Try to find a flaw

Try to find a flaw
Spoiler alert: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their cheese has holes in it and the army knives don't have locking blades.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2XTuc6i1Uo

not enough diversity

Stardard of living costs an arm and a leg
No beaches
Seafood costs $100 and will not arrive fresh
Internet connection will always be assaulted by Yetis and mountain fairies
Hide and Seek lasts for weeks, even if you are not playing
Housing rules are strict as hell
The people do not give a shit about you and your Kobold infestation

God, I wish I was a Swiss

>not enough diversity

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vuVJov3BXM0

Once you get tired of hiking and want to go out and meet people, you will realize that your town consists of about 100 people and all the larger cities are also boring as hell. It's not a fun place to live in your 20s.

Also, Romansh speakers are subhumans

I've spent many summers at my relatives (Berna). If you have a good job and like outdoor activities that's one of the top places to be. It's quite boring for a guy in his 20s, and forget the "everyone's rich" meme, if you're a low-tier worker the high costs of living are fucking heavy. People from Ticino are dicks.

I heard that hunting is a large industry in Switzerland.
Outdoors can't be more exciting than that. Especially now that they deployed tanks on their borders to welcome "cultural enrichers" the Swedish way

Square flag.

>Swedish
I meant "Swiss". Sry

~50% white
first to die out due to 3rd world immigration
extremely low standard of living if you're not one of the native village dwellers that have 300% cosanguinity
shiity education system that's all about paying to attend the ~2 universities worth visiting
pay 2,5 times as much as you'd pay in Germany to live in the very same shitole while you just earn ~30% more
Everyone from Switzerland sucks at Dark Souls
Swiss people will never accept you as one of them, unless you're some 3 generation incest spawn from a feral village
They dont even have a native language. Mostly fucked up German and funny French
Constant battle wih Austria for the most unimportant european country

Switzerland is literally that boring ass girl that tries her best to be perfect and show the world how perfect she is, never raise a finger on its on and wishes that everything in the end turns out well for her, despite doing nothing

The flag could use a few more stars.

The people are cunts

baguette

Terrible flag.

I love you please talk to me

Extremely questionable varieties of German are not only spoken there, but outright encouraged.

They sold the Toblerone trademark to the Americans.

Want to visit Switzerland someday, what's the best place to be?