What's the most popular ethnic Food in your cunt?

What's the most popular ethnic Food in your cunt?

Here, it seems to be Mexican. There's been a metric fuckton of Beaner eateries being founded everywhere. I'm not complaining, quesadillas are GOAT

What a coincidence, Mexican food is popular here too

No shit. How do you explain Mexican Food being popular all the way over here? It's great. but I had no idea how many German chicanos we have.

italian food probably
Exotic enough for us

Spanish cuisine

what's ethnic food

Either Chinese or Mexican. I don't count Italian food places. Domino's isn't really "Italian"

I once read that while Euros conquered America in a material/cultural way, Americans conquered Europe thru food

Probably Italian.
Followed by turkish/greek or chineese.

KFC

Kebabs. Turks and Lebs errwhere

>Euros conquered America in a material/cultural way

How?

Look around you

Hoe does Greek food taste?

Burritos are from California so if they serve those the food is Cal-Mex food. Actual Mexican places will call themselves Oaxacan/Tampico style food.

thank you for coffee, chillis, potatoes and probably some other shit too. I suspect you're more talking about mcdonalds and kfc tho?

> I suspect you're more talking about mcdonalds and kfc tho?
No, I was refering to what you first mentioned, also tomatoes, corn, tobacco, avocadoes, turkey etc etc
No

East asian, especially Japanese.

Ok but really how?

Something called colonization, every nation in the western hemisphere is the product of it

Are you serious?

>potatoes
Fuck you

inb4 memes but westernised-chinese is pretty popular. Not actual chinese food, just the stuff humans can eat.

I don't see it.