Watch TV

>Watch TV
>it's a retarded populist who claim she we reclaim france's spot on the world stage by leaving the euro and stopping literally all immigration ( i said literally ? i meant literally) and taxing goods from china

Being part of a former world power is suffering

Other urls found in this thread:

video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000375230
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds like Trump

I hope she will make France great again

>sounds like Trump
The only thing she has in common with Trump is that she wants to stop immigration.

At least you have Francafrique

God forbid France be populated by the French

God, help her to win.

>reclaim france's spot on the world stage
>and taxing goods from china

Literally Trump's program

>populist
>her policies are right wing
You can't be serious

>It's a retarded politician appealing through legitimatcy through popular sovereignity who wants to restore the glory of her betrayed nation by leaving a monetary union that conforms the currency to the German rather than French economy, stopping the influx of low skilled and low IQ immigrants that vastly outbreed the natives and taxing goods that are only cheap because the Chinese effectively enslave their population rather than because of superior technology

The only thing wrong with Le Pen is that she literally cannot win. Even if during Euro 2016 we see the biggest terrorist strike in human history (which would mean bigger than 9/11), she still will not win.

France, and by extent Europe, died with De Gaulle. She is now a rotting corpse, offered to any immigrant who wants to exploit her while she's still warm.

>populist

>a member or adherent of a political party >seeking to represent the interests of >ordinary people.

Reminder that the left always votes in tyranny.

I'd make good deals with her

Build a wall inside of her

people like populist these days. Its easier to understand for stupid people.

le pen is le meme

Blown the fuckk out

It's all objectively true as well.

>In 5 months after a BRemain and a Trump loss right-extremism/nativism will again lose its momentum and Sup Forums commits collective suicide
Can´t wait

Man that bitch is a Zionist ass licker

How's your take over of Amsterdam progressing Amir?

>it's a dying European country trying to reclaim its lost glory episode

You faggots are gone, just let it go already.

Asians will rule the 21st century and there is nothing you can do about it.

Ya like blocking trade from China is so simple

this

>Blocking
Give me even one citation where she claims she intends to block trade from China.

video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000375230

What we constantly see her repeat is the phrase "intelligent protectionism". They do not want to "block" trade from China, only make goods from other destinations more attractive by comparison by imposing taxes and tarriffs, both of which fall within the scope of an autonomous nation. Of course the Bundesland of France isn't an autonomous nation anymore.

Ya and this retard is gonna shake a financial system in place since the enlightenment, I'm sure her Russian oligarch backers will approve

god damn populists are retarded
>le german boogeyman
>just tax the biggest economy in the world XDDDD

you can sugercoat it all you want it won't make it any less stupid

Actually she wants to tax all foreign goods including the European ones.

Wait, so can't individual European countries part of the EU decide their own tariffs and levies?

>We'll, just tax all countries with better trade balance than us, no more unfair competition then.
-marine le meme

I also really like how her dad hides money in illegal offshore bank accounts

why does france ever think they'll be a world power again. my fucking god this is pathetic.

you've been a useless country since germany killed off 25% of your lads and you do not have the population to even manage it.

By 2100, Australia will be more of a superpower than France.

They're limited in this regard and have to pay parts of their customs income directly to the EU.

Even the current Common Customs Tariffs acknowledges that it's sometimes neccessary to engage in limited forms of protectionism to prevent cheap goods from flooding the market. Do you know what other alternative the French have? The "invisible hand of muh free market" meme. In other words, abolishing most social rights and engaging in China-esque sweatshop activities.

I also really like how she explicitly distanced herself from everything her father stands for. And even if she did not, guilt by association is not a valid argument. I'd be more worried about literal Maoists like Barosso being able to become president of the Commission.

you'll be dead by then

why does it matter

>In other words, abolishing most social rights and engaging in China-esque sweatshop activities

They could also produce quality items like let's say looool hmm who can i find MAYBE GERMANY ? LOL

I'd have more respect for this opinion if it came out of a mans mouth but she can go eat a dick.

>They could also produce quality items like let's say looool hmm who can i find MAYBE GERMANY ?
Which is a lot harder when your currency is pegged to the German economy, you know? A thing that would fix that is leaving the eurozone. Surprisingly, that's what Le Pen intends to do: maintain a policy of intelligent protectionism towards China, and compete with Germany with its own currency that can be adjusted to its own economy, not being part of a monetary union purely to devaluate the euro so Germany can export easier.

France (among other countries, but France is the biggest) is fueling Germany's exports, and is in return getting some scraps to ensure the population doesn't feel entirely ripped off.

t. mokhtar

that's top tier retarded.
If you leave the euro you already have control of monetary policy no need for more.

>that's top tier retarded.
It's what the grand majority of countries is doing. Even while pushing for TPP and TTIP, America still taxes imported goods from other countries. Even the EU as a whole taxes goods coming in from non-EU countries.

Why would it be so strange for a country to tax goods incoming from other countries except the countries they have explicit treaties with when the grand majority of nations around the globe do just that?

>retarded

cest des mecs comme toi qui font couler la France

>stopping immigration
how dare she wants to do that
nazi

>Les étrangers qui connaissent rien à la politique française et qui te dise pour qui voter
Le Pen c'est pas juste stopper l'immigration comme tu sembles le croire, c'est aussi une politique économique digne d'un Chavez. C'est pas un hasard si se sont les personnes peu éduquées qui tombent dans le panneau Le Pen.
En plus elle est même pas claire sur la question de l'immigration.

agreed same with canada.

welcome to the superpower club

invited: canada, USA, australia, maybe india and china if we want them to

not invited: everyone else

STOPPING IMMIGRATION?

THAT'S LIKE NAZI

it is homophobic too

Rather than stopping immigration, why not just get immigrants from somewhere else?