Feeling the effects of overpopulation, Augustus Trump declares a Lebensraum war against the entirety of Latin America

Feeling the effects of overpopulation, Augustus Trump declares a Lebensraum war against the entirety of Latin America

How long can the spics last against the Americans before they're completely conquered?

Rules:
>No nukes, Trump doesn't want that living space to be irradiated
>USA can only use their standing army
>The spics can use their standing army, reserves, local volunteers, conscripts, any mercenary forces they can afford, and civilian militias

I've always wanted to fight in the war.

It would make more sense to invade Canada.

>same language, culture, white
>90% of population near the border
>way less crowded, tons of resources

I'm sure there would be a way to redraw the electoral lines so at least half of Canada votes republican.

under those conditions the northern subhumans will meet their demise and southamerica will become their graveyard. Mestizos' evilness can reach the levels of the white devil's

And american vermin suck at guerrilla warfare.

USA airforce and navy completely wrecks the spics.
I'd rather backstab them and get preferential treatment. Although i fucking hate you and your stupid empire, so i'd also try to destroy it from the inside.

But 90% of our country is unlivable tundra or forests

in conventional warfare the US could defeat the entire planet singlehandedly

they'd be plagued with commie guerrillas and mafia though.

They could do like vietnam did, hide and peak the enemy until you win.I think south america would win

While the US army is vastly superior and could defeat the Latam armies, conquering Latin America would be almost impossible.

-500+ million population.
-Gigantic area.
-Extremely challenging geography.

It would be like a continental-sized Vietnam

The spics declare victory as soon the land they live on becomes American soil.

There are like fifteen mostly uninhabited American states, of all the countries of the world maybe only Russia needs lebensraum less than the US.

1. USA is not overpopulated.
2. A war would be much more costly than a campaign of transformation of the "flyover" states.
3. The second USA declares a war against Mexico, the whole world turns against the Donald. USA has a crippling 14 digits debt. They can't afford to lose EU trade.

This premise is stupid and of course the US wins the fights, only to turn into an hellhole ravaged by debt, corruption, absence of trade and nationalistic uprisings.

>Unlivable
Actually perfect conditions for a free man

>Implying the UN doesnt control everything already

this. the only way to conquer south america would be to just bomb the shit out of it, then wait a century for the land to recover. sending in ground troops wouldn't do anything

it will take a looooonnnnggg time for overpopulation to be a serious problem for America. Everyone on the planet could fit inside texas leaving each person with over 900 square feet each. This is less dense than some cities are currently.

Emperor Trump will have his problems to solve no doubt but overpopulation is not one of them

US can't even conquer Cuba m8

>conquering spics
Please. This continent will be under our thumb before the century is up. 50 years from now, I'll be reading complaints on pol about all the spics in Manitoba.

the normal maga shit is fine but this shit is just autism he's a draft dodger

we wuzz a empire and shieeeeeeeeeeet

I'd be interested to see how the Americans go if they fought a war like the mongols and just started murdering whole populations for their disobedience.

I doubt I'll live that long though.

Lord Trump (pbuh) would never let American feet be sullied by trodding on impure h*spanic soil

Lebensraum problem will be solved by building a wall around the ocean.

I can't wait to see them raiding the world on their mobility scooters

They won't make it past northern Mexico.

Fucking crackers being delusional

>attempt full on attack to conquer Cuba
>instantly nuked by USSR
The current economic conquering of Cuba thru US mega-corporations seems to be a more peaceful way of doing this anyway.

This pretty much. While we're the 2nd biggest country on Earth we barely have 34 million population. We have no military. But a fuck ton of resources.

Plus we are an extremely useful land, when it comes to the north pole.

I for one welcome this, 1A and 2A sound great.

Highlighting all of Texas is extremely inaccurate desu. But yes, the US is becoming more integrated into the Hispanosphere.

we'd just use some guns germs and steel

king him the king now so he can checkmate the world

Nah, too many of them in the US already that will turn into terrorist instead of gang members if that happens

Land area is not the only thing necessary to sustain populations, dipshit.

says the guys that got the gold of 2 empires and somehow lost the post of "mayor global power"
we still like you anyway

Despite I like Trump, I find his plan pretty much wasteful, why don't he invade Europe instead?

doesn´t*

I admire the Trump, but he's got little chance of destroying all of Latin America.

1. His act of annexation will result in other countries uniting against him/ will see America divided (other militias from America will rise up and join Latin America)

2. Unless DT is able to convince other nations to join him in his annexing campaign, his army alone doesn't stand a chance. Think of it like the Vietnamese war. They had the superior fire power, yes, HOWEVER the vietcong knew their land better than anyone else. Mexico has had a history of revolution and warfare. I'm certain they know their land better than Trump and his intel does (but with advancements in technology, who can say?)

3. It'd be far easier for Donald Trump to annex Canda first. If he is able to unite the states against Canada, alaska and the other northern states can launch a full scale attack on Canada, annexing it, and utilising its superior sources.
After a brief season of occupation with a few gathering of resources/ economic strongholds, Donald Trump will be able to fund more military projects/ militias/ mercenaries to launch a full scale attack on Mexico.

it'd be an attack on the EU.

The UN will get butthurt and all out war against America will be waged.

actually the americans owned the vietnamese on the militar side, they lost on the political side. the war was really unpopular on USA and the americans had to whitdraw due that.

but yes the Americans will have alot of problems trying to fight all latino america, too many latinos on USA willing to become terrorist if they knew that USA will end up blowing their families on latin america, the war will be problably really unpopular on USA after a few months

>Feeling the effects of overpopulation, Augustus Trump declares a Lebensraum war against the entirety of Latin America
For what purpose? There's not a single reason to invade latin america. If you want commodities, just pay for them. There is no reason to destroy 20+ countries and their productive systems just to establish your own.

Which you can't do in a reasonable amount of time.

Damn, not even 100 years will be enough to production levels to return to their pre-war era.

The Americans lost, compadre.

Read about the Indian wars. Americans were great at guerilla warfare until it started believing its own lies at Nuremburg started not killing women and children. Before that America was the best at guerrilla warfare.

>In an insurgency, the populace is the Key Terrain upon which the battle must be fought
>If you cannot hold it yourself, you must at least render it useless for the enemy.

Admit two new states into the union, Canada and Alberta. After Fort McMurray you can't pretend Canada isn't in open warfare with Alberta, anyway.

This is honestly true. I live in Tucson, my brother lives in LA, and there are honestly only maybe 8 inhabited places in the 800km between us. There is plenty of Lebensraum here. We could conceivably reactivate the homestead act and start giving away BLM land again if we really needed it.

Didi i mention that? we have a government agency just to administer the left over land the US has that simply exists.

Invade canada and actually beat them this time around.
England can fuck off.

i know they lost, but it wasnt due to their army losing the war, it was more due to all the hippies protesting in the streets.

never find any sense on that war in the first place, you dont go to war with another country if you dont get the support of your own people first

This. Reactivate the monroe doctrine

they are going to burn your white house again and you know it

After Canada, we should colonize England and Sweden, make Puerto Rico a semi-independent country, and deport all the shitskins to PR.

Maybe throw in AUS and NZ, just for fun, and make an anglophere empire.

>Sweden isn't part of the Anglosphere

I'll give it 15 years before they start teaching school in english and 45 years before they stop teaching in swedish.

The vast majority of the people supported intervention in vietnam, it's just the loudest 30% did not.

The Silent Majority knew what we were doing was morally right.

>we should colonize England and Sweden
why invade Sweeden, its like trying to infect your own people with the cuckening virus

Sup Forumslacks are truly LARPers

I'm half swedish by blood (the rest is NW European and I have blond hair and blue eyes), and it's genuinely painful to see my ancestral homeland be literally and figuratively defiled by a shit tsunami at the behest of jewish cultural marxist globalists.

yeah we might have to constitutionally disenfranchise the swedes until we can do something about the pathological altruism, but they're a wonderful race and deserve to be saved by the blinding light of american freedom.

>you now realize that Swedes converted to christianity for the same reason they're going to convert to islam. because they were too nice to object.

>american vermin suck at gorilla warfare
>first people to use gorilla warfare
>american colonists having learned it from the natives

But they have to draft people to fight, if people had agreed they'd have enlisted on their own

im sorry for you but its too late, i rather make the countries around sween to close their borders and
quarantine sweeden for at least 50 years just to see what kind of evil spawn will come out of it.

we may be able to witness the first jihadist-feminist-marxist in the human history

Stop posting already, sideways austria.

>economic conquering a country with a communist government
good luck m8

impossible too much billions at stake it is more possible he gets the JFK shot than conquering south america on my opinion.

By reading this question I already asumed that you are idiot.
USA to attack EU.
Attacking whole continent that is stronger than you in economy, also UK and France have serious army dude and they have over 500-600Nukes.
Europe is only US support and Russia, same as Chine would took that moment like USA did in WW2 to rule the world.
Also part of Europe is Russia, in a matter of secconds Europe would turn their connections to east, they already want to put down tensions with Russians and to cut those sanctions.
Honestly I cant imagine faster and most stupid way for such a superpower as USA to get #rekt and fucked up after makin a war against Europe.
And for all of you fuckers that dont know nothing, I was in a military and golden rule to beat someone is to have 3:1 strenght ratio in your favour, if you want to conquer, insane economy, alies etc...
Also USA couldnt won Latin America and also I think that in those chaos Russia/China would go all in against USA to #rekt them while they are strugling against half continent.

2/3 of the people fighting in Viet Nam were volunteers compared to 1/3 of the men fighting in world war 2. also, desertion and insubordination were much lower. Finally, bear in mind that the US had hundreds of thousands of soldiers at the Fulda Gap and the 39th Parallel at the time, Vietnam suffered in part because despite being a hot war it was still less important than Germany or Korea.

Vietnam suffered purely from the fact that the soviets realized they couldn't beat the US in a knock-down, drag-out fight, and resorted to subversion. Unfortunately, the United States is all sorts of fucked up from that subversion even to this day.

>The United States force the North Vietnamese to terms in 1972 after Operation Linebacker
>Those terms hold for over 2 years
>The North Vietnamese invades South Vietnam using a standard Soviet deep battle combined arms advance that was wholly separate from the insurgency of 1966-1972
>US Congress refuses to give the South Vietnamese ammunition for their weapons or fuel for their vehicles, which they are trained to use and have successfully used to kill Charlie since 1969
>South Vietnam loses

Who would have thought?

It was a betrayal, plain and simple.

im sorry bruh, but we must prevent the virus spreeding around the world before its too late

I forgot to say India would be thrid player for global dominance.
Russia/China/India would use such sitation in their favour.

*guerilla