ITT: Most religious and most atheist regions of your country

>Spain

>Most religious: Andalusia or Extremadura
>Most atheist: Catalonia or Basque Country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laïcité#Qu.C3.A9bec_.28Canada.29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Most religious
Leicester/Bradford/Rotherham (anywhere with a high concentration of muzzies)

>Most atheist
Everywhere else - the only white people who are still religious in the UK are (a) eastern Europeans, (b) old people, or (c) weirdos. Not trying to be a muh euphoric atheist here, it's just very rare for young brits to be religious now.

>Most religious: Konya and Kurd areas
>Most atheist: İzmir and West coasts in general

>Portugal

Most religious: North, specially "minho region" bordering galicia

Most atheist: South, specially Alentejo

>Most religious: The South,Utah.
>Most Athiest: Northeast,West Coast,Most large cities outside of the South.

Most: Southern Alberta, Maritimes, rural Ontario

Least: Quebec. Urban Ontario and BC have a lot of non religious white people but a lot of religious immigrants.

Religiousness rating based on answers about mass attendance, importance of God in life and frequency of private prayer. Higher = more religious.

Brazil in it's entirety is pretty religious.
Pic related. Only about 6.7% of the Brazilian population is atheist. In black: capitals with the highest percentages of atheists.
>The atheist majority is made up of: Men, between 20 and 29 years, with 12 or more years of study, with a master's degree or PhD.

>alentejo
>atheists
Pick one retard
The whole of portugal is religious
The peast is probably porto or algarve because everything away from the coast is old and rural therefor religious and the beiras alentejo are like that too (the coastal parts)
Minha is also very traditional and lisbon limes to pretend and has the most sandniggers
Algarve is mostly foreign so i dont know and porto is you and has no muzzles
But id still say both of those have an +80% religious population

>Most religious: Great Plains
>Most atheist: Northwest

Most: rural communities, not much else

Least: Yukon and British Columbia

>tfw from Podkarpacie
>tfw it's 100% true

>Québec
>least religious

Da fuck? I thought the rural parts of Québec (or the smaller cities) were quite serious with catholicism.

Romance language master race!

I've literally never ever read a text in Brazilian before but I can understand what's written:

>In expansion
>The group that doesn't follow any religion, where atheists are found, rises again after a decade (where it was falling?)

It's too easy

>Fleg

Most religious: Hard to say, probably Trás-os-Montes or the Beiras (where I come from)

Least religious: Definitely Porto (where I am now) although despite the atheism people here aren't too fond of muslisms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laïcité#Qu.C3.A9bec_.28Canada.29

Rural areas in general are fairly religious, but the South and northern Midwest are the really pious regions.
The Pacific Northwest is the most atheist. It was always really weird sleeping over at your one religious friend's house and having his parents rope you into church in the morning.

>Most religious

Newfoundland and Maritimes

>Least religious
Yukon, British Columbia

not a religious country t b h.

>most Religious
North Loseranna

>most Atheist
Bay Area Commiefornia

Most religious is definitely the deep south and Utah. Least would be new England and west coast.

Silent revolution

>Most Religios
Cartago & San Jose

>Most Atheist
Heredia & Alajuela

>most religious
old people

>most atheist
young people