Are we all aware that Turkey is officially a Fascist state now?

Thoughts?

What do you think "fascist" means?

>severe repression of press
>antagonization of minority groups (Kurds)
>hardcore nationalism

Admittedly economically I'm unsure/don't know enough about Turkey's economic laws to asses, although the 21st century has seen the nations of earth all sort of pivot towards the same economic policies regardless of ideology (China being the best example).

Is it true that he's georgian? If yes, why does georgia have such a high percentage of dictators per capita?

Pic related: georgian dictator

Reis is the biggest turk hater in here, genociding turks is his masterplan

yes.
georgians are created to be rule.
thank god i am part of the georgian master race

Turkey's democracy isn't perfect, but it's not a fascist state, lest the word "fascist" lose meaning.

Pretty sure you're using the word as an insult, rather than a descriptor.

A place where journalists and reporters are jailed or killed for saying things that the government doesn't like isn't fascist? Huh, learned something new tpday

lel no he is not nationalist to begin with. thing is, he trusted k*rds, he gave them many rights and in return k*rds bit his handful hand.
muslim turks tend to be naive on k*rd case, he learned his lesson the hard way.

no such thing happened. people swear after him 24/7 unlike memes and nothing happens.

What about the comedian from Germany getting taken to court because he made a joke about dear sultan?

blame german laws lol.

More so he's just mad at Germany for being friendly to Russia, critical of Turkey, recognizing the Armenian genocide and not helping with refugees

It happened before the genocide recognition though, but I will say Merkel is partly responsible for letting it proceed

The word fascist hasn't had any meaning for decades.

No, actually.
That's not what the word "fascist" means.
Allow me to break down what is going on inside your head, and how it doesn't relate to reality.

A long time ago, there were actual Fascists. I don't mean, "people we don't like". I mean actual Fascists.
The Fascists were generally killed. They died because, being Fascists, they did some pretty stupid things, and didn't last (though some did).
The legacy of Fascism was so terrible, it left an indelible scar on the history of the world. Eventually it became a pejorative because people hated the Fascists so much. "You're fascist"! Much in the same way people use the term "Nazi" as an insult.

So although people use the term to demean, Fascism itself is a specific political ideology, and the Turkish government doesn't make the cut, although there are some parallels.

But erdogan is the most pro-kurdish president turkey had in its history - stop confusing PKK and kurds

Is he really Georgian?

why is he suddenly relevant in western media? leave us alone

yes he is. you see; t*rks are retarded smelly apes.
they can't rule themselves because they are too retarded for that. so they need someone to rule them.(i;e kamal the jew)

>tfw when Putin is also being compared with Hitler
We are truly of one soul

dope shit
bombing the fuck out of fuck man fuck

that's a sign they're doing it right, good for you lads

Mother Russia BTFO subhuman nazi party.

Cлaвa Poдинe

Turkey supports ISIS.

trust a snake before western media
nice mene

how is that new canal coming along