I think we can all agree with this

I think we can all agree with this

Other urls found in this thread:

thediplomat.com/2015/05/the-implications-of-bruneis-sharia-law/
google.ca/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_pcap_cd&idim=country:JPN:USA:KOR&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_pcap_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:JPN:KOR:SGP&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Brunei
>First world

Master waarudo

North Korea is literally worse than African shithole tier.
I'd rather be born in any other cuntry than nk

>Brunei has the second-highest Human Development Index among the Southeast Asia nations, after Singapore, and is classified as a "developed country".[12] According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Brunei is ranked fifth in the world by gross domestic product per capita at purchasing power parity. The IMF estimated, in 2011, that Brunei was one of two countries (the other being Libya) with a public debt at 0% of the national GDP. Forbes also ranks Brunei as the fifth-richest nation out of 182, based on its petroleum and natural gas fields.[13]

>Best Korea
>African Tier

o i am laffin

>Chinkland not first world
I hate to admit it, but they have the most strong economy in entire Asia

India has a bigger economy than you, does that mean South Korea is PITL-tier?

Minus points for Sharia law

Divide it by 1.5 billion and BAM! Africa-tier shithole it is.

thediplomat.com/2015/05/the-implications-of-bruneis-sharia-law/

Being First World takes more than just spending Oil money on Gold plated Lamborghinis.

singapore is shit country, very third world

>Sharia Law
>Bad

Kafirs please

South Korea is no first world. More like standing at the threshold between First World and Third World.

The Philippines should at least be second world

First world are overrated country. All asia are literally hell.There is no difference. I doubt your common sense.

on average they live like 2nd world

Says a manlet subhuman scum

Are you even free?

How the fuck does that work.

I've spent a few weeks in Java and Indonesia is really not so bad

[Shitgapole orangutan thinks he is superior than manlet subhuman]

He is just a dumbshit trying to look like humble person which is fully filled with smelly kimchi in his brain place.

>korean scum thinks hes superior to anything at all

I should admit it is partially right.

Korean scum thinks he's superior to asian nigger oranutan country at all*

first, second and third world is not a qualitative judgement, these terms have objective meanings

first world = the west and its allies
second world = the communists
third world = everyone else

so japan, taiwan and s korea are first world

china and the norks are second world, and i guess HK and macau too technically

and everything else is third world

though i'm not not sure on the political/defense situation with singapore, malaysia and brunei

First world refers to America and its supporters against communism, such as during the Korean and Vietnam Wars.

Second world was communism.

Thailand is first world.

We sent more troops to Vietnam than ausshits.

>First World
Remove Brunei and put it on Second or Third

>Second World
Add Phillippines, Indonesia and maybe Vietnam

It's clearly using the colloquial definition, autists like you who attempt to appear intelligent by ignoring the evolving nature of the English language merely betray your own ignorance.

are you aware of what did you forget?

Why do communists have to be second world plebs? I want the collective hive mind be third world.

Stop acting like a lil bitch, indonesia.

>Vietnam
>African tier shithole
Vietnam might be a shithole, but not African tier, we are far better than them. There is not that much of AIDS, either.

In case you guys are going to spark a debate on whether S. Korea is 1st world or not, please do it in DC or wherever there are only our kind.

That's it, we're gonna fist fightin right now.
You come here, I can't afford a thicket

The correct use of first, second and third world still has usefulness in geopolitical discussion, there is no need to hijack it for this kind of qualitative judgement when you could just use the words developed and developing instead for this purpose

You are actively hurting the language by using it incorrectly

But Sup Forums is literally DC tier

>But Sup Forums is literally DC tier
That's Reddit.

병신 오지랍퍼 is detected

Vietnam is still far behind Thailand in infrastructure.

My friends went there and said you don't even have subways and monorail systems yet.

Also few authentic sushi restaurants.

China is not a second tier shithole, that is propaganda getting to you.

Look up poverty statistics in China, there are hundreds of millions that practically make no money and are essentially serfs.

I agree.

t. African Fucklord

>SWEDEN YES

downgrade taiwan and korea by one

That definition only applied during the cold war.

Third world countries that depend on the West for their functioning, like Djibouti, are loyal to the west and would be considered 'Allies'. They are not non-aligned.

First and Third world today have more to do with a countries rights and values, than it's foreign relations, although wealth also plays a slight role.

>developed and developing

You forgot about "newly industrialized," which is the mid-tier.

This is where China, Thailand, Brazil, etc. fall under.

sure, if that makes you feel better

a dependant is not the same as an ally

This. Korea and Taiwan are nowhere near Japan.

Thailand should be in First World though.

Defeating France makes me feel better.

The old definition of 1st, 2nd and 3rd world has faded since communism has died out. Their legit definition has shifted to representing the scale of /social/economic development of a nation.

The terms "Developed" and "Developing" have flaws because it plainly bisects the world, countries like Brazil or Turkey are grouped with countries in Sub-Saharan African hellholes.

>Brazil
>Not a hellhole

its coming in 2020 anyways.

its still a lot better than thailand in terms of education, poverty reduction, access to food and social services.

its probably developing the best all around in south east asia t b h in terms of how rapidly every metric is improving.

why is it important to differentiate between different tiers of development?

Why do we need a middle tier?

I love communism.

It's developed, developing and underdeveloped.

Under-developed is a rarer category but developing has several ties based on how close they are to attaining developed status.
Fun fact Libera is gonna privatize it's entire education system up to and including primary level all ot one company.

Yeah the entire teachers union, civil servants, UN and citizens are in uproar about it.

See
Newly industrialized refers to countries like Brazil and China. That's where Thailand also is grouped and where Worst Korea was in the 80s-90s before they started plagiarizing Apple.

Don't know why I mentioned the Liberia thing but I just had to blurt it out.

Would Vietnam have been like South Korea if it hadn't gone communist?

Even 'Developed' and 'Devloping' aren't perfect terms.

Countries that are Developed are still constantly improving in every indices used to measure said Development.

And funniest of all, some countries which have always been 'Developing', have been getting steadily worse for the last few years, like Central African Republic.

New terms such as 'Stagnating' and 'Regressing' should also be used.

>mongolia
>third world
nigger what

There is no "under-developed" you idiot.

It's developing, newly industrialized and developed.

See

No clue, there's a lot of things like government planning and social-infrastructure that's required to develop. South korea would be third world if its current president's dad didn't throw out its corrupt elites and pushed a developmental policy and integrated into the Japanese economy when it was flying in the 70s and 80s (koreans owe a fuckton to japan for getting wealthy despite complaining).

It really ties down to government and world situation IMO.

Vietnam would be like South Korea if it wasn't bombed to shit and sanctioned for decades over American butthurt.

Same

No

well south korea was practically annihilated in the 1940s-1950s and was third world until 1980s. 2nd world in 1990s and first world this century.

there's a lot of things like building industries and so-on which is necessary.

SO I CAN SURVIVE IN AFRICA? NICE

We are getting stronger.

I'm Thai fag living in France, so that doesn't trigger me.

Being south korea is good?
I dont know man. I've lived in malaysia and thai and it was pretty shitty( kuala lumpur and bangkok)
But seoul it's fucking hell and living in it is just miserable

K.l>>>>>>>>>>bangkok>>seoul for me

When you think about other issues like freedom it's shit in all three but korea is still better than the others(except it's harder to do anything illegal)

But living experience, malaysia was best place to be

>be anti-American gommie countries
>reject USA "Fuck USA imperialists! We can live well by ourselves without the corrupt West."
>blame USA when their econom fail "It's all USA's faults for my people straving!"

Just dont grow crazy like Indonesia

Who?

you conveniently forgot the bombing part tho

Who?

HAHAHAHAHA

This is funny shemale.

Do you live in Seoul user? Why do you say it's so shitty? Just general big city issues or something else?

the act of spilling your bintang because you had too many magic mushie shakes in bali

it was a fight against division like north-south korea, and mostly seen as a continuation of the anti-colonial war against france. its misguided because the french left long ago and the south vietnamese government was independent but really corrupt.

don't forget that korea was basically the poorest, least developed country at that time even by south vietnamese standards until it started getting paid for essentially being mercenaries to the US. if it didn't receive that help it would have never really rocketed.

Good water where you live?

RARE
A
R
E

fuck off

Wew lad we just made it.

Amerifat currently in Fiji for work. Great artesian water from the tap but currently pissing out my butthole because no one here knows how to wash hands with said water so I get to browse this shit while I shit

>You are actively hurting the language by using it incorrectly
Language changes, get over it

>don't forget that korea was basically the poorest, least developed country at that time even by south vietnamese standards until it started getting paid for essentially being mercenaries to the US.

That being true, a lot of people fail to know that our economic policies and achievements had little to do with the intiatives and influences of USA.

When our president decided to switch our main economic sector from light industries to heavy industries in the 70s everyone laughed at it, even the US rejected his ideas. They thought building cars, steels or electronics was too much of an ambition for a country which rather fits to agriculture and exporting clothes.

Nobdoy had the foresight to believe our decisions will turn out to be successful then.

Vietnam is second-world. Not third, and certainly not Africa-tier.

You forgot that Ho Chi Minh didn't even hate the states initially. He only disliked them once he got no support.

Didn't he go to Versailles in 1918 and hit up Wilson to talk to the French and get them to leave? You are right, he was definitely more nationalist than commie and murrica didn't seem to get that because they assumed Moscow controlled everything at the time.

Pakistan gets billions of dollars in US aid each year. So does Egypt, along with African countries like Liberia. If US aid was the deciding factor, why haven't they reproduced South Korea's success?

western companies benefit from a poor africa and its cheap labor force for the few mines there are there. israel and usa benefit from a weak middle east

Because muslims

Yeah, most of it started when Ngo Dinh Diem called off the elections since every country called for an election for reunification at the Geneva Accords.

The French are really to blame for creating the civil war imo, and just kinda walked away from it.

Yeah, a lot of it is also owed to Japanese manufacturers integrating Korean, taiwanese economies into its production, ie they shipped manufacturing overseas to its former colonies. and helped to kickstart automotive and electronics industries. koreans did the smart thing of creating their own sony and toyotas and made samsungs and hyundais and so-on.

European countries were at an advantage because they could just rely and trade with each other to develop, but asian economies went ahead and created their own trade network.

Its kinda overlooked on how important Japan was for the tiger economies and later china imo.

google.ca/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_pcap_cd&idim=country:JPN:USA:KOR&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_pcap_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:JPN:KOR:SGP&ifdim=region&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false

more than one thing was the reason.

korea had good development policies and asian countries are way more secular and focused on building, pakistan and egypt doesn't and people are concerned with the next life lmfao.

Get out of my country

Pls Delete

>SWEDEN
>YES