Diagnozed with bronchitis again, i am just going out from my local public clinic. But before i go to bed...

Diagnozed with bronchitis again, i am just going out from my local public clinic. But before i go to bed, i will go to cinema yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jXHR6UOCo40
youtu.be/HnGvfbeyKns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_photography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alri Stanislaw, keep us posted.

Are the you pole who shows off his "stalking techniques"? Haven't seen you in ages. I remember you visited a shopping mall ages ago. When are you gonna teach us your technique?

My medicaments

You pretend that you text sms with smartphone camera pointed at object that you want to take photo of. Thats very simple

I was waiting for rain to stop falling but it rains all the time so i walked out finally

I used to like these kinds of threads on krautchan

ain't nobody got that fo dat

Long path in rain

Seriously, fuck this day. It just keeps raining.

I was going with mom to this pre-school building as a child. Today the building is a clinic

Approaching bus stop

Waiting for a bus

In the bus

Psie Pole a shit

How long did it take to get your shit sorted at the clinic?

About 15 minutes. Almost no people in the clinic and there was no queue to my doctor at all. I was waiting there afterwards for rain to stop falling but finally gave up and went out.

Where are the pics
Stalk faster

Be thankful you don't live here then. If you go to any public institution you're going to wait all fucking day. That place you went to looks palatial compared to anything you'd find down here.

I am eating currently, and later on i go to cinema so no more pictures. Bump this thread if you want, so i will make more photos after watching movie

I go to public clinic because i have no money for private clinics :(

She's cute.

This poleroach is eating at a fucking mcdonalds

should've gone for pizza hut, git gud faggot

this hallway looks rather narrow for a hospital

I ain't got no tiiime fo dat

CUZ HE CLIMBIN IN YO WINDOES
HE SNATCHIN YO PEOPLE UP

It is not hospital. It is a small local public clinic placed in very far away suburbs of the city, almost behind citys border.

>mcdonalds

2nd world slavic shitholes, whenever they bring up the immigrant issue in western europe, they're just jealous

I eat everyday in fastfood restautants because i cant cook and dont live with mom anymore

>I eat fastfood everyday

Honorary Britannian.

Thats how look public hospitals in my city. Everything funded by euro-shekels. Thx goys!

youtu.be/jXHR6UOCo40
youtu.be/HnGvfbeyKns

Nothing wrong with that.

Buying a cinema ticket

is pizza hut good in france?

i swear to *ll*h pizza hut is one of those international food restaurants that is either super shit or fantastic depending on the country

t.travels alot

>PS. its shit in turey

>whenever they bring up the immigrant issue in western europe, they're just jealous
No, we are just laughing at you

A propos immigrants, i just spotted a shitskin in toilet speaking with funny polish accent through phone.

You should learn to cook then
Also what are you seeing?

Another shitskin placing an order. OK, now i am going to cinema.

A nigger mulatto.

But what are you going to watch? The Nice Guys looks nice, I'm looking forward to the Bluray release.

I cant say what i am watching because somebody could spot me. I will tell after i watch it

brb heading to poland to track down an autistic Sup Forums pollack

If I ever go a to shopping mall in Poland be warned I'll be looking for some autist walking around, pretending to text but taking photos of minorities. I don't know what I'll do if I find you though.

These ones speak very weird language. Mexicans?

>I would be considered shitskin in Poland

bbl

Probably Mexican kek

have you ever been caught?

Do middle class people even go to public clinics in south Africa?here only poor people and slum dwellers go there while all civilized folks go to good quality private clinics

not him but no its shit.

GYPSIES
REEEEEEEEEEEE

i don't think i've ever ate at a pizza hut that was good in any country, half the time i've gone there i've gotten food poisoning

i-is poland bro coming back? its been a while..
I like these threads btw, where can i find more?

I will make one tomorrow called "How's your day?", stay tuned. I'll take you around Dublin.

it was the movie, i havent watched all of this because it was boring

I watched nice guys week ago

Am going to see it tonight with my girlfriend. She scares easily, will she be scared?

>that qt sitting alone at the table on her phone

answer the question, I'm too curious.

yes, he was spotted by some german tourists

I am sick and i feel really bad so i wont make a lot of photos today. I made only photos of exotic looking people that i met on my way for beer ;)

Thats a photo that i just made

>that grimace

im now curious about op's looks

I went out and go for a bus now

Poland seems like a very enriched country. I think it's time we take you off the list of white countries.

You can see a lot of flags on cars now because of euro2016

>K*elce

Another one

Race war when?

good thread

czemu fotografujesz losowych ludzi ty chory pojebie

Thats where i live

Thanks for watching

> bronchitis
> beer

Perfect idea. Take all the meds with it too.

Today is last day when i drink. Tomorrow morning i take antibiotics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_photography
i think i found a way for ivan to make money besides sucking the eu's dick

>not mixing drink with medicine

send monies plz

I love such treads tbph
Thanks OP (no homo)

get better soon polan bro
these threads are fucking cool

Comfy

Wow. Poland isn't a shithole.

I'm legitimately shocked.

I am home already so if you want, i can post photos that i made far away from the city's center 2 weeks ago during my day-off.

why are there so many shitskins?

>drab concrete and a shopping mall
>but wow, diversity!

canada on point as always

I mean I was expecting run down streets with garbage in them and fires burning in oil drums... not a mediocre american town.

lel

you fell for cheap pol propaganda, congrats lad

>I was expecting run down streets with garbage in them and fires burning in oil drums

That's Paris 2016