Why every KDE Plasma theme looks like complete inconsistent, ugly pile of dogshit?

why every KDE Plasma theme looks like complete inconsistent, ugly pile of dogshit?

>Can't handle the superior German design
get btfo

Opinions I guess.

you literally cant make anything consistent without using the default breeze themes, where on earth is that counts?

gief background image pls

Looks more consistent than windows 10 at least

that explains why it is an overengineered clusterfuck.

>screen tearing on static images how can xfce even hope to compete?

please post wallpapers

Good interface designers won't work for free

Because the default one is perfect and custom themes are not necessary.

Is that how default KDE looks? Damn.

The dock is latte dock. Rest can be done without installing anything.

Windows 10 looks like a kde theme that was rejected for ugly.

Now I kinda regret not giving KDE a try.

I just installed KDE three days ago. I had avoided it forever because the first few tries I absolutely hated it. Now it suddenly clicked and I am not going back. No extension or theme bullshit needed (looking at you GNOME) and the amount of EASILY configurable settings is insane.

That being said, it is bloated and confusing at first but once you get used to it, it is amazing. The battery on my laptop lasts longer on KDE Neon than it did on Ubuntu MATE.

t.

install a tiling wm

im not a programmer nor an autist i actually can use my computer better if i can use a mouse and have GUI

This looks lovely actually, even though I really dislike docks from a usability point of view.
Is this really the default? The terminal transparency and color seems like something you picked

I can't recall if the terminal was transparent by default (I think it was though). The dock is not default, it's installed and the panel setup is made by me (although, it's not far from default, I've just added the global menu). We were talking about themes. Not layouts. The only thing I've installed is the dock and the icon theme.

KDE also supports pretend tiling, global window decorations and some other neat shit. I wish I knew how to capture gifs or webms easily on loonix. My setup is awesome and I just installed KDE.

Without sharing any dotfiles, I was able to setup everything exactly like they are on my desktop in less than five minutes. Again, only the dock was downloaded.

The thing is, I use openSUSE KDE and it just didn't look nearly as neat, which was why I was surprised. It's been a year ago since I used defaults so I was just wondering if I'd somehow managed to worsen the original defaults and nevernoticed

OpenSUSE is bloated and comes with its own branding. Only the dock and window buttons on panel are installed. Rest is stock (but requires some tweaking in the settings).

I tried OpenSUSE KDE a month ago and didn't like it a bit. I've hated KDE forever.

The "tiling" in the webm is made with the default window manager. You can save the default window sizes and positions so no matter how you move them, every time you start a new instance its the size and on the position you set it to be. I have small applications taking the left side of the screen divided by two and larger ones occupying the right side.

Only the dock and window buttons on panel are installed on the webm* forgot to hit enter after the OpenSUSE sentence.

I can't remember if OpenSUSE has it's own theme or only the colors but there's a ton of packages with the name "OpenSUSE branding" you can disable.