Yeezys, adidas confirmed app and bluestacks

so yea, i reserved yeezy's today on adidas confirmed app. but i did it via bluestacks on my laptop. how can i pick them up? should i just bring my laptop with me and let them normally scan the code?

ps. the /fa/ sent me here

put the most rusted thing that you can find in your urethra

Tell /fa/ to fuck off and never send anyone here again. We don't have time to help you faggots aquire overpriced nigger shoes. I how you get shot for them.

buy a real shoes you fag

fuck off tyrone

Have you ever heard of a pen? Just wrote the code down. Or just save a screenshot of it on your actual cell phone. Some people are helpless.

kill yourself

wtf is going on, some faggots here talking like they know shit, stfu if you have nothing good to say

how are you supposed to write down a code that needs to be scanned you retarded virgin kike

Wow, racist.

Back to where you belong.

you dumb ass fuck, you really think it is so easy? if you're not into the topic- why do you waste your time on this?

thank you

this looks so fucking stupid ahahahahahahah, you pay money for this? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! shoes that look like literal fat socks that niggers like

>shoe company has an app
>people use it to reserve pre-release sneakers at inflated prices
>and to authenticate themselves when they go to pick them up
this is one of the stupidest applications of modern technology that I've seen in a long time. They're fucking sneakers.

Go die in a fire nigger lover.

do you mind if i drown myself? im not really into fire

ya'll listen, im just trying to get some shoes that i like, IM buying it, not you so chill, relax, smoke some bud and go to the next thread and see if you can find somebody to talk to. if you reading this and you know how to solve my problem, please tell me. kindness people, kindness.

You goddamn retard, you do realize barcodes represent numbers right?

kys disguting nigger cock gobbler

Holy shit I'm not even going to waste my time answering your attempt at forming a question.

im Polish, how can I be a nigger? tell me

youre not into the topic, you dont have a fucking idea how the system of adidas confirmed works- so why the fuck are you talking like you know how it works?

you have to go back

"You're not into the topic" is a terrible choice of words and it's also incorrect, I've used that app to buy a pair of shoes. There's no reason you can't screenshot it and show them on another device.

kys goes in all fields

there are ton of reasons, please do a small research, google it and you'll get answer why you cant bring a screenshot to the pick up

This thread is getting nuked.

Get any shitposting out while you can because it won't be here in 5 minutes.

can you just screenshot the bar code and save it to your phone?

go home horse

Alright mate, let me get busy doing a small research.

Yes you can, OP is a dumb pajeet.

if you can't screenshot it, print it out and bring it to them.

if you can't do that, there's probably a way to email it like a lot of websites do with verification codes

>overpriced nigger shoes

Only Asian kids wear these.