>eu28

what the fuck is that?

Dat mediterranean masterrace feel

Pretty sure that's the statistic for the entire EU under 28

Or 28 EU countries

Wish i was spanish

Imagine

Summer, beaches, fresh food, girls.
Just enjoy ur 800 euro welfare, buy games and consoles, play gta, shitpost, watch football, play footbalĺ, ride bicycle, ride girls, aw

>Endless summer

EU 28 is the average of all 28 EU member states

You might also see references to the Eurozone 19, which is about the average of the 19 countries that use the Euro

>2015
>Calabria
>65.1%

>working when you are young
>not studying and enjoying your youth
I am laughing at you northern europeans

hahahahahahaha we eres the fucking god race, desu.
our ancestor were fucking conquistadors, we donnt work. work is for poor and sumise people. we are half-gods, sons of the empire.

SPANIARDS DONT WORK, fucking europoors pro-juden.

thanks for your money.

Now take this exemplary employment situation and add to it the fact that I don't even have a degree. If there is a word, describing the state beyond "fucked", now's the time to use it

>thanks for your money.

I am happy to pay taxes for all the young spanish people to live a good life at my expense. Enjoy your youth while you can!

VOTE YES ON BREXIT! BE THE HERO EUROPE NEEDS BUT DOESN'T DESERVE!

We are pigs....

They probably don't count being a 'ndrangheta member as "working". If they did, that nuber would go down in the single digit

That doesn't really mean much if you don't subtract what each country gets back

We don't have welfare for neets here.

Who exactly do they consider "youth"? Most young people are students and students here rarely have enough time to have a job, they're financed by their parents.

STOP BULLY. IT'S GOING DOWN.

Holy fucking poland.

They spend way way more than even poorer countries in balkans. Why do you even let these people into your union?

I'm curious what the typical day is for spaniards and south euros who don't work?

Do you guys just sit at home all day? I understand you guys do that brown people thing where a few generations live in the same house, but how do you guys have fun, etc?

>mom what's a big population
Check per capita stats.

I drink my two pills that I obtained through someone else's receipt, because if any of my employers knew I can't function without pills I'd never get a job within the confines of this country. Then, I sit and wail here, read something (pill number three) or stare at the ceiling, rewinding completely irrelevant scenarios of my pathetic life

hmm okay.

i meant how does it affect your society, when most people your age are unemployed? i can't imagine it, even though ours is 14%.

do you just have a ton of people sitting around random places and cafes like other countries?