How come most Americans are so mind bogglingl stupid to believe they have the moral high ground on wars...

How come most Americans are so mind bogglingl stupid to believe they have the moral high ground on wars, after bombing Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Your country is a goddamn empire of evil and most of your people think they're the saviours of the worl. WTF. I should stop reading american forums or i'll get an aneurysm.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Zadar_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

monkey

monkey

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT.

U mad the US actually has the strength to back up their words unlike your degenerate monkey country?

I agree

I HATE Brazil. Get off the internet, monkey

CIA shills pls go.

The USA is the only country in history that has consistently fought to make the entire world a better place for everyone, even at great cost to itself.

They choke on propaganda and burger fat. It's literally their way of life.

Literally most of your country is favela niggers and communists. You are in no place to say anything American intellect

> be american
> make the world more miserable

thats the sad state of current affairs

it's not that we're more stupid than anyone else, we're just more vocal about it. Most people would stay quiet on topics they know nothing about, whereas Americans do the opposite.

when the next natural disaster strikes your country, don't worry, our navy will be first in line to help you

then you can get back to your routine "america is an evil empire" shit, we'll tolerate it

Japan was literally training civilians to fight off an American invasion and seeing the extent the Japanese were willing to fight earlier in the war, we have no reason to believe they would've done anything different. Odds are an invasion would've killed many times more Japanese and hundreds of thousands of American(and possibly Russian) troops. Japan should be glad we bombed them instead of invaded.

The world is better off with one nation calling all the shots. It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

America was right to bomb us

>Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Add one more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Zadar_in_World_War_II

I think so

>be America
>build you a canal
>be the only reason people actually care about your country and have given your country a significant source of income

your welcome

Ironic. America was established because one man was calling the shots for proto-U.S.; he believed it was a tough job but everyone was better off for it.