How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

nice to be honest

an united planet, going towards the future of space exploration and colonization

More like, You were born just in time to witness the upcoming race war

pic related

everyone on the planet will be 90% stupid as fuck with the 10% being extreme outliers and jewish master race overlords

it will be a nightmare if you arent a jew or aristocracy 1%

won't happen

planets will just be corporacionist extra-territories

besides that, sci-fi stuff aside, the only way you can earn stuff from besides earth is using robots and we're far off from letting robots run a planet *wink*

>eu is busting our balls because a polish trucker is too cheap
>somehow a space trade route is gonna make things right

though i'd welcome it

lol jews number what 10m and have the highest incidence of interracial marriage among any ethnic group

THIS BOARD IS LITERALLY ONLY KIKEPOSTING

ABANDON BOARD

If every brown person on the planet suddenly died overnight, 95% of the world's problems would be solved in the morning

I just wish ugly aliens found us so we could divert our war industry towards fighting them instead of fighting ourselves.

Will never happen. People will always find a way to form groups and find things in common with others which in turn creates divisions.

Continents, countries, regions, towns, neighbourhoods, race, skin colour, hair colour, clothing, wealth, ideology, pursuits, career, political standings...

People will always, always be divided, but we can get better at cooperation despite differences (with others who share the same basic values and will to do so).

This is the most retarded post I've seen in a long time

polish propaganda, not even once.

Please enlighten me

>space exploration and colonization
>with negroid and spic genes

>the white man develops space exploration and colonizations
>meets with alien qts
>mfw i get on a space shuttle, go to these worlds with alien qts and fuck the alien qts
>mfw I cuck not only the white man by SPIC-ing the alien gfs, but I also double cuck the aliens by HUMAN-ing their women

future's looking bright

You can't predict the future using the past as only evidence

I can't tell if this is a joke, we predict things all the time based on previous evidence/trends.

Its not just a social convention, its a fundamental aspect of human nature.

Please give me a single example anywhere on earth where people don't have any concept difference and individuality. As long as that exists, you'll never unite billions of people.

really makes you think......

>niggers think they will ever breed whites out of existance
>white neo nazis trying to find things to sperg about
Pick two

((())
AAAAAAAYYOOOOOO

*twerks*