The iPad was made because Steve Jobs hated a guy at Microshaft

>The iPad was made because Steve Jobs hated a guy at Microshaft.

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yleJZ3hVcyM

who's laughing now steve??

Its amazing how much did this guy advanced the industry further. Sure, maybe he wasn't the engineer at one of the underground research labs but he properly marketed otherwise amazing but non-flashy technologies in such way that he made them widespread. I personally credit him for a lot of technological advancements such as ultrabooks, tablets and smartphones. Truly, a genius.

Who is Steve Jobs?

anyone got a link to a pdf of "the one device : the secret history of the iphone" yet ?

Fuck off faggot semen slurping homosexual

If it isn't a black box with a nipple between the g and h, then it's shit

He was definitely ahead of his time. The fags at Apple wouldn't listen to him when he pitched his ideas. Ended up leaving, then they ended up begging him to come back when the company was on the verge of collapse. He completely turned Apple around and revolutionized an industry.

you made yourself sound like an iShill but I have to admit it feels like technology has stagnated ever since this guy died.

>black box with a nipple
can thincucks be any more repressed?

>t. virgin

>I get fucked in the ass haha ;^)

You get fucked in the ass? Makes sense. :^)

>using the smiley with a carat nose

I wonder when it will be time to short Apple since Steve is gone.

The goons running it are obviously riding his coat tails.

None of those retards would have foresight to tell engineers what to design. They would probably run focus groups and collaborations.

He thought up complete products
Just a product and a service
You idiots are fucking retarded

Who gives a shit about any mac or apple phone product
Who gives a fuck
Fad that was coming anyway

Yes what a genius man who made overpriced computers with shit software and died because he decided that eating grass was a good treatment plan for his extremely curable cancer.

The guy who invented computers.

>Microsoft exec
>"This dinner was like the tenth time he talked to me about it, and I was so sick of it that I came home and said, 'F**k this, let's show him what a tablet can really be'."
KEK. Bill pls

wrong, computers were invented by the british to defeat the germans in the second world war

steve jobs was just some faggot selling our inventions to the retarded masses of usa

HEY NERDS, build me a phone that is 2mm thin that can be folded up in my pocket that has as much power as a super computer and has a battery that NEVER dies ever.

I don't care you faggots, just do it.

>Ended up leaving
He had lots of ideas the old suits believed stupid ordinary Americans wouldn't like.
For example the 1984 commercial he showed even though the board forbade him.
After some final power struggle when he tried some coup to wrestle away some more power, he was instead fired.

Lo and behold the almighty suits make one bad decision after another, and when everyone expected Apple to sooner or later go chapter 11, he instead came back and turned it around.

He was great at 3 things: Marketing, inspire co-workers, figure out what people want.

Incorrect. Computers were invented by the French to make pretty fabrics.

all he did was tell his engineers "MAKE THIS" and they worked their asses off to make it possible.

The designers and engineers at apple are the real geniuses.

They have a quarter trillion dollars in cash so even when they eventually go zombie mode they'll be able to keep pleasing shareholders for years to come.

Hey apple cultists, if steve jobs is so great, how come he died?

Nah engineers are nothing more than tools which is why everything is going to china because their tools are cheaper.

Interesed too here

Because even if he is so great no one is greater than god. Not even Jesus his own son who also died. Eternal life is only for the creator.

>all he did was tell his engineers "MAKE THIS"

he had the knack of knowing that people wanted though

At the expense of everyone else, he was known for being a prick who would destroy prototypes if they weren't up to his standards of perfection.

Boo fucking hoo he hurt the feeling of engineers making over 150k$ a year. I'm sure they are going to therapy because their boss has a knack for perfection.
Scott should've been CEO instead of the cocksucker. Or at least in charge of the iPhone and iOS.

>Scott should've been CEO instead of the cocksucker

this, listening to scott at the recent iphone interview was refreshing compared to the fag

Steve Jobs was a complete kike about it, he's the reason why apple is full on jew.

I wouldn't give Jobs that much credit.

The reason why Apple was successful is not technology, it's fashion. Culture changes is what made Apple successful, not technological advances. They didn't invent shit, tablets existed before, smartphones existed before.. they just created a fashionable package which appealed to the masses.

Steve never invented a single thing, he just took someone elses idea, made it all shiny and simplifed for normalfags, and then had his wage slaves in foreign countries at 5 cents an hour make the product so his cultists can thing he's making society a better place.

> it's a fashion
nope, it's software.

You wound't comprehend the power of Cocoa since you're just a brainlet.

Yeah. He found this Brit guy who was doing industrial design, told him to make minimalist, slightly oriental-looking devices, combining "sexy" materials like aluminium and glass.

Etc etc, the masses lapped it up. "OMG such advanced technalagy!!"

>ruthlessly selling out Steve Wozniak and other friends after getting big
>Being a manchild who destroyed prototypes instead of asking for revisions
>Expected homeopathic treatments to cure his cancer because he was that much of a narcissistic sociopath to not listen to doctors
>Takes all of the credit for his engineers and and designers by slapping his bald ass on every apple ad he can
>His "vision" was all stolen ideas that every other tech company now has a better version of

Ppl didn't buy apple products for software, normies are retarded, they can't test or appreciate a device. They buy them for looks.

>normies are retarded
>they can't test or appreciate a device
wow you're so superior, btw, this board is 18+ only

Pretty sure that the iPad and PDAs before it were inspired by Star Trek PADDs.

Do you really think everyone who bought an iphone first tested its software in a store?

How else would they have decided to buy a phone for its software? Based on advertising?

Very likely.

You have to be a complete cunt otherwise no one will ever take you seriously. Steve is perhaps the greatest ideas guy of all time because while lacking technical knowledge himself he had the social manipulation skills and credibility to get the people with the expertise to become submissive to him and make his ideas a reality.

Advertising, hype and cultural change. That's what made Apple what is today.

Some deep social and cultural changes started taking place since the early 2000s. Don't you see how everything today is firstly appreciated based on design?

At some point in the 2000s every product started being appreciated first and foremost based on design. That's when Apple became such a hit. That was their thing. It started with the ipod.

Also Apple was just a niche company, until someone there decided to make iTunes for Windows, because ipod buyers couldn't upload songs if they had no macs and basically nobody bought macs back then, except for a small minority.

Once they made iTunes for Windows, that's when ipods became a mass thing. Slowly but surely they started infecting people's minds with this paradigm of "aesthetics first, functionality secondly".

>Steve is perhaps the greatest ideas guy of all time because while lacking technical knowledge himself he had the social manipulation skills and credibility to get the people with the expertise to become submissive to him and make his ideas a reality.
That's how jews control the world you know

If everything is design based then why did the Kindle become the biggest hit when the Sony e-readers were sleeker, had touch prior, and used more premium materials?
I'm willing to bet that you didn't iwn a smartphone prior to the iPhone. The only thing that was near usable was the Symbian Nokia phones and not for their ease of use but because the SDK was open enough to let people go fucking wild with it. Everything else sucked dick. Windows CE, Palm and BBOS4.2 all sucked major dick. iOS 2 was vastly superior to everything on the market.

>Do you really think everyone who bought an iphone first tested its software in a store?

The iPhone gained a reputation because it was better than the competition. For the most part, it still is since the primary competition is spyware ridden Java garbage that needs 32GB of RAM just to run smoothly and is usually completely unsupported the second it leaves the store.

Most people that buy Bentley Mulsannes don't test drive Honda Civics.

Apple produced better products at a higher cost, wrt handsets.

The iPod had a cool circle control that made it easy to go through music.

The iPhone was the first touch screen devise that was functional with a good UI.

That's simply the only reason Apple isn't just another Dell.

iPod and iPhone.

Everyone cam meme about overpriced MacBooks or iMacs whatever else they make but those products hardly make any money for Apple and are just peripheral ecosystem products.

>his legacy is a fisher-price tier toy
Pretty pathetic

>Pic related.

He got aids

He was an asshole and Apple has always sucks.
Name ONE (1) positive way Apple has ever revolutionized anything at all.

sounds like ballmer. he was the ceo from 2000 to 2014 and that was when the surface PC came about.

it could have been tremendous had the office team not been a bunch of egotistical cocks in making pen integration as miserable as possible.

here
>surface pc
fuck, confusing my microsoft pen devices
Tablet PC*

saw some as early as 2003, shit was bulky but cool. not as portable as an ipad but very useful for people that could actually take notes by hand or draw shit.