Thinking about getting a MS Surface Pro 4

Thinking about getting a MS Surface Pro 4.

Why is this a bad idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/43nisz/surface_pro_4_i7_v_i5_battery_life/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you should focus on learning how to shit in a fucking toilet, instead of in the middle of the street, Pajeet

No Windows button, unlike the pic related Pro 3.

seems kinda not important

get a toilet instead

Because you like battery life longer than 3 hours.

i thought they patched it and fixed it?

yes by making the SP shut down spontaneously after the 3 hour mark... but hey at least the battery meter still said 60% prior to shutting down, so there's that

It seems the Surface Pro 4 Intel Core m3 model is actually pretty good for battery life after disabling a couple things in Windows 10.

>your tablet can't be used like a tablet right out of the box
>needing to fiddle around with things & nerf functionality

LOL

It's not Appel

Might as well buy a Samsung Chromebook Pro at that point.

If you go Surface you have to buy the snap on keyboard, that is $100. Then you have to buy the stylus for another 50. On top of the already 650 dollars for the Surface.

before you say >reddit
i just found it on google.
reddit.com/r/Surface/comments/43nisz/surface_pro_4_i7_v_i5_battery_life/

it seems you get about 5 hours normally with i5, 6 with m3, and 8-10 if you disable some background processes. more if you turn wifi off if you're not using it.

i want full windows 10 but ill look at other tablets. i was just so impressed when i tried a stylus with a tablet in the store, it was much better than i thought it would be.

Samsung is Wacom based and you can use the superior Wacom stylus, with felt tip, just like the surface Stylus.

Microsoft bought Ntrig and uses it exclusively. The only difference and it's a big one, is Microsoft's software is vastly superior. But is it 300 dollars better?

>his tablet doesn't get 12-15h of battery life without crippling tweaks

LOL

what tablet do you use.

im open to recomendations.

2017 iPad Pro. the most powerful tablet computing device on the planet.

ahahah

i only need a computer to check email and write notes

You're paying an absurd amount of money for hardware that is good, but isn't right for the money. You are paying for less.

Why put money towads a Surface Pro when you could put that money towards a Grom?

it doesn't seem that bad.

i thought about getting a X270 but it's honestly a comparable price.

this is maple syrup money btw. i think there's a bit of a premium for the screen compared to other stuff.

i decided to take scuba diving lessons instead of motorcycle lesson this summer because it's a cheaper hobby ironically.

I have a sp4 with the i5 and it can play music on gpm through bluetooth for an entire 8 hour workday. Take it how you want, I wouldn't say that's entirely shit battery life though for something so small

i think people say that because back when it came out in 2015-2016 the battery life was really bad, but it got better with patches.