if the lock recognizes Swiss Franc

but i can open euros just fine too
no whine when i open this i.ytimg.com/vi/Vc5z7Awonmo/maxresdefault.jpg

proof at 100%

that's interesting, you shouldn't be able to

kek i'm just playing with you

It gives the "can't edit this shit" dialog if I open the file as is (the swiss note too), but if I copy&paste pieces of the banknote from Preview to Photoshop it can't see through the bluff

When you've got the strips assembled, merge the layers and you've got the full image lmao

>Proprietary software
>ever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why does your money look like an acid trip?

It's drug money.

kek

>Photoshop CS3

The reason it doesn't get flagged is because your software is so old it's developed dementia. Update that shit user.

If you can name a few useful features newer versions of PS include that CS3 doesn't have I'll consider it.

CS6 here. B-but I want to be able to edit anything! Help.

>Image DRM

It probably also makes a connection to some server based on this incident. Just how M$ will "share data with law enforcement when necessary" in VS and VS Code.

>take 6 1080p png desktop screenshots of
>post in adobe CS6
>manually put them together in CS6
>save
>cannot open in CS6
Jesus christ.

content aware

Wtf source?

Sauce or gtfo fag

>Botnetshop cucks BTFO

Ahahahahahahaa
>Meanwhile in paint net

What's the latest Photoshop that can run in Wine?

gimp
don't pollute gnu/linux with that garbage

Fine.

What about Premiere Pro/Vegas/Final Cut? I can live with GIMP, but I can't live with the useless mess that is Open Shot/PiTiVi/KDenlive.

kdenlive is pretty good desu
at least I think so
otherwise I wouldn't know sorry

>2017
>fucking image editors are botnet now

i want out Sup Forums

We did it reddit

We did it r.eddit

CS5.1 doesn't care

This has been the case for over a decade, you fucking toddler.

kek

goteem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_Studio_Code
>Visual Studio Code collects usage data and sends it to Microsoft, although this telemetry reporting can be disabled.[19] The data is shared among Microsoft-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries and with law enforcement per the privacy statement.[20]
microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement/EnterpriseDev/default.aspx
>Finally, we will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
>comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies;
>protect our customers, for example to prevent spam or attempts to defraud users of our products, or to help prevent the loss of life or serious injury of anyone;
>operate and maintain the security of our products, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
>protect the rights or property of Microsoft, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services - however, if we receive information indicating that someone is using our services to traffic in stolen intellectual or physical property of Microsoft, we will not inspect a customer's private content ourselves, but we may refer the matter to law enforcement.

Try this one, fagtron. checkmate.
i.ytimg.com/vi/Vc5z7Awonmo/maxresdefault.jpg

Really makes you think.

GIMP

Monopoly money doesn't count

wow its almost as if the criminals will always find ways to break the law, and stupid regulation like this does nothing! Sad!

what is the point of this
you can't just print money

With Jews, you lose.

Well some you can

lost

Werks with Photoshop CS3

dumb frogposter

Back in 2003 or so when i was 12 and what is this I used photoshop elements to edit and print high quality 5 euro bills. I managed to unload them to classmates for 3 eur per bill after demonstrating that the baker that came over at lunch was too dumb to check them. Of course some tried to buy videogames with them and after getting caught sold me out. Luckily I wasnt a very popular kid and just claimed they conspired against me and I got off without a dossier. Fun times.

The hardest part was getting the color right because I had to waste a lot of ink testing saturation settings (lexmark printer) and I ran out after printing maybe 60 eur worth of them.

>op isnt a fag

Let us not jump to conclusions there, user. But, I will concede that the faggot appears to have made a factual posting.

This is your own fault for using proprietary software. You could've used GIMP but no, you just wanted to get flaged by your government for opening a photo of a banknote (you criminal).

It's literally in the EULA of the application AND operating system.

You should know that, because you are REQUIRED to read them, faggot. Enjoy your proprietary nightmare.

Holy shit, US money has a long way to go.

VS Code and Electron is retarded anyway

just goes to show how many plebs there are on Sup Forums

Seems to only apply to the "Open..." option. You can paste a screenshot containing a full image of a bank note onto a blank canvas.

Seems like a useless precaution to be honest.

>Holy shit, US money has a long way to go.

>giving a shit about how paper money looks
You knowthat paper oney isn't backed by anything, right? A note is just a guarantee from the gubmint.

What the fuck are you rambling about? How is money not being backed related to it's aesthetics? Are you that eager to share this ""wisdom''''?

How salty are you?

It's the brand new 20CHF note with new security features. I doubt user's post was about aesthetics. US dollars are about the same as toilet paper, I have both swiss monies and some dollars here and god you guys have a long way to go.

>However, experiments by Steven J. Murdoch and others showed that this banknote detection code does not rely on the EURion pattern.[3] It instead detects a digital watermark embedded in the images, developed by Digimarc.[11]
Oh.

Nope. It will detect pastes from clipboard assuming there is enough resolution to detect the digital watermarks embedded in the image.
If you cut the image up enough to negate/destroy the watermarks in a simpler paint application and then copy/paste into Photoshop you can get around that.

But what it also explains is why Photoshop is so fucking slow at opening images and pasting content. It is literally scanning everything you open/paste for banknote watermarks.

Makes me wonder what other pointless shit it is doing in the background all the time that just slows it down.

The GNU is not Unix image manipulation program doesn't have this problem.

So you probably wasted more money on ink than you earned from that scam m8

Good god, write like a normal human being and not like some weeaboo faggot
>desu

cs6 in a 32 bit win 7 prefix works fine
adobe air and a few other things are dependencies
there is a thing on winehq