Meet a cute girl

>meet a cute girl
>slowly get to know her, realise she's into the same music as me
>she invites me to go on a picnic with her and listen to a few records on her portable record player
>we find a nice hill to lie on and eat and talk and laugh and listen to music
>end up cuddling in the warm sun, watching the clouds drift by
>she says to me "So user, when are we going to be a thing?"
>I say now
>we kiss

Then I woke up.

fumb drogposter

dumb cancuck

on the bright side you had a nice dream, i dont get it, its not so hard to get a gf

>its not so hard to get a gf

Not everyone is socially competent

i don't get it
where do you guys even find gfs?

this

um, everywhere? girls are lonely too.

>girls are lonely too.
doubt.jpg

HAHAHAHA

>previously upper middle class parents picked a "nice" suburb to live in, mainly full of old retired people
>messed around in HS so cant get into uni for 1 more year but there are not jobs around here to do for the time being
h-help guys, its been literally almost a week since i saw a girl my age..

I think I should just approach some random qt black girl in the bus and ask for her number at this point

yea man Aus is full of old cunts

I have not spoken to a girl in my age range in 2 years (who is not related to me).

You go outside

I am outside, now what?

use your gf whistle

Flex your muscles and bark like a mad dog

Just be yourself, is it really that hard?

Yes

it would be pretty hard to be anyone else
starting conversations with strangers is considered pretty weird here, and i cant do anything that would give me a reason to converse if i was around girls (no work, no school, the only volunteer thing around is run by ex's dad. I'm really fucking unlucky)

What's so hard about it?

Literally every part of it.

Heres what you do OP. :
>Dont be fat
>Be in employment or education
>shave
Thats it. Glad i could help.

Then find some work? Go to a pub? Move even, it sounds like there's nothing to lose. I left my shit hole town of 2000 people to come to a proper city and it was the best thing I did.

>See woman at coffee shop
>order your own drink
>"Hey, is it okay if I sit her, it's a bit crowded today."

And go. I did the hard part for you.

>Implying I can do that
>Implying she would say yes

bloody oath

only hard part is having situation/reason to speak with someone.

Also
>Implying I can speak to girls

You can say literally anything in any situation.There is no perfect situation if you are talking to a random is there?Maybe one on one but even then theres always an excuse.
Start with hey/hi?Say whatever feels natural or ask what they're doing then introduce yourself and ask their name.Perhaps give a genuine compliment.
I need to work on this myself.Some people will ignore you but they're just stuck up cunts.

I sometimes feel bliss about having no gf, then I come on here..

>Then find some work?
Believe me, I would if i could.
There's a number of reasons as to why this is challenging, from govt grants making hiring 30+ more attractive for supermarkets, to the extreme competition, (very few stores in area, as i said its akin to a retirement village) even lack of vacancies(the same woman works Friday nights at Coles since i was in middle school, kinda sad actually, but yeah vacancies are really fucking rare and if you get a job in town you bloody well stick with it.)
One counter argument would be to find work elsewhere, sure, but no one more than 40 mins away will hire you without a drivers licence and your own car. Until then i'll just sit on my dole because its all i can do.
>Go to a pub?
my mates and I do every weekend, never saw a girl under the age of 30.

w-what if all the girls moved away for uni?

See. you make up a reason. Or at a book store if you see a gal pick up a book you know you suggest it to her.

Treat them like a normal person. Take a shower, trim/shave your facial hair and comb your hair. She'll say yes.

I am being myself and reject all girls.

here
I'd honestly consider looking to move then.If it is honestly like a retirement village and has a lack of jobs. Of course it's hard but you yourself have to make your own decisions.

Good advice m8, I feel like school or uni are the easiest situations to be in but everywhere else is just fkn weird.

I'll admit at first it's weird but you do get the hang of it.

I know how it feels, gf dreams are the worst

yeah that's kinda happening
start of next year we're selling up and moving further into the outback, parents will have money to put me through a uni pathway and i'd be able to stay on campus
But for the next 7 months I'm just stranded on my ass. It's funny really.. having all the free time in the world with no pressure or responsibility is literally the worst suffering possible.

mexican orc caves