That feel when somewhat subtle but noticeable gynecomastia

>That feel when somewhat subtle but noticeable gynecomastia

End me now please.

Any of you fags traveled for medical tourism before? What's a good place for it where they won't harvest my organs or fuck up my titties beyond all recognition?

become a qt trap

I think I have that, but my body is shaped in such a way that they look like pecs

this

Can you ask for a surgery? Like if a medical problem affects your quality of life and self-esteem but isn't particularly malignant on paper will doctors give you a surgery to fix it if you explain to them how it affects you or do they only perform surgeries if the situation is dire?

I think so, but it would require a lot of whining and saying shit like "It's made me think about suicide". But i don't think it's severe enough to be convincing.

I don't mind paying for it I guess. It's like ~$3000 here in Canada, and I think a bit lower if I travel to SA for it.

>I think I have that, but my body is shaped in such a way that they look like pecs

Do you have lumps under your nipples?

Raise your arm above your head and feel your tits, do you feel a lump?

>Looks like pecs
It doesn't. It's fat tissue just like women have lol

If I could solve my medical problem for $3000 I would. Life is too short OP. Live it with confidence. Save up. I don't know how long it will take you but it will be worth it. I'd rather have surgery done in Canada than travel to somewhere shady however cheap it maybe. Canada is way safer.

>pic
Why nips changed to guk ones?

I have the money I'm just struggling deciding if it's worth it or not.

I guess i could get it over with... But it's not THAT severe

Costa Rica

Alright, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you choose OP

>do you feel a lump?
What does a lump feel like?

Like a lump... Basically not your flat chest under your nipple.

Thanks.

What medical problem do you have?

Spherocytosis. To get it fixed I need my spleen removed. Talking to my doctor about getting that arranged when I see him in a couple weeks

That sounds unpleasant.

It is, but you can live without a spleen. You just need to get immunized and take antibiotics when sick

Sometimes my balls and my bladder area really hurt. I'm getting kind of worried about it now

I've got it as well. I'm thinking about going to India because it's so expensive here.

I'd get that checked out just to be safe. Could be a hernia? Probably not, I'm kinda a hypochondriac. My problem is that the spleen plays a decent role in the immune system. I have to convince my doctor that my suffering outweighs the risks of surgery. Kinda worried he won't approve of it. I wish I could just demand it or something.

You're prolly just fat tbqh.

Come Turkey

natural solutions only, brother

If the emotional suffering of a patient out weights the medical risks, do doctors approve surgeries?

There is no medical risk for gyno surgery

You're just removing some fucking fat from a tit.
Chill out.

There are no natural solutions. Surgery is the only option unfortunately.

Oh, I'm the guy with spherocytosis. There are some risks for a splenectomy.

Come Turkey man we have most inexpensive surgeon centers and be sure they are better than India

>Raise your arm above your head and feel your tits, do you feel a lump?
I feel a lump undearneath both of my nipples. So I actually have legit gyno? shit

You can get some Turkish girls too

me 2, so no

you're an embarrassment for your family and fellow men, end yourself

b-but I had them at BMI 21 too, should I go full skele?

Oh

Then yes of course, talk to your doctor, get second and third opinions before going through with it.

There could be a chance that you're just skinny-fat

I'm the Gyno guy but really?

I've heard you have EVERYTHING over the counter in pharmacies too. But they sometimes sell fake shit in tourist pharmacies

Well if you have massive tittays at normal weight you're some danish gyno bastard.
Personally i'm just fat.

Just go to a fucking doctor and pay little dough to get your tittays to normal. Big fucking deal its 2016.

I meant breast tissue*

Yes
there shouldn't be a lump under your nipples

How do you know if you have gyno or you're just fat? Breast tissue (ie gyno) feels different than fat right? Isn't it smooth while fat is lumpy?

I'm scared they'll turn me down user desu, thanks for listening tho man. Do you think I have a shot of convincing them?

Gyno is breast tissue. Once it's formed there's NOTHING you can do except surgery.

Feel your tits, do you feel a cone-like lump? that's gyno

If anything see your doctor, he'll easily say if it's gyno it's a simple examination lol

I don't know. Talk to several doctors see whwt they say.

Be honest and tell them how you feel and what you'd like out of it. Theyre human too.

How do you know? have you felt another mans tit?

>cone-like lump
lol i retract my statementyou're fucked m8

Read an article about it bro. Ask your doctor.

It's breast tissue that's formed sometimes in teenage hood but goes away or stays

Alright, thanks Canada bro. Your help meant a lot. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors

Just get some independant feedback.

Sometimes you go to one doctor he says "yeah do the surgery " then you go to 3 more and they say they can't with a clear conscience recommend surgery for you.

I.don't knoe much(really anything) about your condition or its severity. Resesr h it on yoir own I guess

>formed sometimes in teenage hood
had this
>but goes away or stays
guess i dodged a bullet cos i dont have a pyramid in my tits

i was actually worried at some point but i guess i over-reacted.

you'll easily be able to tell if you have it.

Compare your tits to some images from google images or just feel for the lump. There should not be a lump, that is gyno

I will mate, thanks again

Good luck bro

I don't know anything about that so I cant chime in

But m8, just get it fixed if it bothers you. Then it's done.