no

Yes it is.

>antisemetic thread
>posted and supported by countries with big muslim populations
Like.
A.
Glove.

I'm op

I'm literally jewish, it's just a funny image.

Denmark is about 5% Muslim, Canada is about 3%. Nice try JIDF!

Yes, I pissed myself laughing, because I had an English professor who was Jewish and exactly like that.

Please leaf

where the fuck in the world is this considered "funny" you stupid fucking idiot

i bet you spend 20 minutes every day in the shower fantasizing about what you could have said during the day to your coworkers and acquaintances but didn't. You prep some "cool jokes" and some "quirky combacks" and practice again and again so that the next day you could use it, but alas! You are too socially awkward. When it come time to use it you choke. Meanwhile, your crush, your love, is being wooed by the douchebag jerk at work. She doesn't even know you exist yet fantasizes over the cock of the douchbag. When they are sharing a night of ecstasy he fills every one of her holes and makes her feel so many things. She will never say your name. She will never think of you.

By this point, your parents think you're gay, retarded, or both. How is it possible to raise such a disappointment as a son? As Christmas approaches, they struggle with how they can present their son to their much more successful family. You hide in your room playing on your computer, as the sounds of guests entering the house gets louder and louder. Its too late now, you can't leave the room because they know you're in there already, but it's rude if you don't! But eventually your mom comes in and tells you to come out. Oh, how you wish you could stay in your room!

As you leave the room with your greasy hair and deathgrips shirt, your 2nd uncle who is tanned and wears hawaiian shirts says "look who finally came out of his cave!" The next 4 hours can only be described as hell on earth. There's no point going into it, i'm sure you've experienced this too vividly already.

but on friday night, you are determined that you will change. Everything will be good. You go to your local bar to try and pick up chicks. On your hand you right all the "pickup lines" that the youtube channel which you subscribed to and the video series you pay money to have sold you. This is it!

(to be continued)

No, the evil nazis are not coming to get you

It's just humor, you don't need to submit this to the SPLC

Autistic kid opens a thread.

>it's a leaf

Not surprised.

where the fuck in the world is this considered "funny" you stupid fucking idiot

i bet you spend 20 minutes every day in the shower fantasizing about what you could have said during the day to your coworkers and acquaintances but didn't. You prep some "cool jokes" and some "quirky combacks" and practice again and again so that the next day you could use it, but alas! You are too socially awkward. When it come time to use it you choke. Meanwhile, your crush, your love, is being wooed by the douchebag jerk at work. She doesn't even know you exist yet fantasizes over the cock of the douchbag. When they are sharing a night of ecstasy he fills every one of her holes and makes her feel so many things. She will never say your name. She will never think of you.

By this point, your parents think you're gay, retarded, or both. How is it possible to raise such a disappointment as a son? As Christmas approaches, they struggle with how they can present their son to their much more successful family. You hide in your room playing on your computer, as the sounds of guests entering the house gets louder and louder. Its too late now, you can't leave the room because they know you're in there already, but it's rude if you don't! But eventually your mom comes in and tells you to come out. Oh, how you wish you could stay in your room!

As you leave the room with your greasy hair and deathgrips shirt, your 2nd uncle who is tanned and wears hawaiian shirts says "look who finally came out of his cave!" The next 4 hours can only be described as hell on earth. There's no point going into it, i'm sure you've experienced this too vividly already.

but on friday night, you are determined that you will change. Everything will be good. You go to your local bar to try and pick up chicks. On your hand you right all the "pickup lines" that the youtube channel which you subscribed to and the video series you pay money to have sold you. This is it!

(to be continued)

you approach a cute blonde girl who you see in the corner of your eye. This joke will be phenomenal.

the video series told you to approach women from the back and put your arm around her slowly and romantically. You start to do this but you're too fast and end up quickly putting your hand on her shoulder and causing her to yelp. She turns around with a look of both digsust and extreme fear. she looks around to see where her friends are but can't find them. This is it!

"you remind me of my big toe!"
"excuse me?"
she must not have heard you
"YOU REMIND ME OF MY BIG TOE!!!!"
there are people looking your way now but you can't stop
she doesn't know what to say, she looks around and gives everyone a "what the fuck is going on here" look

you know you fucked up. Perhaps a strategic retreat is best right now. You run away and hide amongst the crowds. You see her friends meet up with her later and a look of concern and fear on her face. Fuck. they will stay with her the rest of the night to protect her. Fuck fuck.

As you desperately avoid their gaze while drinking water because alcohol is bad for you, you see that her friends have gone to the bathroom. She is alone. You approach her again. She sees you and she's scared, but gives an awkward smile.

"you remind me of my big toe"
"haha"
"can you ask why?"
"what?"
"CAN OU ASK WHY??"
"w-why?"

this is it
"cuz I wanna bang you against every piece of furniture"

she looks discontented
"what do you say?"
"haha"
"well?"
"well what?"
"what do you say?"
"listen you're a funny person but I have a boyfriend an-"
"YOU ARE LIKE MY BIG TOE!!!"

at this point you know it is too late. You grab her shoulders firmly and she has tears going down her face. People around you see and separate you from her.

"what the fuck bruh??"

But wait a second, that sound is familiar. The muscled man holding you back, he's...

"user?? Is that you?? Holy shit user, you haven't changed one bit!"

"h-hi chad"
(to be continued)

Haha very funny xdxdxdxdxdxdxdxdxd

"holy shit everyone! It's user! this kid took a shit on the front lawn in highschool. Jesus christ user I thought they took you to a mental asylum for autism!"

everyone starts whispering to each other

"user used to be such a cool kid! He would help me out on all the tests by sitting one row in the front! He wasnt the smartest, but he was good enough to get a C on his tests so I would pass! Jesus christ user, remember that trenchcoat you came to school with?"

eventually the manager comes.

"sir, please leave our bar"

you're thrown out into the street in a puddle of mud. This is the worst feeling in the world.

This is it. No one loves you. no one cares. you make your way home but your coat and fedora are dirty. You sob quietly on the route.

At home your parents are waiting in the kitchen to see what happened. You take your fedora and coat off so they won't see. You hide it in your garden, in the manuer heap"

as you step inside your mom and dad come close to you

"how'd it go user?!?!?"

"g-great! I got a date tomorrow!"

Your parents' warm smile is the most assuring thing you could have seen. your mom hugs you and your dad pats you on the back. you accomplished something perhaps.

But with each step you take to your room, you realize that this comfort is built on lies. What is the reality? no one likes you and no one ever will. Your parents are happy for the autistic fat retarded son they raised, but little did they know that the simple act of getting a "date" is impossible for him.

you go back, and there is a tear in your eye. Why? Why am i like this? But enough is enough. You need to be disconnected from the world. But how? Drugs? No, you're not cool enough for that.

but you do have internet and you do go on Sup Forums

what's this?? It's the sjw that is the result of this? That caused all my misery??? It is a jewish conspiracy?!?!?!?!?

And what's this? it is the university professors that house these liberals, anti white men views?
(to be continued)

This shit isn't even funny, it's not even a good story.

It's just boring and dry. The person who wrote this is an unfunny autist.
Also stop proxy posting fake iranian

as you marinate more and more on this corrosive site, you realize that it is the sjw that took it from you. you are a white man and could have had it all!!!!!!!! What happened????

Soon, you start leaving your room less because you are spouting race theory and gender theories on Sup Forums. your humor is twisted fully.

You eventually leave Sup Forums and infect Sup Forums with your cancer. It is here that one day, you share one of your "memes" with your internet pals. Haha guys, isn't this so funny?

but no. It's not funny. Why? Because only someone as autistic as you can find this funny. Everyone leads a normal life. but you? Your sour experiences and dark past have shaped you into this mess.

But who is truly to blame? is it you? Or is it your environment? Maybe it's the fact that you were an unplanned child and your parents didn't want to get an abortion.

Maybe it's the fact that you decided that video games were better than personal health, social interactions, and fitness.

There are many factors which contributed to the heaping mass of shit that you are. But at the end of the day, it's only you that we can blame

so in short, no, this is not funny. We are not your friends and we don't like you, no one will. there's no shame in admiting that, but there is shame in posting pictures on Sup Forums, so fuck off

I don't play videogames

it's all in the banter my friends, im sure youre a nice guy and a cool kid. but this is not a funny picture

>mfw America isn't even 1% Jawa

Merica

Yes because it reminds me of my sociology professor from university.