If iPhones are so insecure and "botnet"...

If iPhones are so insecure and "botnet", then why does Vladimir Putin use one despite being a highly valuable target for surveillance by dozens of countries?

When even the US president fires the head of the FBI and threatens to fire the head of the NSA in order to spread his ass cheeks to Putin, I don't think Putin needs to worry about potentially being spied on.

He has the whole world in his hands, why would he care?

All smartphones are insecure and botnet so his choice doesn't matter much.

>Believing the US media
You know how I know you're a cuck?

Because the world doesn't care about security when the US is the only nation worth spying on.

>believing Russian media

>Trump's actual actions (firing Comey, threatening to fire Mike Rogers) as well as their actual testimonies in congress is fake news
Alex Jones, please.

Also, I forgot. Russia controls 90% of the world's botnets, so...

>Pretending RT has any influence outside of Ukraine
Prepped your bull lately?

>To spread his cheeks to Putin
Context is important, friend.

You can compile gentoo on an iPhone

>gets emotionally upset by a hyperbole
The only context here is that you're either severely autistic or overly emotionally invested in the whole Trump ordeal.

>RT
>Ukraine
RT is their propaganda outlet for the west + Latin America + the Arab world. Also they have over 2 million subscribers on YouTube, so they do have a significant influence.

why not use the botnet you control

RT has a pretty large group of followers in the US, and is quite popular among many far-right groups because it caters to their hang to conspiracy theories.

>Less subscribers than an autistic children's game playing faggot called PewDiePie
>RT
>Influential
Riiiiiight

Meh, I get annoyed by literal lies no matter the subject

battlestation thread?

>Trump didn't literally spread his ass for Putin's cock, therefore you're a liar
Found the literal autist

RT is the most watched foreign channel in the US since 2011. And that's just in the US. I'm pretty sure more people watch RT than Pewdiepie, you fucking liar.

it's a chinese copy

>thinks politicians use commercial tech to conduct important business

What intel would an enemy agency even get from his personal phone? His location and schedule aren't exactly a secret.

He probably has proper opsec and doesn't use it to text the spetsnaz about national secrets.

Our other option was an incompetent feeble man with a cabinet willing to war russia or an evil psychotic bitch ready to war russia

We can and will make fun of Trump every turn of the page but at least somebody is making alliances instead of dropping bombs on people with nukes.

Abloo abloo those poor Russians :(((((

Russia didn't nuke us when they were the USSR. They won't nuke us when their military has only degraded since then and the US has only gotten stronger. Why do you even care about potentially dead Russians? They're not American, their lives don't matter.

>Our other option was an incompetent feeble man with a cabinet willing to war russia or an evil psychotic bitch ready to war russia
Neither was going to wage war against Russia, this is absolute FUD. They were willing to enforce stricter sanctions against Russia, and guess what, the current cabinet has also just approved even more sanctions against Russia.

>We can and will make fun of Trump every turn of the page but at least somebody is making alliances instead of dropping bombs on people with nukes.
Explain to me how approving even more sanctions against Russia is "making alliances"?

Explain to me how threatening to abandon obligations imposed by NATO and the UN is "making alliances"?

Explain to me how making "US first" policies and basically throwing out most existing trade agreements is making alliances?

Explain to me how reverting Obama-administration policies and reinstating sanctions against Cuba is "making alliances"?

Explain to me how bombing Assad-controlled air stripes and more recently shooting down a Syrian fighter jet, severely upsetting the Russians, is "making alliances"?

Explain to me how imposing even harder sanctions on Iran, and ignoring Russias pleas, while at the same time strengthening your ties with Irans main enemies (Saudies and Israel) is "making alliances"?

>Advocating nuclear war because CNN says drumpf had one too many scoops.
Go fluff already, your wife's soon needs a father figure

wtf

See Stop spreading FUD. The current administration has irreparably damaged US-Russia relations.

Because for normies being popular/fashionable is more important than having your identity stolen.

Why are you so obsessed with cuckolding?

>russia's hackers and botnet are highly exaggerated, RT only tells the truth and their claimed propaganda accusations are all false, don't believe fake US news, Russia is only a poor country and Putin is only a man trying to fix things because he loves his country and Russian astroturfs are a myth
>b-b-b-but upsetting the russians are unwise, they might nuke us in retaliation and we don't want a war

How much are they paying you, Igorr?

The alt-right has a morbid fascination with cuckold fetish.

Youre a fucking dipshit if that's what you took away from all of that

All you're saying is literally "b-b-b-b-but hillary wanted nuclear war!!! are you a cuck??? cuck!! cuck!!! cuck!!!!"

ahahah drumpf btfo

What is that image trying to say? Everybody knows the illiterate rural areas of the country voted for Donald. That's his base of support.

awww ye

>The madman of the Kremlin
>Normie

>Neither was going to wage war against Russia
Hillary wanted a air exclusionary zone on Syria how would put Putin in the same situation of Kruchov , but Putin differently of Kruchov would not going down and would gamble with a war

This. /thread

if you know your device is vulnerable, it might be useful to feed disinformation to infiltrators.

The FSB encrypt his phone

>pic
Install Gentoo

Stallman actually doesn't approve of gentoo

I'm not his bitchboy.

So basically all those land line phones are for work, and the iphone is just a toy for all the non telecommunications shit it does. Makes sense.

side note: where can I get a chair like that?

someone should shop anime tiddies on that screen

>Hillary wanted a air exclusionary zone on Syria
There already is one, wtf kind of cool-aid are you drinking?

ITT: Left-leaning conspiracy theorists try to pretend Wikileaks Vault7 leaks don't exist, which basically implicates the CIA as the most incompetent intelligence agency after leaking software to the world at large which literally lets any country spoof another country during a cyberattack and that the Democratic Party literally didn't lose a special election to a guy who was accused of domestic violence along with 3 other special elections, all the while using the same tactics they used during the election.

*tips tinfoil*

perfect molasses pot

You're a fucking retard

See >they believe a notorious liar rather than the heads of all major intelligence agencies

>>RT only tells the truth and their claimed propaganda accusations are all false
>implies Russia has power to actually influence us government this much
Who's fucking Igor there?

Uhm, are you an illiterate?

Because I clearly wrote that they influence right-wingers with a hang towards conspiracy theories, and not the US government by itself.

But you should be aware that you guys have actually elected an easily influenced right-wing conspiracy theorist as your president, and he has again chosen another right-wing conspiracy theorist as his chief strategist.

>The heads of all major intelligence agencies didn't lead us into Iraq and Libya over false pretenses of liberation of the region, further destabilizing the region and making it worse than before and they aren't essentially doing the same thing to Syria now.

>The heads of these intelligence agencies haven't lied about spying on the American populace at large and collecting data in violation of the 4th amendment

Even Trump, as piggish as he is, is more trustworthy than those faggots

Meanwhile leftists spout conspiracy theories about how Wikileaks is colluding with the Russian gov't as an effort to undermine Hillary Clinton's candidacy using leaks and how the Russians "hacked" the US election through a phishing scheme even though Wikileaks dropped Vault7 which pretty much gave very real plausible deniability in the form of the existence of the UMBRAGE program in the CIA. Yeah, it's not like the left is full of idiotic conspiracy theorists who go out and shoot at politicians at a baseball match because they believe that the US is under is under siege by a fascist Russian regime or some stupid shit like that.