As much as I hate Sup Forums Canadians, Canadian coins are kind of cool

As much as I hate Sup Forums Canadians, Canadian coins are kind of cool

we don't have a penny anymore you retard.

What do you mean? I get your pennies in change all the time

Canada stopped using pennies like every self-respecting nation did, because pennies are more expensive to make than what it's worth. Biggest waste of money ever, and you never use them anyway.

They dont have any left

They all leaved and went across the border
Hurry up and build the wall

What the brazen overly rude fag was trying to say is that we don't produce pennies anymore.

Rounding to the nearest five cents makes no sense; somebody loses money in every cash transaction

Hadn't realized that. All physical money will probably go away in the near future anyway

>somebody loses money in every cash transaction
Yeah, it's practically even, since half the time something costs 27 cents (you make money) and the other half of the time something costs 28 cents (store makes money)

When will they make a $5 coin? They can call it a foonie

I've never seen that version of the loonie before.

I like that we have a bunch of special series, like for the Olympics, the War of 1812 anniversary, and Remembrance Day, check them out. It's always fun to find them in your change.

fuck my sides

they could put a grouse on it and call it a goonie

"That Canada should desire to restrict immigration from the Orient is regarded as natural, that Canada should remain a white man's country is believed to be not only desirable for economic and social reasons but highly necessary on political and national grounds."

if they ever EVER take bobby mac off of our $50 bill I'm going to riot

what's the melt value of Canadian coins?

Anyone scratch out that fucking royal bitch on the reverse?

Use a pen on the bills.
If enough people do it then we can finally independent.

>Canadian 50 cent coin

Have any of you canadians even seen one of those before?

>ERAMOS AZTECS N SHIIEEET

Mexican notes are whatever, but their coins are dope.

Fuck off Pierre. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

I'm pretty sure you have to buy the 50 cent coin from the mint. It's legal tender but it's not actually meant to be used.

I'll kick your ass faggot

I like how some of them are plastic