Which language does Sup Forums believe sounds the most fascinating?

Which language does Sup Forums believe sounds the most fascinating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsLStGqj9sI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

English

French

Russian

Malay is the most grammatically elegant, however.

polish

Quebecois detected

Español, of course.

Piereskelevä sarvikuono.

Romanian

Polish. Every time I read it, the pronunciation shocks me.

Russian. There's a great course at my uni that teaches Russia and sends you to Russia after 4 months but I'm too scared of getting stabbed because I'm chinese/native.

*RUSSIAN

>im chinese

But the russkies have lots of siberian ethnic groups whom they are accustomed to.
In the moscow area tho the slavs are pissed that the central asians are taking jobs so I guess it depends on the area how youll be perceived.

Russian Far East has fucktons of Chinese illegal immigrants.

I heard Aramaic for the first time and it was swag as fuck.

I'm only half Chinese, I'm also a Canadian aboriginal. People have a hard time guessing my race but I am a bit tan. I don't think Russian people would like me.

Russian is so elegant and melodic it truly has a soul what a shame I wasn't born in a comfy Russian village life's simpler there but so much better just read Dostoyevski I mean damn Russian soul is so mysterious and deep I can't handle it did I mention that Russian women are the most beautiful I mean wow Russian is just the best language of the best culture on the world Russian people it's fucking Russian

This

english with london accent
iranian
italien

cheers m8

한국어

Harry potter is for 12 year old girls, mec

Cockney accent

Sardinian

I want to speak the delusional people's language

oh wait

Bulgarian and Icelandic.

Xhosa and Georgian

French, it's very beautiful although a bit "gay".

I have started to learn it yesterday, couldn't pronunce for shit.

Half of our country is made up from mongols, tatars, inuits and other asian looking races. Chinese students are extremely common everywhere. You have higher chances of being considered a vietnamese merchant because there are literally hordes of them. In any case you have nothing to fear.

Tie between French and Russian, without going into specifics both already have a "tone" to them and you know what I mean

What's with all the "Russian" replies? I heard foreigners think Russian sounds like an old dog choking on a bone.

From who? Russian is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsLStGqj9sI

An article on what's foreigners' opinions on the Russian language had people from around the globe mentioning how god awful Russian sounds. People from France, China, Japan, Belgium, Brazil among others said so.

Chinese. The way they pronunce every word, being different with others, still shock me. Russian too

>italien
Pourquoi écris tu toujours "italian" en français, connard?

That's good to know, Thank you

Slovene, of course.

No no that's German. Thanks to America spy movie everybody thinks russian is sexshi

Old English

I think the Finnish accent sounds hilarious, so by extension I like their language. But it would probably be a tie between Finnish and Mandarin.

How so?