32% of Poles consider Germany to be our greatest ally in the EU

32% of Poles consider Germany to be our greatest ally in the EU

When they start imposing shiara law on the cis gendered straight white population, along with LBGT communities we'll see how long that lasts.

The EU, like communism, was good in intention, but shit in practice.

The UK should leave.

So 32% of poles are retarded.

Pretty sad 2bh.

seriously? wtf?

What's weird about this? Thanks to your country our economy is one of the best in the region.

Stokholm syndrom ?

>France is in there
Aw you guys

%32 of "poles" are fucked in the noggin

there is definitely something wrong with these people's heads.

Ghyhyhy.

We're such a fucking schizophrenic nation it makes me laugh each day when I think about it.

>The most nationalistic nation in Europe, muh Boland, muh Hussars,
>muh Vienna/Grunwald/Battle of Warsaw, muh Christ of nations and batrayed in WW2
But when it comes to liking someone we like the nation who probably dislikes us the most in EU because of old memes.

Hitler is smiling in hell

Well he did want a pure white nation.

I really ,really doubt that, Mr Fukushima

Italy got 1,9% because of 70 year old Drupi fans,

It probably because of our sentiment to Napoleon and De Gaulle

>dislike due to old maymays
I was mostly under the impression its the other way around as it is the one on the receiving end who feels more bitter about ..historical misconduct..espeacially due to the ongoing economic rift.

Anyway ive heard conflicting arguments about whether the EU harmed poland or if its the other way around and they mostly suck money with the promise to generate it back in 50 years or whatever.

Its at least safe to say that their craftsmen are valued and their diaspora got out of their way to integrate while the shared open border brings trouble as all the criminals of eastern europe are lining up there and smuggle goods and ptostitutes.

Nobody hates Poles over here. I mean yeah we joke about your Penchant for stealing cars and re-selling them in Bolan but we honestly think you're good lads.

I went to School in Bavaria and I knew three Poles or so whose families had moved here after 1990. They called me a Szwab all the time but we were best friends and still drink together

Well we're the most pro-EU country in EU despite the memes that we hate it.

Plus the criminal thing ain't that bad as the press makes it, we're often on the end of criminals per capita. The memes are often cause by Poland being the biggest country to join and western Europ knowing nearly nothing about Eastern Europe and just throwing it into one bag that everyone that speaks some different slavic language is Polish.

>Anyway ive heard conflicting arguments about whether the EU harmed poland or if its the other way around and they mostly suck money with the promise to generate it back in 50 years or whatever.

AHAHAH you faggots gave monies to leftists,kikes and commies here?

AHAHAHA see my dear goymoney?
this is why you wont be seeing any of it back. :^)

Not Greece's, not from this shit hole either.

As a matter of fact these red/kike cunts probably already have one foot out the door with fists full of yuros.

let it be a lesson to yous once again

never loan out money to desperado crooks and criminals :^)

Actually, "szwab" shouldn't be offensive because it comes from Schwaben. We have a word "Saksy" as well which means Sachsen.
Both of those come from close rations, especially with Sachsen which was a part of Poland for nearly 100 years.

They probably don't teach it in Germany but there was personal Union between Sachsen and PLC and it was, basically, one country.

*relations

Countries CoA.

And they said Poland wasn't cucked...

What about szkop, is that offensive?

Yeah, I never got an offensive vibe either. I visited one of the lads' Family in Danzig once for fuck's sake. He literally invited me along and we got drunk as fuck on wodka

Some might find szkop offensive, some don't. Depends on people.

For example "ruski" is offensive for most of Poles but russians call themself "ruski" so it's not for them.

It's all language memes and all depends on the region you're in and people.

You mean the kingdom of august the strong?
Was a pompous faggotking but yeah the saxony+westcoast poland country was a thing and made for a good market as far as I know.
Otherwise pompous faggotking eould have never managed to pay for his enourmous partys.

>Drupi
KEK

FIAT had factories in polan during commies times
when I visited you years back, the fiat 126 was memed everywhere, shops sold flags and shirts with it. It was a sort of national symbol.

>finland
yup, doesn't surprise me 2bh