ESTONIA?!

blacked

>anatolia
>0.3
heh
we sure are niggus in poortugal xd
pls don't come here ever

0 here, what does it mean?

very true. This map shows that Spaniards and Portos have the most negroid ancestry in Europe. This is why i consider portos and spaniards the least whitest euros.

can't remember any african invasion of anatolia.

You're in cuckmany so it doesnt mean much since you're on your way to getting blacked.

I can also testify that Sicilians are niggers. Some of them look straight up mulatto/Jewish (Jews also have similar levels of admixture).

Percentages in the order of 0.x with x < 5 should be taken with a grain of salt as the admixture run might pick up little amounts of something weird or be susceptible to small sample size.

Iberia always picks up this kind of admixture, but I have a feeling its paleolithic stuff from contact with northwest Africa during the last glacial maximum when the sea levels were ~150 meters lower. If I recall correctly that hunter gatherer they found, La Brana I think, showed a bit of this affinity as well.

you bred with black slaves. Not as much as the portos or spaniards.

i wish. they only thing turkey needs is big black bulls.

no its because shithead portos and spancucks took the slaves home with them and bred with them............

B-b-but what if I am a cuck? Cuckmany is 0.2, I am 0. So I am making them more european/white?

Sicilians.

Neapolitans.

>the Umayyad were african

The ones circled in red are the ones that don't look White/European btw.

after a few generations I wonder if european countries will start looking like south mediterrean ones in gdp, healthcare, etc.

Majority of terronia doesn't have nigger genes. They have no excuse.

yeah but that's just a few provinces though and most seem part-way subsaharan.

>part of the country is half the GDP per capita as the other half

wow lad, how does this affect your country? people here get pissed that quebec or maritimes gets like $1000 more than us.

what the fuck is happening in east russia and kazakstan? since when they get BLACKED?

They prefer to migrate to other countries or northern Italy than to try to improve their shithole. This is why we need to split into city-states again.

This map is retarded
I can't imagine khanti/mansi having any admixture apart from Russian

the rest doesn't also

Far left is just ugly, but likely white
Second from right isn;t

She looks like a Jew. I don't see this type of look very often in the north unless the person is an immigrant.

Why do I keep seeing this meme map everywhere?

Green = Inbreds
Red = Niggers

FUUUUCKKKK. I'm from the nigger region of France. Why did I have to be born there? I'm a filthy nigger coon. I would prefer a fucking green region of Spain than here.

they held part of anatolia 30 years though

>90% of france is green
>small part is yellow
Holy shit, how can you even manage?

1 drop in the ocean rule.

This is the map You're looking for. Not this bullshit.