Other urls found in this thread:

cultofmac.com/39618/survey-says-male-iphones-owners-more-attractive-than-rest/
cnet.com/news/are-mac-users-smarter/
notebookreview.com/notebookreview/gigabyte-aero-14-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- The 1060 will melt that stupid looking plastic
- It looks like a rainbow colored dog shit
- You have to run R.A.T Pro 10 on it
- It has only 1 USB Type-C (the rest of the ports wil become obsolete and you will be severely limited)

It's basically for people that shit behind the house

>14"
>only available with a qhd screen

the 15 looks nice though

>melt
meme
>rainbow dogshit
meme
>have to run
false
>only 1 USB-C
because only Apple fags use dongles lmao

and winshit10 alone makes it utter shit

any computer that doesn't come with macOS comes with windows 10. Just install linux on it if you don't like it.

wow, great job. I'm gonna go buy five of these now.

> the rest of the ports wil become obsolete
lol@macfag

and looks cringy as fuck

how? if you don't like the RGB backlights just set the color scheme to plain white.

it's funny because Intel is going to make thunderbolt royalty free and then force it on all higher end laptops and then every Sup Forums shill will be obsessed with 'muh I/O'

>fat plastic trash with 16:9 screen and ghetto OS
Why are poorfags so obsessed with Applel? Feel free to buy your cheap stuff and "save" money, why trying to push this crap on people with jobs?

this
have fun getting a girlfriend with this computer

explain

>melt
Even Acer figured out how to cool laptops properly, you can run prime95 and furmark simultaneously and have no throttling. Meanwhile macbooks can't keep running even one of those.

He is from one of those countries where people are so vapid that they actually care about brands.

cultofmac.com/39618/survey-says-male-iphones-owners-more-attractive-than-rest/

cnet.com/news/are-mac-users-smarter/

Do you want people to hate you because your parents ignore you?

>poorfags
>people
Pick one.

Can you answer me?

I am actually very happy with an 8.5/10 qt thx

Sure kid.

stop wasting time playing fucking video games and go do something with yourself.
Use a computer like an actual adult jfc

Why are you mad?

>will be
Nigger, half the people on Sup Forums are obsessed with chinkpads from ten years ago. USB-C will be for the majority normie retards that still buy Intel's corelet garbage

im not mad i just want you to act like an adult and stop wasting your time and money playing games

If only gigabyte didn't insist on the massive screen bezel on the bottom.

if you're not mad then who cares

just think off all of the time you have spent playing video games, and consider -
what if i had a job?
what if i could turn my time into money?
hmm
its almost as if
by playing video games you are losing money and wasting time

grow up

why are you pushing so hard?

fuck you my T420 isn't 10 years old it's 6.

I have never seen this much insecurity before.

>he says to his fellow user on Sup Forums

Samefag

Funny how the IP count went up by 3 though. Hmm.

Getting desperate, eh?

because i care about you

next time you're playing video games,
just think about this, ok?

>caring this much about other people's money
You're not fooling anyone, poorfag.

just trying to help a lost one, user.

The word you're looking for is "projecting", user.

am i triggering you too much by informing you video games are a waste of time and you could be doing something else which could benefit you considerably instead?

Job is the real waste of time.

cya

>being compensated money for your time
>waste of time
>grow up

Like I said, a waste of time. I have enough money without a job. Envy much?

>not understanding how a capitalist society functions

You'd be able to afford a Macbook if you had a job, would help you to be less bitter and envious. Give it a try, user.

It works in my favor.
Macbooks are a commodity. Not even the most expensive in its class. Apple makes no laptops in the class I need.

There's already not enough jobs for all people, and it will only get worse.

what should be done about it?

Macs hold their value far better than winshit laptops. Try selling a used 2012 windows laptop for the same value as a used 2012 macbook.

>reselling
Speaking of poorfags,

speaking of moving the goalpost.

>because only Apple fags use dongles lmao

We will use the dongles for 1 year more until everything becomes USB Type C and then you broke peasant will have to use even more dongles for the rest of your pathetic life because of the soon-to-be-obsolete shit ports.

Till then enjoy your BSOD's and occasionally some malwares on that plastic trash.

Keep abusing inferior countries, duh.

>better than a macbook pro
That's not much of an accomplishment.

Let me join the "discussion". Actually one USB-C is just right for the intermediate period. The transition should be smooth, not "fuck USB 3.0 and all the accessories you have for it". Just change the proportion gradually. Also, you wish it would be only 1 year. Do you remember how long you had to keep both mini-USB and micro-USB cables around?

mad

>It's basically for people that shit behind the house
And a mac is for people who shit in front of their own house.

Nah, you see, most companies have proper engineers and know how to design a proper cooling system to dissipate heat generated by the components, unlike the street shitters are applel.

>cheapest, oldest machine wins
lel

This

Doesn't look that bad. Actually no bezels concerns me a little. Some time ago I was wondering about X series Thinkpads, why do they have those bezels? So I found these chink mods where they replace the original 12" screen with a 13" one (from XPS I think). And then I found a testimony of some user: when the screen is so close to the edge and you drop it on the edge, it all shatters. Now I'm a little hesitant about bezel-less displays.

all the awesome little things apple has invented is worth at least 1000 dollars. also, you wont look like a registered sex offender if you use it in public

honestly it doesnt look sturdy, looks like it will break up after moderate 2years use. If im paying 1.5-2k for a laptop i expect it to last atleast 5years.

Yeah I'm pretty sure millions of devices that use type A are going to disappear magically.

I'm sure the recycled soda cans in the macbook chassis will last forever :^)

>gaymen bullshit

Not everyone is an autistic manchild

>queerbait macshit

Not everyone is an autistic raging homosexual.

You can buy any other ultrabook you mong, you are not limited in choice. What a fucking retard.

>rainbow keyboard
fag

I'd rather be a faggot than an obese autistic neckbeard, at least faggots get laid.

>at least faggots get laid.
at least faggots get AIDS.
ftfy

And now to match the GigaShite in quality and presence, you also need to buy this

Where did the meme of a aluminium case being high quality come from?

You are right. I would rather go with plastic so i can see this in 1-2 years.

LOL

Get the fuck outta here bottom-feeding Indian scumbag

You are right. I would rather go with plastic so i can see this in 1-2 years.

LOL

Get the fuck outta here bottom-feeding Indian scumbag

>people who can afford expensive shit are smarter, more at 11
I bet if you compared Mac users to equally expensive windows laptops, the results would change drastically.

does it come at 13 inches?

Meant to say windows laptop owners

Don't use shit plastics. Problem solved.

Pretty sure the keyboard lighting can be changed, and the rest of the laptop looks fine.

>16:9
No it's not.

Hahaha what a fag
kys

This laptop is better than a macbook pro and two thousand dollars cheaper

This is bull shit.

Let me tell you why.

Macbooks are by design, meant to stay quiet. How ever, any power user knows you can find software to control the fans, and jack them up to 100%. then and only then do they even become audible, and at that point, the cooling returns to acceptable levels.

Any and every instance of macs throttling or over heating is because the user is either retarded, or the individual machine itself has a bug or some other situational issue that should be repaired by apple.

all plastics do this. They're fucking plastic.

Have missed something? I'm rather new to Sup Forums, so maybe there are some inside jokes I don't yet get.

Does anyone here really think Macs are good value for money or worth a fuck? Everything made by apple is designed to look smooth and sleek, and run like shit after you install anything.

I've yet to have a good experience with a Mac, or any apple product that wasn't an iPod, which is obsolete now as my phone does it anyway.

pbt and pom doesn't, but you can't make laptops out of that afaik.

Some pajeet(s) with autism are going hard against macs recently. Sup Forums is pretty contrarian so of course people are defending macs.

>3 laptops with identical cpus
>gpu disabled
>fagbook gets BTFO

>i-i-i-i-it's everyone's fault but apels!!!111

Mactoddlerism.

Fucking Poos.

That being said, I cannot remember a positive experience with an Apple product, or even in their store. My daughter insisted on an iPhone for her 13th, and I said if the tech at the Apple store answered all my questions honestly and could prove it was better than android she could have one.
He couldn't. She didn't.

Here's a good review of the Aero 14, albeit Skylake/maxwell version

The Kaby/pascal version (like any other notebook with said components) runs warmer

I still have my NBR account from 2009

idk what to tell you except your reading comprehension is shit. That isn't what I said at all.

notebookreview.com/notebookreview/gigabyte-aero-14-review/

Link durr

I love people like this, literally perfect slave that only think about making profit for his master and have no personality or desires beside it, the same kind of people who learn Chinese because it's (((useful))), these people are already dead but still walking and breathing.

Case in point

So, every country then.

You say that like it factors in getting a girlfriend anywhere near yourself

> ZERO
> POINT
> SIX
> GIGAHERTZ
I don't think Apple can talk about thermals, can they?