Surface Cuck Pro

What is Microsoft thinking?
> 32gb iPad (A9 chip, touch ID) for hight resolution chinese cartoon reading + shitposting at over 10 hours of battery life
> core i5 Macbook air with 8GB of RAM, plenty of ports and great battery life/build quality. Ready for real work.
> MacOS, Linux and Windows comapatible
> total: $1138

Surface Cuck "pro":
> 4GB of RAM
> shitty tablet experience
> shitty laptop experience
> "meh" battery life
> Windows 10 botnet only
> no fingerprint reader
> keyboard is literally made out of toilet paper
> total: $1159

How did Microsoft manage to be more overpriced than Apple?

yawn another ishill here to call everyone poor and indian

I like cherry picking too! :^)

Good goy! Buy the core i7 Surface that the best deal ever user!

'Sup?

> ChromeOS
> pen
> Samshit
abomination

Both are completely retarded. Neither are productive and both are expensive. Next bait, please.

>What is Microsoft thinking?
Something along the lines of "We want the apple audience" probably

>He doesn't know about croutons tossing his salad.

The surfaces are absolute god tier, I've used other peoples in uni. It's a shame they're so fucking expensive though.

They should knowck about $200 off the price and include the keyboard

> 620x413
wow, is this the power of chromeOS?

>both are expensive
t. poorfag

Actually they're not even expensive compared to the other high end laptops (macbook pro and xzps 13). That's just a cherrypicked one

>He doesn't know that it's a Linux distro running in a window on the ChromeOS at 2400x1600 4:3 aspect ratio on an IPS screen that can switch between Chrome and Linux running full screen with a simple hotkey command.

Enjoy your toddler ware limiting your hardware.

Meanwhile I'm installing Android APKs and running Kodi to watch Deadpool while I game with MAME emulators and a blue tooth controller. Oh, and my notes are taken with my built in Pen holder. Does the iPad still need you to charge your pencil like a retard?

Did I mention dual USB type-c ports for plugging in displays, charging and data transfer?

And 9 hours of video streaming battery life.

>Meanwhile I'm installing Android APKs and running Kodi to watch Deadpool while I game with MAME emulators and a blue tooth controller. Oh, and my notes are taken with my built in Pen holder.

Pussy slayer

absolute madman

When they see a multitasking power user that can go all night long they get weak in the knees.

What the fuck how is that possible? Here the macbook air is at 1099€

lmao, that ipad pro alone beats the surface in every way.

refurbished

> 60hz
> $1700
ayyyy lmaoooo