Now that Techpowerup is being paid to spread false news, are there ANY reliable tech sites left?

Now that Techpowerup is being paid to spread false news, are there ANY reliable tech sites left?
They have begun to be a little shady over these past months but this is it, this is the turning point for them.

Sup Forums, where the fuck do you go to be at least a tiny bit informed of the computer world?

Pic related, just look at that fucking misleading shit.
>techpowerup.com/reviews/AMD/Radeon_RX_560_vs_GTX_1050/

Other urls found in this thread:

techpowerup.com/forums/threads/amd-radeon-rx-560-vs-gtx-1050.234169/
techspot.com/review/1430-radeon-rx-560-vs-geforce-gtx-1050/
youtu.be/xeQ_51zGuBk
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3761777
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats the problem? rx560 is faster than 1050 but not as fast as 1050ti. That clock speed bump and full shader unlock helped a bunch.

techpowerup.com/forums/threads/amd-radeon-rx-560-vs-gtx-1050.234169/

Isnt it common knowledge that the RX560 sits between 1050 and 1050ti?

>This site says the company I fanboy over over doesn't have the better product WAAAHHH
>They must be shills and spreading fake information.
>

Should i wait for Vega or go for Crossfire RX 580? My R9 290x isn't holding out and i'm tempted to buy a 1080 ti but i don't like Nvidia colors compare to AMD colors

>290x isn't holding out

What did he mean by this

The mid tier graphic segment is so fucked

You have the 570 the 580 the 480 the 1050ti the 1060 and fucking try to rank this in an objective list.

Can't barely handle For honor on 1440p and always crashing, same for BF4, was looking for a nice upgrade so i been told that Vegas is the new 1080 ti killer and that the FX 580 is just a rebrand of the r9 290x

580 is faster than the 290x but I would say wait for Vega

Talking about Vega, is it releasing with mid and low-tier cards or is it all expensive as fuck top tier shit that is on par or better with the 1080/1080ti?

460 was shitting on 1050 and it was behind 1050ti
560 still shits on 1050 a lot and its barely behind a 1050ti

FAKE NEWS PAID SHILLS AMD PAID THEM NVIDIA IS GKOUD AMD IZ BAD

there are 2 scenarios
amd will release the full line all together (unlikely since the miners will buy everything )
amd will release the top notch first

Isn't faggot miners buying every card good for amd?

They still get the money from every card but the demand stays the same/rises because the "normal" customers couldn't get it?

easy
580 > 570 = 480 > 1060 > 1050ti

Is this bait 1060 s much better than a 570 or a 480

No, Vega11 comes later.
6 gigs one? Yes, but it used to cost more before ETH madness.

it depends on the games you play, but on average the 480 was slightly behind the 1060 at launch and is now slightly ahead because of driver improvements.

When will this miner-phase end i literally cant upgrade my PC i am still sitting on a 750ti for fuck sake

> Advertorial by AMD
> Advertorial
Advertorial?

The problem is that they are serving "Advertorial"'s as articles.

It will be one or two very expensive high-end VEGA cards now and mid-range and budget cards for the winter holidays (Christmas). I don't know this for a fact, it's just how they have done it historically with GPUs. They have also started doing it with CPUs, Ryzen 7 came before R5 and there still isn't any low-end Ryzen R3's.

pro tip, its not

its not, techspot just did 460vs1050vs1050ti benchmark yesterday
techspot.com/review/1430-radeon-rx-560-vs-geforce-gtx-1050/

From the benchmarks on techspot and the others I've seen it pretty much doesn't matter if you get the RX 560 or the 1050 in terms of performance and the 1050ti is slightly faster.

This makes the 1050ti a clear winner in my world since locally the RX 560 is priced almost exactly like the 1050ti and the 1050 is cheaper. Not that this matter much to me personally anyway because the cheapest 1060 3GB card doesn't cost that much more than the 1050ti and the gap between those two is huge. Almost all the 1060 3GBs cost a lot more and the cheapest 1060 6GB costs way more but 1060 3GB seems like the obvious choice (there are no RX 570s or 580s and won't be until mid August so they don't matter).

Crossfire 580 would cost you like 1200 USD right now because of the mining stuff. Crossfire is also still pretty terrible most of the time. I'd wait for Vega(tm),

Rumor says there will be something between a 1070-1080 at launch, and another between 1080-1080ti performance. But that's rumor.

> rx560 is faster than 1050

It's going to be down to specific games tested, yes

>Now that Techpowerup is being paid to spread false news, are there ANY reliable tech sites left?
>Now that Techpowerup is being paid to spread news I don't like, are there ANY reliable tech sites left?
Fixed

except for gtav and witcher 3, all below performance engines are pretty shit. Prey and dishonored 2 perform terrible even on top hardware. Mafia 3 is a shit show, same with meme dogs 2.

Everyone on TPU is calling them out on this bullshit

GTX 1050 is FASTER than RX 560

I always love these out of scale charts.

>caring about poorfag cards

>being a tripcuck

The rx 470 is on par with the 290x my guy
youtu.be/xeQ_51zGuBk

No...AMD WILL lose massive mindshare amongst normies. Miners are doing massive long term damage to AMD.

AMD cares not about gaymen crowd, RX Vega is the last to launch from Vega10 family.

Gaymurs buy Nvidia regardless of which one is on top at the moment. Thermi outsold Evergreen. AMD should just abandon the consumer GPU market to be honest.

Miners are moving on to buying out all NVidia stock now, anyway. 1070 and 1060 are starting to get sold out in some places.

>lose massive mindshare amongst normies
It already happen since Fermi, if anything miner save amd gpu department

>AMD should just abandon the consumer GPU market to be honest.
You don't know much about how bad monopolies are, do you?

I do, and gaymen would enjoy nvidia's monopoly.

I know plenty. It's exactly what gaymers deserve.

>That chart

I don't think that shows the 1050 being better

I think that shows developer bias

Faggot gaymurs and Bitcoin miners deserve a shitty overpriced Monopoly

MLU Bios + a bit of oc
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/3761777
80% of my 290x vs 72% of a rx 580

"Testing done by AMD Performance Labs March 1st 2017"

>mass effect andromedia

What kind of retard follows websites? Follow writers and journalists, and they can change companies often.