/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user who just had his Bagelsport show up measures it and confirms it keeps time well • Redmi Note 4 Global for €124 / $140 • user finally got his RPI case • user lies about bagels • user gets a glass screen protector for his Nintendo Switch • Summer chink shit deal, a $8 hammock • user gets a RN4 Global from Xiaomi Online Store, everything checks out and it seems like he got a new phone Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

androidheadlines.com/2017/06/leak-bezel-less-zuk-z3-max-sport-sd836-soc-8gb-ram.html
geekbuying.com/item/GPD-Pocket-7-Inch-Tablet-PC-Intel-Atom-X7-Z8750-8GB-128GB-375711.html
youtu.be/MeaDRlm1N0c
youtu.be/04GOZ20NNMU
m.gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_469339.html
gearbest.com/gaming-headphones/pp_612639.html
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_560728.html?wid=21
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_263285.html
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_464117.html?wid=22
gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html
youtu.be/flnQEfMTgEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are chink electronic parts safe for hobby projects?
Should I not cheap out and just pay the premium at a local store?
talking of ICs wires, leds, solar panels etc

Leak: ‘Bezel-Less’ ZUK Z3 Max To Sport SD836 SoC, 8GB Of RAM
androidheadlines.com/2017/06/leak-bezel-less-zuk-z3-max-sport-sd836-soc-8gb-ram.html

Xiaoshit BTFO.
All hail God Emperor ZUK.

geekbuying.com/item/GPD-Pocket-7-Inch-Tablet-PC-Intel-Atom-X7-Z8750-8GB-128GB-375711.html

Should I?

2017-06-14 20:59
Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

what did the chinks mean by this

There's a 70-100 percent chance its not rohs compliant, containing multiple heavy metals and some toxic chemicals.
So long as you don't stick them in your mouth, have cuts or stuff you should be fine.

Just be prepared to deal with some big tolerances or failure rates.
And there's always the chance that the local store just gets the same stuff from the same factory, just slapping a brand name and charging a premium.

chinks called and reserved a delivery but its still not there.

You're better off getting one of those new ultra cheap chink laptops like a Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 or Jumper Ezbook Pro 3. Hell, for $600 you can get the Cube Thinker i35 which is the best chink laptop currently available.

youtu.be/MeaDRlm1N0c

>shilling for a dead company

Pathetic

I already have 12" and 14" ThinkPads. They don't fit in my pocket.

Does anyone know if you can get watches with wrap/bracelet-y straps similar to pic related that aren't £3 garbage that will die in a week?

Oh yeah, they're totally fine.
They're all made in china anyway, and they tend to make them compliant just so they can sell them abroad.
Now they probably won't be the cream of the crop and you might have some failures more than normal, but it's perfectly safe at least.

Except when it comes to high voltage stuff. you can still buy HV chink stuff but you really need to be careful.

But if we're talking 5V circuitboards and arduino shit then it's perfectly safe so long as you don't eat the things.

Cheapest full-features Raspberry / Orange Pi / compatible board out here?

You want a laptop in your pokket?
youtu.be/04GOZ20NNMU

Any recommendations for an SSD?
Is it even worth buying those from chinks or am I just better off getting an older Samsung one?

why no rasp pi zero in aliexpress? only orange shit?

orange pi zero. wifi is shit though
do you really need it? if so, why?

kingdian

You'll get used to it.

kys you'reself user, kys you'reself along with all the pajeets, please.

Anything would be better than Samsung.
Kingdian is good.

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Prices seem comparatively low.

So I'm trying an account in order to unlock the bootloader on my note 3 pro.

I've hit resend 3 times and made sure I put my email in right, but they havent send the account verification yet.
Is this normal?

iktf. got a 5.5" aswell and I'm a big goy (4u) and can't seem to get used to it coming from a MotoG

doesn't help it that some shit is done really stupid like adding a new tab on chrome. the [+] in the top left corner

Also is there any risk if use the unofficial method to unlock the bootloader?

I don't really care about any warranty, it's not like the chinks would come through on one.

Reposting this from old thread

What does /csg/ thinks of benjie t6? it looks nice and uses same dac like fiio m3

Some of my forummates said that it sounded better than mi5

It pairs perfectly with the Eiaosi X6.

Drevo
Netac

Need some replacement batteries for a dell d600 laptop.
Problem is, no genuines are available due to age, only / chink shit /
Any reliable battery makers?
And no, I don't need another chink laptop, at least not yet.

Where can I find replacement cables for KZ headphones for non-robbery prices?

Taobao

Will they ship to me without an overpriced agent though?

Aliexpress

Pretty sure a cable would fit in an envelope.

Some guys on headfi mentions noise floor(eg: hissing)
Is it true?

For now, I'm using walnut v2 player, everything is fine and sound quality is nice and loads of power. Little bit better than mi5 in my opinion, But navigating is PITA since no screen and you cannot skip folder

Send a message to the mods in MiUI forum.

Get an IQQ C18 then

Does it still take like 15 days to unlock?
Cause I'm gonna be overseas with limited internet access in like 4 days...

Are you saying that benjie t6 is no better than walnut?

thats not true, Samsung ssd are one of the best.

Stop lying to me Samshill
I rather get a Toshiba than your Gooktrash

Mi4c 2/16 for $100, yay or nay ?

get whatever you want retard, just do not mislead other people.

Are RegularOP and Comfy the same person?

Kingdian is best faggot
How dare you insult my nigger

This is the question you should be asking Head-fi as they actually have an ongoing thread on the subject and they actually owned and used the DAPs for months

One of the best as losing your data.

Do you want replacement ones because you bought KZ ATE and hate the rigid part of the cable?

I bought the white ones floating around ali and they have solid parts too

Nope

Its actually hungary..

Fuck off you autistic fags, your living standards are so fucking high compared to this baljan shithole

Anyone got experience with Sinobi watches? Reliable?

So, question time guys..

I have an S6 Edge (Exynos 7420). I'm looking to replace it.

I have $325 USD to spend. Been considering the Xiaomi Note 4 Global, because solid chip and battery. Is there anything you guys would recommend as a better choice?

Can't find any useful benchmarks for performance. I don't game at all on my phone. Good battery, solid screen and bluetooth is about all I care about.

Thanks.

Day 5 with the zs5. My ears are starting to get used to the size and they're becoming more comfy. Definitely a contender for meme of the year 2017.

How much?

I have one, quite like the look of it and it runs nicely. There is a manufacturing issue though, the watch face is slightly out of alignment with the watch housing.

Beyond that, happy.

I included the Exynos bit because I'm wondering how the 625 performs relative. Any input appreciated.

Headfi is a bit too elitist and too bullshitty for me, user

How does the benjie sounds,senpai? does it hiss?

Reminder that chinks are dickheads and you should not feel bad for disputing them

just use the normal dispute and not paypal.

No.

>dedicated music player device

You're too cool too listen to music on your phone like a normie, we get it

(you)

Yes, unless you're playing heavy games you won't notice the 1gb difference. Mi4C has the same antutu score as RN4X but has the better camera and audio.

Is this a good deal?

m.gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_469339.html

16gb storage is gonna get full very quickly though, especially since MIUI probably takes half of it out of the box already.

Are there any otterbox style cases for the kenzo note 3 pro?
I'm stuck with the gold one and it looks pretty gay.
Also the phone itself seems fragile as fuck

Go Cloud.
Storage will go the way of the 3.5mm jack. It will peak with 128Gb then go down.

Can't put apps in the cloud

reminder that you are to stupid to communicate with people that have poor grasp of the english language. use full sentences when writing with chinks.

gearbest.com/gaming-headphones/pp_612639.html

Is this good headset?

>vibration function
aw hell yea it is

>to stupid

Irony

Also numbers have the same fucking value in every language

yeah, I ran into this.
still, if you think the exchange " - 3 - ok? - ok" isn't unambiguous you are an idiot and only have to blame yourself.
also >reddit spacing

Buy off mouser

RegularOP isn't a person at all, it's an account shared by at least four of the main Discord users.

is there under 5,5'' phone with +4000mAh battery and snapdragon 6xx series processor?

Redmi 4 Prime

what do you think about these bluetooth xiaomi?
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_560728.html?wid=21
is it worth it with the flashsale?

pic related

Bls resmbomg

>xiaomi
Sure, if you like them to work for a month and then break apart.

Get someting real:
gearbest.com/earphones/pp_263285.html

gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_464117.html?wid=22

current meme mechanical keyboards? If possible, I'm looking for some with the '''''non-standard''''' (for you americucks) enter key and all the keys.
Otherwise I might just get a ck104 and get used to the enter key. The gearbest ones are legit right? There's a flash sale right now gearbest.com/keyboards/pp_298472.html

this good, thanks

Aula F2012 / Si2012 has the big Enter key

the layout you're looking for is called ISO

i only play Fate Grand order and will install lineage os on it, from this vid : youtu.be/flnQEfMTgEU it looks that lineage os only take 7gb of storage

AwfulReviews user has it and he loves them

Nice conspiracy theory pal, who are these four people then.

wokay first time on aliexpress
how the heck is shipping "free" on some items? Is this a scam?
An item which I want to buy is listed as $120. Is this the absolute final price or should I pay taxes, custom duties on top of this?

Learn to write and watch the video, you mongoloid pajeet.

Some stores offer custom rebates, most do not. Always assume you're paying for them.

Can soemone post the guide on how to spot fake fans? I wanna make sure i didn't get chinked.

sadly it's tenkeyless

anyone here ordered (clothes) from taobao and got their order stuck at custom, wanting an invoice ? I contacted superbuy, and they sent me the real invoice worth ~90 euros. Should I edit it to a lower value ? It's Excel, so the "last edited" would be my user. It's under 120 euros so it should be just import tax - 17% i think.

wwyd, it's my first big order

thx

Here you go.

Some stores offer free shipping because non priority air mail is cheap. This does not include taxes. Chinkshit typically pay taxes twice: when they leave China and when they enter your country. The export taxes are handled by the seller (and they try to cheat it as much as they can by undervaluing the package even if you specifically tell them not too do it).

The import taxes are expected to be paid by the buyer if your country has them.

Just get a cheaper bt headphone

Im in Sweden, where should I go to pay the import taxes?

what custom rom are you guys running on your redmeme n3ps? Currently running lineage but it's got some sudden problems with google play store and being unable to sign in ever.
Tried dirty flashing lineage + gapps, then clean flashing lineage + gapps, still nothing as far as I can see.
Originally thought it was a kernel problem as I was using the Radon Kernel but reflashing twice didn't change anything. Will flashing another rom such as nitrogen be better?

just keep it default? You won't have any issues that way.
changing rom is like using arch - provides no advantages, breaks constantly.

Not him but I've just paid the import fees at the place I picked my packages up.

No idea if it's so in sweden but here you have to pick up your order at the customs office and then pay there